Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" (703 Views)

How God Saved Me From Cultists In Benin City / Man Shows Off His Fulani Friend Who Helped Him From Cultists In Rivers. Photos / How My Brother Was Killed By SARS - Twitter User Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by MsLalasticlala(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
A Nigerian Facebook user, Churchill Paul took to his Facebook wall this evening to share a testimony of how the smell of his boxers saved him from loosing his phone to Cultists in the RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.

According to him, his boxers he wore was over 6yrs old, a boxer he bought for N1500 at a boutique in Port Harcourt.

He wrote:

Ust ehn �, The school � rugged diiieeee
I went there yesterday �,
As a sharp guy, I heard about the things going on at school �, that cult boys use to disturb.
But I really got to go there and see a Friend.
I arrived at the school �, immediately I put my phone � inside my pocket, My Boxer's pocket actually,
As i entered the gate, I saw a Rugged guy, he Looked at me �, observing � the way I was walking �,
I tried to walk � like a cultist but to no avail �, he immediately knew that I wasn't a cult boy �.
He started calling me, but I didn't answer. He called his gang to block me... They were all running � towards me, telling me to stop ✋.
I wanted to run �, but I thought � for a while, "Why not face � this people, you're a man �... Stop ✋ behaving like a kid"
I stopped, looked them straight in the eyes �, and asked for their Pilot.
I know right �, Set of useless people, there's no plane ✈, so why the heck do they have a pilot sef �.
Anyway, the Pilot came, looked me in the eyes �, saw that I was bold and fearless... But deep inside, my 7 souls � � � � � � � all left me to fight the battle alone.
Pilot : Aboy Wida you na � I dey call you since, you dey form Paparazzi
Me � : Guy, if you no get anything to talk then shun am abeg
Pilot : See o, for my own school �, who goes you sef �
Me : who dasisda you to know who that goes (Na only that one I sabi o �, like say I know I for close mouth � sef �)
Pilot : What do you do when you see the sun ☀?
Me � : I go find somewhere stay na �
Pilot : (Slaps me) ✋
Me � : ah ah �, guy why na �
Pilot : Who is the mother of Odi
Me � :� I no know who be Odi sef
Pilot : ✋ ✋ ✋
Me � : Guy, stop na, the slap dey pain me ���
Pilot : You be panya man, you wan come challenge me
Me � : Bros abeg sorry � ��
Pilot : Come on, find us something... Wey your phone �?
Me � : I no get phone �
Pilot : ✋ (slaps me again, this one was very heavy)
Me � : Bros, see my phone �, collect my tp(N500), You like my shirt �?
Pilot : No worry, your phone � and the money � dey Okay.
Chisos �, guy why your phone � dey smell like this?
Me � : E been dey my Boxers
Pilot : Chineke, take am back abeg I no want again. In fact come, take your money �, use am buy new Boxers
Me � : Okay
Pilot : Run � commot for here
Me : � � �

And that was how my Boxers saved Me, my phone � and my money �
That's why I love it so much
The Veteran among my other Boxers.
5 years and still running.
I remembered, that it was exactly October 22nd 2012 you came into my life.
The Only Boxers that I bought from Boutique
N1, 500 o �, no b chiasis
My other Boxers, I bought them N200 each,
But despite everything I still love � you.
Happy Birthday � Boxers.
Now 5 years old, Come on
Let's break the record of Chee Dee 's Boxers that lasted for 6 years �
We have already broken � Precious ' Boxers, that only lasted for 3 years.
Come on you Boxers
#COYB
#Ludic_club ♣ ���
Happy Sunday fellas

https://joelsblog.com.ng/how-the-smell-of-my-boxers-saved-me-from-cultists-at-rsust-facebook-user-churchill-paul/

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by IamD18: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
The smell of that boxers can give a pregnant lady miscarriage.

1 Like

Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by malificent(f): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin

Walking refuse dump!!
Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by jospepper(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
This guy funny sha
Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by blessingsonflee(f): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Instead make you go treat your STD's you dey celebrate boxers anniversary. Kontinu! grin
Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by DaBullIT(m): 9:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
I think he meant he's literally worn the boxers for 6 years without washing

for stench to gum to phone

la illah illahlah muhamadu rosidulai

No be small thing
Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by Nickijoy(f): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wetin I just read so
Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by tooth4tooth: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chai!! This is a severe case of Tramadol effect cheesy grin grin
Re: Fb User Narrates, "How The Smell Of My Boxers Saved Me From CULTISTS" by muhammed50(m): 1:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Jhst keep lying

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News :scores Died While Scooping Fuel From NNPC Pipeline In Niger State / Police Officer Rapes Colleague’s 9-year Old Girl Inside Barracks / Video: The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.