Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

All Eminem Fans Get In Here: 15 Quotes For The Rap God - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / All Eminem Fans Get In Here: 15 Quotes For The Rap God (503 Views)

Eminem Vs Drake: For Rap God | Hip Hop Wars | Episode 11 / Happy Birthday Eminem | Rap God / Drake,j.cole And Kendrick Lamar:who Is Present King Of The Rap Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Eminem Fans Get In Here: 15 Quotes For The Rap God by Eminent412(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
There is no doubt that Eminem is a lyrical genius, his quotes have given many hope and inspiration. His story along is inspirational, growing up the way he did, being bullied at school to becoming a successful rapper, you sure agree he has a lot of inspiration to give. Some has termed him the rap god because of his deep and rich lyrical content.

1. The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

2. But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.

3. If people take anything from my music, it should be motivation to know that anything is possible as long as you keep working at it and don’t back down

4. Nobody like to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about if I’m not successful what do I have?

5. You don’t get another chance, life is no Nintendo game.

6. Don’t ever try to judge me dude, you don’t know the f**k I’ve been through.

http://www.abayomitheblog.com.ng/15-greatest-eminem-quotes/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Eminem Fans Get In Here: 15 Quotes For The Rap God by Talknochip(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
'god'

(1) (Reply)

Mp3: Small Doctor – Japa (freestyle) / Lil Wayne – Quasimodo / VIDEO: Skepta – Bad Energy (stay Far Away) Ft. Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.