Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) (79063 Views)

Man Buries Wood Instead Of His Brother's Corpse In Anambra. Photos / Malaysian Man Buries His Father With N2.7m Cash Filled Inside Coffin (Photos / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BUT. .....
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Boyooosa(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Govt should just step in, 32 can go far...
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by zone51: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
He used his father for ritual undecided undecided
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Tommy2420: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
This is the second time igbos will try such thing.the first man burried her mother in brand new hummer jeep with cash.now another one burried his father in BMW worth #35M.but you wont burry any of your child in jesus name but do things that makes sense
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by GALATICOS3015(m): 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
RUBBISH!
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Hallabee1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
this story is not real...
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by diebuhari1: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yorubas are dumb like their Lord Buhari, they can't read.
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by iamabundance(m): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
mumu. Then Bill Gates would bury his wife in Airforce one, Dangote would bury his wife in Lincoln Navigator...and the like if they r to join this League of Crazy,Mumu Millionaires. Lol
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by abiolamitodun(m): 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
JON01:
Are they trying to carry the Car... SmH I guess no engine in it
then how did the car get there from the city...and then do u think its natural energy that wil be used to lift the car ww
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by ooshinibos: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
photoshop material . Nairaland how in the world did you let this escape your review before posting , seun your team are losing it
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by lovat(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:
An X3 worth 32million huh?

Smh.

The facebook poster is just a Typical lying Pig. cheesy

When they have conned innocent people out of their hard earned monies or made a killing from drug trade, these are the kind of needless ventures you see them splash money on. It is totally IMPOSSIBLE for someone who EARNED his buck from legit sources to get involved in such arrogant display of unbridled stupidity.
drop your hate and move on

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by mi24325: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lolx,that is Nigeria for you
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by nattyGENT: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Anambra people and ritual are like pls give me that popular picture
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Africans our mumu don do.

ritualist .
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by thanki410(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Death comes with a lot of agony ,
the departure of a loved one ,
as they get sunk into the earth ,
how we feel betrayed by life...
And how we gnash at our failure to care even more...
But who is gone is gone ,
vanity has become vanity...
Even as the heart faint to sorrow,
let the reality of love be well fenced in our lesson of death and life
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by SUNDICOS(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Your mentality is barren!

Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Essential(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by vicfy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lionbite:
What's the essence of the plate number still attached to the car that is about to be buried.
To avoid unnecessary embarrassment by heavenly SARS
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Essential(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
tiwaz:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/06/10/nigerian-man-buries-his-dad-inside-a-n32m-bmw-car-photos/

ONLY AN IGBO WILL BE THIS FOOLISH AND SENSELESS. NO PROPER PRIMARY EDUCATION, THEY START SELLING PURE WATER AND HAWKING AT A VERY EARLY STAGE IN THEIR LIFE.
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by richeeyo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
paybak:
This nollywood people should take caution abeg. Most people in the outside world judge the country based on the nollywood movies they've watched. Most have never bn a victim of Nigerian or ever bn to Nigeria before buh what they see in movies. That was how someone asked me if it is/was true that Nigerians eat human meat that year when i visited Ghana. I was like who dey carry all these rumours give you chop. He said he saw it in movies where they were serving human meat in cafetaria. Nothing wey i talk that day wey this charlie accept ooooo, e talk say na true. And so many other places too, they judge the country based on nollywood standard.
Been asked this same question in Ghana several times too
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by koxi: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Vanity upon vanity!!!!

I'm pretty sure wen the dad was alive the son didnt even but him a bicycle...now the man don die, he dey show him foolishness
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
nazablossom:
To avoid heavenly check point policemen delaying his entrance to heaven.

Savagery cheesy
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lionbite:
What's the essence of the plate number still attached to the car that is about to be buried.

How the man go take update his particulars for hell if no # plate ?
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Simbrixton(m): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
paybak:
This nollywood people should take caution abeg. Most people in the outside world judge the country based on the nollywood movies they've watched. Most have never bn a victim of Nigerian or ever bn to Nigeria before buh what they see in movies. That was how someone asked me if it is/was true that Nigerians eat human meat that year when i visited Ghana. I was like who dey carry all these rumours give you chop. He said he saw it in movies where they were serving human meat in cafetaria. Nothing wey i talk that day wey this charlie accept ooooo, e talk say na true. And so many other places too, they judge the country based on nollywood standard.
in isialagwu in abia people eat human meat the same in Ebonyi
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by mavinc4u(f): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
omenka:

Smh.

When they have conned innocent people out of their hard earned monies or made a killing from drug trade, these are the kind of needless ventures you see them splash money on. It is totally IMPOSSIBLE for someone who EARNED his buck from legit sources to get involved in such arrogant display of unbridled stupidity.

And i even thought the specie behind this moniker is a bit intelligent. oh my word, despite the fact it was categorically stated that the picture is from a movie scene yet your hatred for a tribe that does not care about your existence would not allow you to think maturely. If you channel your hatred to the killing happening in Benue, probably we would have found solutions to it by now. Disgusting creature.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Ndipe(m): 12:27am On Jun 11, 2018
Another version says it was in Jamaica.
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 11, 2018
omenka:

Smh.

"" It is totally IMPOSSIBLE for someone who EARNED his buck from legit sources to get involved in such arrogant display of unbridled stupidity""

It is not impossible.
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Simbrixton:
in isialagwu in abia people eat human meat the same in Ebonyi

Human beings practice cannibalism. It is not new.
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 11, 2018
Lionbite:

What is the essence of burying him in a car.
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by Awaja(m): 1:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Angry hungry boys will dig it out soonest
Re: Man Buries His Father In A N32M BMW In Anambra (Photos From Movie) by LZAA: 1:39am On Jun 11, 2018
ednut1:
Very easy to call buhari a dullard. From d post its clear its a movie na. See as pple dey comment like dullards smh
Its sad really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odufuye Triplets: Adetomi, Remi And Kunmi 40th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.