Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) (34316 Views)

SUV Rams Into EndSARS Protesters In Lagos, 2 Feared Dead, Others Injured (Graphi / Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
aonag:

the uselessness in you knows no bounds
like I do care
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Bigdeeee: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ford Expedition VS Mazda... Lord have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Simeony007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Y
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Wasky101: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish Innoson car.

No Airbags deployed during or after the accident
Very shameful

That's why i made it up to myself never to buy any car that has IVM on it.

I think Nigeria Government should give this man a policy that will bring his business down.

Killing innocent people all in the name Assembling other people's brands.

#BeYourself

Abeg which of the cars is iNV?

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by lastempero: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Children of hate don divert the topic to another hate speech as usual,there father no get bicycle spocke not to talk of manufacturing any bicycle but are busy calling out IVM motors.

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Guyman02: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish Innoson car.

Very shameful

I think Nigeria Government should give this man a policy that will bring his business down.

#BeYourself

Codeine and tramadol mixed together

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Makawhizzy: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
emekabros2:
Two persons were feared dead in a fatal motor accident few minutes ago on the busy Challenge Express Road, Ibadan, as a Special Utility Vehicle ripped a sports car into two killing the occupants instantly.

Source: http://9jaggist..com/2018/06/suv-rips-off-sports-car-in-ibadanphotos.html?m=1
You are a bloody liar. Always write stories with the truth
SUV was coming from Lagos and already on challenge.
Sports car belongs to a young lecturer of leed city overspeeding from challenge where he went to drop off clients that came for photo shoot and give the raw file to an editor. He hit the street light pole, uprooted it and dived into the opposite lane. It was the pole that did the mess on the SUV claiming the husband life instantly while wife and kids were bruised. Young guy gave up the ghost by the time he got to the hospital cox last I saw him he was still breathing when lifted in FRSC hilux van.
RIP SMADE

5 Likes

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by aragonchuks(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Just imagine only the ba3 survived ..
Lord have mercy
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by package7(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
End of discussion....
Ko soro mo

RIP
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by websiteguru30: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
I was there. 3 people died in that accident, a couple and a student that drove the madza sport car. The couple just came from the united state.

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Them dy do fast and furious ni? The wreck is too much.
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by CSTR1003: 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish Innoson car.

Very shameful

#BeYourself

I hope the guy sues you for everything you are worth.

Unfortunately, you are too insignificant to be sued.

I won't be surprised if you are one those empty headed Yoruba bigots on the prowl since his issues with GTB.

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by princeakinola1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
God have mercy,God will protect our going out and coming in the Name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
One of these vehicles must have been on a very very high speed embarassed
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Some observations.

1) I'm having issues identifying landmarks that signifies this as anywhere near Challenge in Ibadan.

2) It's Sports Utility Vehicle, not Special Utility Vehicle.

3) High speed, an extreme high speed is in play here. Why do you guys drive so fast in your mostly rickety vehicles?

4) The Mazda is extremely rusted. It's not just changing engine oil that counts as maintaining a vehicle. You have to have a regular inspection of the chassis also, especially unibody chassis.

5) The battery seems salvageable.
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Speed kills but ignoranz drivers kill quicker
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Makawhizzy:

Sports car belongs to a young lecturer of leed city overspending from challenge where he went to drop off clients that came for photo shoot and give the raw file to an editor. He hit the street light pole, uprooted it and dived into the opposite lane. It was the pole that did the mess on the SUV claiming the husband life instantly while wife and kids were bruised. Young guy gave up the ghost by the time he got to the hospital cox last I saw him he was still breathing when lifted in FRSC hilux van

Thank you for taking the time to write what really happened.

Sometimes, l think we need to censor these Bloggers who spew out rubbish.
There must be a law regulating the propagation of "Fake News"

2 Likes

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish Innoson car.

Very shameful

#BeYourself

I think it's a Mazda 6, not an IVM product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
CSTR1003:

I hope the guy sues you for everything you are worth.

Unfortunately, you are too insignificant to be sued.

I won't be surprised if you are one those empty headed Yoruba bigots on the prowl since his issues with GTB.

