Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) (35937 Views)

Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Romantic Photos / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
Nigerians can conclude sha. How do they knw that they are happy? Shmmm.......

Because you don't read, it's on her caption tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin
JixNation:
Mr Eazi always looking like those grasses in South core, Uni-Agric Makurdi.
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by hannysur8(m): 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
a
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
givan:
Hope the man is footing the bills undecided
her father is the one doing that

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
mr eazi take am easy, make I catch the like of Adenuga daughter ....
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by package7(m): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
I just pray sey make your case no bi like Eddie remedy case oooo

Eddie brown who married Kenny saint ogungbe.
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by V0lv0(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
tokrizy:
u leave 9ja guys say na dis dirty Ghana boy u wan dey suck him d**k...kontinue lurrbish

FYI dumbass Mr Eazi is Nigerian and not Ghanaian. Smh i dunno why am always surprised to see such idiotic comments undecided
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
The slight weight gain looks good on her. She was too skinny before.
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by room089: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ugosample:

Tres belle je te dis

C'est juste la vérité simple mon frère!
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
The act of Seduction.. That book just came to my mind.. If u have read that book you will understand how a common singer who is neither as handsome and classy as Beckham nor as built as Dwayne can hold on to a billionaire's daughter.

Romance is a skill..

I surely will read that book again..

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by meedx: 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ugosample:

Tres belle je te dis
Moi aussi
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by meedx: 7:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ugosample:

Tres belle je te dis
Moi aussi
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by itsede: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:

they even concluded that the romance would have a happy ending..
says who? don't be surprised when you see the unbelievable.
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by mimimile93: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
itsede:
says who? don't be surprised when you see the unbelievable.

I know the boy is in it for the money while the girl is in it for the fame... No real love within them
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by omoluka: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Crossbow:
The act of Seduction.. That book just came to my mind.. If u have read that book you will understand how a common singer who is neither as handsome and classy as Beckham nor as built as Dwayne can hold on to a billionaire's daughter.

Romance is a skill..

Do you have a soft copy.
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by omoluka: 7:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Crossbow:

Romance is a skill..

Do you have a soft Copy?
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:

How do you look?
he looks hazard
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by tokrizy: 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
V0lv0:

FYI dumbass Mr Eazi is Nigerian and not Ghanaian. Smh i dunno why am always surprised to see such idiotic comments undecided
Go tell pope that one...mofos like u
AWON SMELLOS
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
omoluka:
Do you have a soft Copy?
Sure Bro.. My number is on my sig. Chat me up I will gladly share with u.. cheesy
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
omoluka:
Do you have a soft Copy?
Sure Bro.. My number is on my sig. Chat me up I will gladly share with u.. cheesy
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by nicholartsdesign: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
room089:
La vie est belle!
what is beautiful bout life?
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
wait,i want to ask one question
i hope they have not started sleeping with each other?
As in her parents are cool with her having boyfriend and jetting off somewhere for holiday with him.when he is not her husband

you girls supporting this thing,na how many of you dem born well ask im papa say she dey go with her boyfriend for holiday?
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by banre(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
why does the second photo look photoshoped
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ok cute
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by Jadoskii(m): 12:37am On Jun 11, 2018
sugacoatedmouth:
this girl don finally Fat for Mr Eazi
oko ti poju
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by mimicue(f): 6:29am On Jun 11, 2018
Gbemishile1:
wait,i want to ask one question
i hope they have not started sleeping with each other?
As in her parents are cool with her having boyfriend and jetting off somewhere for holiday with him.when he is not her husband

you girls supporting this thing,na how many of you dem born well ask im papa say she dey go with her boyfriend for holiday?

Of cos they are sleeping with each other, the parents are aware and are not bothered , some parents support this even if it’s wrong , this ones will end up rotating this girls , see cuppy dating asa asika, so immature
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 8:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Moneyspeakingz:
Nigerians can conclude sha. How do they knw that they are happy? Shmmm.......

You don't want them to be happy abi. Bad belle go kill you
Re: Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) by room089: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2018
nicholartsdesign:

what is beautiful bout life?

Buhari and APC in your life, are they not adding any beauty to your life, you go deny dat one too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biodun Fabunmi Of Okemesi Ekiti, Is Dead / Uche Jombo, Where Is Your Husband? - Fan Asks On Instagram. Actress Replies / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.