Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

5 Real Ways To Make An Extra $500 And Above Per A Month From Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Real Ways To Make An Extra $500 And Above Per A Month From Home (299 Views)

What Are The Real Ways Of Exchanging My Currency From The US To NGN? / What Are The Real Ways Of Exchanging My Currency From The US To NGN? / Earn $6 Per Page Typing Online - Upto $500 Per Month From Home No Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Real Ways To Make An Extra $500 And Above Per A Month From Home by Judytex: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
Many people make extra money from home these days. Whether you’re a college a student, a busy mother or father, or you’re just looking to make extra money – there are lots of great and legitimate ways to make an income from home.

In the past, many people went out to get a second job as a way to bring in more cash each month. Today though, we are fortunate to have a wide variety of different ways to work and make money from home.

An extra $500+ each month can help you:

Pay off debt,Save money for travel,Save money for a down payment on a home,Pay off student loans,Eliminate credit card debt,Help build your emergency fund and so on!

With the lack of job security in today’s economy, I always recommend having multiple sources of income. It’s not just meant to help you survive — it’s the smart way to build wealth.

How many streams of income should people have in order to build wealth? According to Tom Corley’s book, Rich Habits, 65% of self-made millionaires had three or more streams of income that they created over time. When you have money coming in from multiple sources, it helps diversify your income. For example, if one stream suffers, the others can make up for it.

Be honest with yourself right now — if you lost your job today, would you still have a source of income coming in tomorrow? Do you have enough money in your savings to cover at least six months’ worth of living expenses?

These are some tough questions to answer, but they are important to your financial success. We have been hearing in the news about companies laying off employees and making cuts when they need to. People never think it will happen to them, but losing your job can happen to anyone. I’ve seen it firsthand in my family and it’s not easy.

The best way to be prepared is to take charge of your own finances by building an emergency fund and finding ways to increase your income. That’s why I’m sharing some of my favorite ways to make extra money from home. Use these ideas to inspire you so you can be richer tomorrow!

These are some ways you can make $500 and above per month working at home...http://www.treasurechannels.com/2018/06/10/5-real-ways-make-extra-500-per-month-home/

(1) (Reply)

Inspector-general Of Police Approves Nationwide Audit Of SARS Detention Cells / Best Selling Drones For Photography Videos And More. / Treasure God’s Word (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.