Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets (57384 Views)

Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days / Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Breaking: Presidency Orders EFCC To Detain Fayose Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by chuksjuve(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

What's this one saying?

You made a prayer and I claimed it.

Is that new in your world?

Stop forcing yourself into a conversation you were not invited besides I don't respond to double faced folks..

Go sort out your identity!

My last response to you

Cheers
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by Okewa(m): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
givan:
Fani Kayode is a cunny fool. He push is fellow comrades to the front while he plot the end from behind. I remember when he was calling for IPOB boys to defend themselves with arms if threatened. When the army descended on them, he was among the first people to change his tone. Before the Dino melay drama, he was screaming that nothing should be done the dino. When the drama ensured, he again changed his tone, calling on Dino melaye to suffer with dignity.

Now he's at it again. Making up fake list without his name in it. Isn't he a member of the opposition? Why is he playing these folks into taking a hardened hostile stand which might make the dictatorship administration see them as potential threats?

Believe an Afonja man at your own peril
you are very sensible bro

1 Like

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by GavelSlam: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

Stop forcing yourself into a conversation you were not invited besides I don't respond to double faced folks..

Go sort out your identity!

My last response to you

Cheers

Don't be silly.

This is Nairaland and not your home.

Anybody can express himself on any topic and comment.

Let's see how you would make me stop.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by ojonugwap(m): 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don't know why Nigerians always support evil what has ffk offer to ordinary Nigeria when he was minister pot call kittle black and so called future youth busy applaud rubbish that came out of ffk if they have nothing to hide why shouting for help

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by chuksjuve(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't be silly.

This is Nairaland and not your home.

Anybody can express himself on any topic and comment.

Let's see how you would make me stop.

Guy nobody is silly here not even you..
Mind your language.

Since you can't keep to your lane , I also have every right to be silent or choose not to reply you further.

Oya sleep there..
grin
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by GavelSlam: 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

Guy nobody is silly here not even you..
Mind your language.

Since you can't keep to your lane , I also have every right to be silent or choose not to reply you further.

Oya sleep there..
grin

I thought you said that was your last response.

You can't even stick to your own words.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by mrkia(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
FFk u had better go and hug transformer because bubu remains your president till 2023.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by justy15: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Abakaliki Ebonyi state is the next destination for property investment in the southeast due to the governor's outstanding infrastructural development. Call now 07086770689
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by koboko69: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

Oya take this ..
You have won!

Hope you are happy?
grin

Another childishness. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by bizzibodi(m): 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
This junkie is a mischief maker,why are common men not on d list,but most who are already facing corruption charges,why Do fanny enjoy overheating d polity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by Midastorch(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Anybody that believes this propaganda is the most foolish in human race....m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by richeeyo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

Another 30k BMC zombie reporting for duty..

Welcome sir ...
The guy said the truth but due to the capacity of your brain which actually is a Margot brain,but a little bigger because it's from the Amazon jungle you call igbo land, you can't think to the right direction properly than to smell routine things in ur village Square
Or Circle
Or box
Whatever.
You are senseless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by Sannidanger: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
All I see are names of people that are suppose to be in jail any gadem way! Why are they not in jail already?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by fyneguy: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
FFK is always coming up with such a list. He did it before.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by MazuguZugudu1(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

Another 30k BMC zombie reporting for duty..

Welcome sir ...

FFK, Fayose, Dino and other undesirables draw their political life oxygen from the likes of YOU.

Always wants to be politically correct but factually and intellectually dishonest.

It is clear FFK has got your number. He's been pressing your mumu button since time immemorial.

What an idiot!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by fortunechy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
karma is a merciless bitch .....those people that dissapointed Johnathan are now witch hunt...
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by ibotic(f): 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
chuksjuve:

The hustle to justify 30k BMC salary is real..' keep it up..
One day you will account for all the evils you are protecting.

Oh shat it you slowpoke....can anyone really take the desperate FFK seriously apart from you iPod lunatics.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by dynasty01: 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Throwback:

The hustle to have a Nigeria where there are no sacred cows is real, and I will keep it up without the need to be paid, because it a patriotic task for which necessity is laid upon me.

