Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia (36145 Views)

Messi, Barca Team-mates To Return Cars Back To Audi After Sponsorship Deal Ended / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates / Maradona Slams Argentine Team, Compares Messi To Argentine Comedian, Patoruzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by meeky007(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:

Are you hungry?
yes
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by kinkymax: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
messi d greatest ever

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by olatbs(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nigeria 3-1 Croatia
Iceland 0-1 Nigeria
Nigeria 2-2 Argentina
Supper eagle top group with 7 points, face
Denmark in round of 16.
Denmark 1-2 Nigeria.
Quarter final: Nigeria 1-0 Poland.
We win in extra time
Semi final: France 2-3 Nigeria
Final: Brazil 5-6 Nigeria.
We won during a penalty shoot out
Nigeria won the WORLD CUP.
(A spirit is telling me this after taking this ido hemp. I don't know which
kind of spirit, could it be the spirit of
transmission commission apprehensive
transmission, I mean, transmission transmission
transmission..)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by myners007: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Why is Tevez with the squad?
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Argentina:12 - Nigeria: 1

If u are sure play it 12-1 correct score and u are a millionaire
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by DIYhackers: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
but we beated them in last march that we played, Nigeria warned by 4 goes to 2, so we can still beat them again
world cup and friendly aren't the same, expectation is higher

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Neither Messi nor Ronaldo can claim G.O.A.T without the World Cup gold.

They'll keep trying until either they get too old or they will it.

Only when they win will they be in contention with the likes of Maradona and Pelé.

World Cup is the decider.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Domcarezo: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
[/b]May boiling thunder fire the mod that banned me[b] undecided undecided undecided
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by DIYhackers: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
tosyne2much:
Go and sit down baba... What if it's a draw?
quote me when it happens, i too sure say na 3 - 1
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
tokrizy:
i see nigeria beating argentina thiz world cup...LIKES 4 9ja abeg...

I have been saying it, we will beat Argentina.
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by tokrizy: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
wj26584:
Nigeria to win Argentina....I'm staking 100,000 Naira
ah don't try it i repeat dnt try it

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
DIYhackers:
world cup and friendly aren't the same, expectation is higher
what is the difference?
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Euopal(m): 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
"I will go to Man. Utd if Real Madrid doesn't Double My Pay Offer"- C. Ronaldo

Is Cristiano Ronaldo better than Lionel Messi? It’s the eternal football question of our age. One that has been asked for a decade and will continue to be asked for many decades more.

And the answer to the question above is based on what you think about the two.
Just recently, a Spanish radio station Cadena COPE reports that, following incessant demands for a pay rise from the man they call CR7, Real Madrid have tabled an improved deal worth for £28.5m a year. This is now even more than Andy Carroll earns at West Ham.

Apart from Ronaldo’s basic wage of £423,000 a week, which would allow Cristiano to pay for his essentials such as groceries, utility bills etc, the deal also includes bonuses such as £1.32m for winning the league and £880,000 for winning the Ballon D’Or.

READ MORE: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/i-will-go-to-man-utd-if-real-madrid-doesnt-double-my-pay-offer-c-ronaldo/amp/

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
Domcarezo:
[/b]May boiling thunder fire the mod that banned me[b] undecided undecided undecided
ameeeeeen
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tonymegabush1:

If u are sure play it 12-1 correct score and u are a millionaire
I might just do that you know..Na those kind mad games I wan play this world cup. N100 to win 10 million. No time mehn..i don tire.
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by DIYhackers: 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
enemyofprogress:
what is the difference?
na me you dey ask?
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Brizzy49ja: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Messi said no
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by dizon: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nothing for Messi and Argentina this year

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Krafty006: 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
naija vs Argentina will be 2:1 in favour of Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/4550374/best-investment-opportunity-high-returns
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Stevenson1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided Make i jus find small trouble
No be trouble my man, he's simply the BEST!!!

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by oshe11: 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
FOOTBALL OWES it to MESSI to WIN this WORLD CUP

Argentina for the TROPHY
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Respect55(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
DIYhackers:
[s][/s]Argentina go beat Nigeria like 3 - 1, I know of that[s][/s]
E no go work for u embarassed

Check my signature now
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Pentools(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
odun360:
The South Americans will begin their campaign against Iceland on June 16 at the Otkrytie Arena in Moscow and will also play Croatia and Nigeria in Group D.

The Argentine National Team led by Messi arrived in Russia on Saturday, where within a week they will begin their participation in the 2018 World Cup.

The flight that departed from Barcelona landed on Russian soil, and then the delegation went to Micro in Bronnitsy, where the Argentine bunker is located.

Messi was pictured sitting next to Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero for the flight over and the pair looked to be exchanging a joke or two in their spacious seats.

Argentina's pre-World Cup plans had already been disrupted after a friendly away to Israel was cancelled, meaning the only match the squad has played together in preparation was a 4-0 win over minnows Haiti.

More at http://www.reportminds.com/2018/06/world-cup-2018-messi-and-argentine-team.html?m=1

Modern day soccer-god arrives Russia.

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by thatigboman: 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
Argentina:12 - Nigeria: 1
na basketball?
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by MrEdimulo82(m): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hey, Naija nightmare....

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by thatigboman: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrEdimulo82:
Hey, Naija nightmare....
we will win messi
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by wj26584(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
tokrizy:
ah don't try it i repeat dnt try it
Life is all about risk....the greatest Hazard in life is to risk nothing.
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by oshe11: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Neither Messi nor Ronaldo can claim G.O.A.T without the World Cup gold.

They'll keep trying until either they get too old or they will it.

Only when they win will they be in contention with the likes of Maradona and Pelé.

World Cup is the decider.
If they WIN the argument will shift to HOW MANY them don win?

PELE wen score more than "1000 Goals" cheesy but cudnt score up to 100 for brazilgrin

Then record all his Monkey post goalscheesygrin

MESSI IS THE GREATESTwink

1 Like

Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by shamecurls(m): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Guyman02:
Super Eagles will make it by the grace of God

grin grin grin God does not answer such prayers
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Euopal(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Manchester United makes success in Signing deal for Bale

Manchester United have moved a step closer to making success in the signing of Gareth Bale. The Welshman cast doubt over his future at Real Madrid in the wake of the Champions League final.

When asked by reporters, he replied,

“I need to be playing week in, week out and that has not happened this season. I had an injury five, six weeks in but [I have been] fit ever since. I have to sit down with my agent in the summer and discuss it.”

Bayern Munich was also reported to be in the spree for the 28-year-old player as they have decided to look for alternatives to Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery.
READ FULL DETAILS HERE: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/manchester-united-gets-close-to-signing-bale/amp/
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by Albinoflash(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote guy this ur english fit put u for trouble one day.author=enemyofprogress post=68356245]but we beated them in last march that we played, Nigeria warned by 4 goes to 2, so we can still beat them again[/quote]
enemyofprogress:
but we beated them in last march that we played, Nigeria warned by 4 goes to 2, so we can still beat them again
enemyofprogress:
Re: World Cup 2018: Messi And Argentine Team-mates Lands In Russia by enemyofprogress: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Albinoflash:
[color=#006600][/color]
why?what happens to my English?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua Gets Second-Round KO Win Over Ngannou (Video) / Spanish Tax Authority Gives Cristiano Ronaldo Reason To Leave Spain: / Tochukwu Obi, Younger Brother Of Mikel Obi Joins Croatian League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.