See, you just proved that you are even worse than him! . undecided undecided

What if he is from another tribe and not Yoruba?

Too many Ediots with a techno phone and free Data. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bigdeeee:
Ford Expedition VS Mazda... Lord have mercy!

From my observation it wasn't a head on collision. The ford ran straight into the mazda from the side splitting it into 2. Wonder how this happened cos it wud take alot of force to split the car into 2 like that.
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by CSTR1003: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Daboomb:

See, you just proved that you are even worse than him! . undecided undecided

What if he is from another tribe and not Yoruba?

Too many Ediots with a techno phone and free Data. angry angry

Another tribe?

No he is not.

I know those who have chosen to be anti innoson because of the GTB issue and it is not "another tribe ".

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Alvin007:
shocked A Ford Explorer against a Mazda 6?
God have mercy! May the souls of the departed Rest In Peace.

Or Ford Expedition?

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Makawhizzy: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
jaxxy:

From my observation it wasn't a head on collision. The ford ran straight into the mazda from the side splitting it into 2. Wonder how this happened cos it wud take alot of force to split the car into 2 like that.
Mazda rammed into a pole and it drifted into the other lane. Only part that looks unexplainable is the Mazda splitting into two
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Guy,

Its Mazda. If na IVM the car go don vaporize. Na dust go remain for ground

Better still, some of its parts would have been landing in different States of the Federation

People like you are the reason why this country is not moving forward, you need to change your perception about things in this country.

The sport car wey scatter for ground anyhow like that na IVM produce am?

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Toni19: 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
check very well, those cars were made in Nigeria..Aba MADE.. NAIJA AND WYOWYO
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
One of these vehicles must have been on a very very high speed embarassed

The Mazda 6 will be since it's the most damaged.
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Toni19: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for this information. you are a good reporter. Dont mind our fake ones who are hungry. please did you rescue the kids or just standby looking?
Makawhizzy:

Sports car belongs to a young lecturer of leed city overspeeding from challenge where he went to drop off clients that came for photo shoot and give the raw file to an editor. He hit the street light pole, uprooted it and dived into the opposite lane. It was the pole that did the mess on the SUV claiming the husband life instantly while wife and kids were bruised. Young guy gave up the ghost by the time he got to the hospital cox last I saw him he was still breathing when lifted in FRSC hilux van.
RIP SMADE

1 Like

Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Makawhizzy:

Mazda rammed into a pole and it drifted into the other lane. Only part that looks unexplainable is the Mazda splitting into two

The pole already split it mostly into two.
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Makawhizzy:

Ok true it ran of its lane over d demarcation to the opposite lane. Not sure about the pole tho bt possibly so.
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by westernized: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Guy,

Its Mazda. If na IVM the car go don vaporize. Na dust go remain for ground

Better still, some of its parts would have been landing in different States of the Federation
Bros u harsh o, Innocent don offend u before ni?
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by Makawhizzy: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Toni19:
Thank you for this information. you are a good reporter. Dont mind our fake ones who are hungry. please did you rescue the kids or just standby looking?
Only dropped my lil brother wey be him friend cox he recognized him as he sighted the face being lifted into the frsc hilux shouting smade smade Chai he just bought the car oooo. He is the only child of his mom. The females in the car can't stand the gory sight so we dropped him off
Re: SUV Collides With Sports Car In Ibadan, 2 Feared Dead (Photos) by adonis110: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Some observations.

1) I'm having issues identifying landmarks that signifies this as anywhere near Challenge in Ibadan.

2) It's Sports Utility Vehicle, not Special Utility Vehicle.

3) High speed, an extreme high speed is in play here. Why do you guys drive so fast in your mostly rickety vehicles?

4) The Mazda is extremely rusted. It's not justand changing engine oil that counts as maintaining a vehicle. You have to have a regular inspection of the chassis also, especially unibody chassis.

5) The battery seems salvageable.
Bro if U know Ibadan very well, that's close to Yinka Ayefele's music house, on the route to challenge coming off Lagos-Ibadan express way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Much It Cost To Commute Around Lagos Using Ferries / PHOTO: Security Guards That Returned Bag Filled With Dollars / The Most Amazing , Beautiful Places In The World – Visit Once Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.