Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

6 Ingredient You Should Add To Your Shampoo For Hair Growth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Ingredient You Should Add To Your Shampoo For Hair Growth (443 Views)

How To Choose The Right Shampoo For Your Hair Type: Tips And Factors To Consider / Elderly Lady Sells Her Ogiri Ingredient In A Posh Style (photos) / Bambam Becomes Ambassador For Hair Nownow (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ingredient You Should Add To Your Shampoo For Hair Growth by sisiviki2020: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
I started natural hair not too long ago, and have heard and read a lot of things on how to grow your natural hair.

my hair is one year and some month old, and I have actually tried a lot of product which gave me what I wanted for my hair.

Some grow my hair, some prevent my hair from dandruff, some make my hair dark, moisturized and healthy.

I will be sharing with you six natural ingredient I mix with my shampoo to achieve my healthy hair growth.

this ingredient will help restore damaged hair, itchy scalp dandruff within a short period of time that you won,t believe your eyes.

6 Ingredient for hair growth.

1: Aleo Vera.
You can cheek out more ingredient on my blog http://sisiviki.com/2018/05/30/6-ingredient-you-should-add-to-your-shampoo-for-hair-growth/

Re: 6 Ingredient You Should Add To Your Shampoo For Hair Growth by Bluezy13(m): 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Writes Open Letter To Pregnant Linda Ikeji After Apologizing / Interior Of Xxxtentacion Dream $1.4m Mansion (VIDEO) / Grandpa M.a.s.t.u.r.b.a.t.e.s With One Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.