Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel (1074 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by donnie(m): 6:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yeah I know you're interested in seeing these great men of God in tears tongue but you may as well watch the whole video. It's a powerful Holy Ghost meeting held recently in Israel.

Okay. It's somewhere around 2:34:00.

WATCH

God bless you. smiley

1 Share

Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by spongeisback: 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
Was this before or after he left the German hospital?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by donnie(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
spongeisback:
Was this before or after he left the German hospital?

And what has that got to do with anything?

The video I shared is from a meeting which took place just a few weeks ago.

He was ill years ago. But he is strong and jumping now. Glory to God!
Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by donnie(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Benny Hinn: Let me tell you something.
The Lord has such a great future for you.
This is the beginning of a great life.
Peace will be your portion darling.

*Benny Hinn speaks as he sobs*

*Sharon sobs while nodding*

Benny Hinn:
Sharon the Lord calls you his baby.
The Lord be gracious to you and give you peace.
The peace of God will be your portion.
And you're going to be a mighty mighty blessing to your Dad for the rest of his life.

*Sharon nods as she sobs...*

Pastor Benny continues...

That's your heart's cry.

*Sharon nods in tears...*

I looked at you, I saw God's glory on you.

Jesus, keep her as the apple of your eye.
Hide Sharon under the shadow of your wings.

*Pastor Chris in Tears....*

...All so touching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by ysyowel(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2018
tears of joy

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by M0ron: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Has he stopped merchandising the gospel by selling worthless garbage from Israel?

1 Like

Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by Seun(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
“Don’t get high on your own supply”

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by donnie(m): 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
Seun:
“Don’t get high on your own supply”

Meaning
Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by donnie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
M0ron:
Has he stopped merchandising the gospel by selling worthless garbage from Israel?

Worthless? Well, last I checked, he didn't sell stuff, but gave out as gifts to partners.
Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by Ranchhoddas: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
Why does this thread remind me of a crocodile?
Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by donnie(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Why does this thread remind me of a crocodile?

Well, It reminds me of a parrot.

Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by Seun(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
donnie:
Meaning
Nothing. Please don't hate me.
Re: Pst Chris, Pst Benny Hinn & Sharon Oyakhilome In Tears In Israel by donnie(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Seun:
Nothing. Please don't hate me.

Naah... we don't hate.
We only get concerned sometimes.

(1) (Reply)

How Religious People Think The Burden Of Proof Works / Masonic Ritual At Redemption Camp??? See Pictures!!! / Unlocking The Mystery Of Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.