One day, you will account for your support of corruption and the desire to have anarchy and rejoice to only negative news.

you talk of sacred cows?.... please where is babachier Lawal the legendary grass cutter, where is maina, where is the man that took responsibility of the killing in Benue state threatening the governor to stop the anti-open grazing law?.. stop disgracing yourself because of cheap Internet data
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by JamalAsahd(m): 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Who still takes FFK serious this days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by Justinah4real(f): 12:11am On Jun 11, 2018
mrkia:
FFk u had better go and hug transformer because bubu remains your president till 2023.......
How much is Buhari paying you. This Dictatator and his Cabal refused the common man to have Gsm, if not Obasajo that broke down NITEL, and gave every body 24hrs gsm. Buhari and his Cabal in APC wants to silence all social Media houses before 2023. Their is no light especialy Niger delta areas

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by Ezeimo: 12:22am On Jun 11, 2018
I KNOW HE IS ALWAYS HIGH ON SOMETHING MAY BE COKE OR BIANCA.
BIG LOSSER GET A LIFE.
HIS LOVE FOR IGBO WOMEN PUSSY IS LIKE 5 & 6.
I LOVE YOU PMB

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by Awaja(m): 1:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Nawa o,just saw my name there ,well,ka ewewenia.
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by nathandia(m): 1:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Clear conscience fears no accusation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by deflover(m): 2:12am On Jun 11, 2018
If buhari can really jail these people
I hate him oh
But I go vote for am
Half of our problem don solve
Besides why obj dey shake
No be him talk say him prefer buhari to jail am than another four years of Jonathan
Obj go and enjoy ur jail
Bloody afonja
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by expert234: 2:22am On Jun 11, 2018
Throwback:
You all should read about former USA senator Joseph McCarthy, who is popularly known as tail gunner Joe.

He was the one for which the term "McCarthyism" was coined, due to his ability to embellish tales and conjure incredulous propaganda against politicians and fellow Senators, many lousy tales including allegations of communists infiltrating the US government and departments which he could not prove, for which he was eventually censured and his US political career ended in shame.

If you remember that this same FFK who is an ignorant outsider, claimed that Buhari did not shake the hand of Gov. Sam Ortom of Benue because he disparaged the president in his remarks over the Benue Fulani herdsmen massacre, only for the video and pictures of that meeting to surface online showing the president shaking the hands of the very same Gov. Ortom.

Now in the typical McCarthy fashion, he has drawn up an imaginary list in a bid to continue his demonic crave for anarchy in the country.

He is even mentioning Nenadi Usman and Jumoke Akinjide that have been cheerfully returning the monies they withdrew from ATM Dasuki that did not require PIN code.

Small time, you'll say obj's statement too is imaginary, Abi? grin
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by alen4smith(m): 3:25am On Jun 11, 2018
Throwback:

The hustle to have a Nigeria where there are no sacred cows is real, and I will keep it up without the need to be paid, because it a patriotic task for which necessity is laid upon me.

One day, you will account for your support of corruption and the desire to have anarchy and rejoice to only negative news.

why waste your data replying that certified retard!

1 Like

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by alen4smith(m): 3:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Olalan:
The govt. is just trying to silence opposition and unfortunately the past administration didn't do such to them
i guess you just returned from mars or you have a very short memory.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by manakocha(m): 4:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Let all of you go to where you belong, serve as deterrent & perhaps pave way for new but more better and determined generation. We are tired of all these unnecessary attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by cardoctor(m): 4:56am On Jun 11, 2018
My name is missing on the list.
Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by kolas88(m): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2018
When will this Fani Kowere stop causing trouble in this country? Well you can't escape justice

1 Like

Re: Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets by Splashme: 6:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Wisdomcity2017:
All their evil plan won't work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yobe Youths Wash President Buhari's ''Bad Omen'' After Visit To State / Eleme Youths Intercepted Stolen Ballot Box By Army, Police In Rivers / Buhari Warns Airport Officials Against Stopping Ex-ministers From Travelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.