Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: (1001 Views)

Promo! Estate C of O Landed Property worth 3.5m For 2.5m Within Lekki Ajah Lagos / 3.5m For A Decent Tenement Bungalow Easily Convertible To Flats On A Full Plot / 8m For Duplex, 5.9m And 6.5m For 2br And 3br Terrace Bungalow In Abuja Wit Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by jbloggs(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2010
Plots of Land are available in an Estate in Magboro,Very Close to MFM.
Just 10min drive to Ojodu Berger.
Price is N1.5m and N1M/Plots.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
$10,000 US for a plot of land in Nigeria when you can purchase an acre for that amount in one of the major cities in America? Why do we continue to do this to ourselves?
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by e36991: 7:33pm On Jun 01, 2010
Kobojunkie:

$10,000 US for a plot of land in Nigeria

when you can purchase an acre for that amount in one of the major cities in America?

Why do we continue to do this to ourselves?

@Kobojunkie

You tell them ojaare

All this long throat don tire me
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by oderemo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
that is nothing , come to abj.
a sq. foot of land is more expensive than new york, Dubai, Durban, nth. London.
and yet with bare min. facilities in place.
i was shown a piece of land one day in abj, got there and asked the seller where was the gold dust on the land.
he was angry and couldn't take in my joke.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
ode remo:

i was shown a piece of land one day in abj, got there and asked the seller where was the gold dust on the land.

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by AndreUweh(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2010
@Poster: do you realise that this irrelevant post is at Politics section?.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2010
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by 2CatWoman: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2010
ode remo:

Come on now. Don't be silly grin

@ Kobojunkie, I'm not arguing with you but I would love to know where in the US you can buy 1 acre of residential land for less than $10K.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Gekko(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
2CatWoman:

@ Kobojunkie, I'm not arguing with you but I would love to know where in the US you canĀ  buy 1 acre of residential land for less than $10K.

its quite possible to get an acre of land in NY for around $10,000, as long as you are not anywhere near the metro areas. Certainly land could be had for around $25bucks per sq ft or even less in counties outside of the city.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by inspiredm(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2010
Plots of Dry Land in Banana Island Ikoyi costs 200 Million Naira Per plot thats US$1.5M in a State with No electricity and good water.

With $1.5miilion ill buy a Mansion Out rightly in New York Posh Areas.

God Save Us.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2010
2CatWoman:

@ Kobojunkie, I'm not arguing with you but I would love to know where in the US you can buy 1 acre of residential land for less than $10K.

Where in the US? You can actually still get an acre for $800 or more in some places in the US. Where exactly are you interested in purchasing land? Land in the US is NOT as expensive and outrageous as you have in Nigeria.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by edoyad(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2010
I'm still finding it hard to believe that one can buy land in any part of lagos at the of 1.5 mil/plot. There's no doubt in my mind that it's either a hoax or something illegal.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
I think he meant Naira1.5 million, which seems about the average cost of land in most areas I have researched in Nigeria.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
Moved
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
I saw a plot of land in Asokoro on saturday for N150 million
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by jbloggs(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2010
Kobojunkie:

$10,000 US for a plot of land in Nigeria when you can purchase an acre for that amount in one of the major cities in America? Why do we continue to do this to ourselves?
Na wa oh, u dey use Paracitamol for another man's headache.
Please, what are the conditions for owning a land in the U.S?
And i am sure you have so many Plots of Land in the U.S too, can we do business?
That is after you might have told me the conditions for owning a land.
Cheers!
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by olad1954: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
guys we talking about naija here.let us call a spade a spade.face the facts and the reality on the ground. magboro is on Lagos Ibadan express way.that is where most people are moving into now. far from the mad situation in Lagos.
Re: N1.5m For A Plot Of Land: by xplicitpro: 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2010
Prices of properties are determined by the location,environment,documents,amenities etc , Mr Americana,Abeg tell me where i can buy Acre of land in any part of america for $10,000 i wish to also prospect in other part of the world as a developer , xplicitproperties@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sale. / A House For Sale In Alakia Ibadan. / A Block Of 4 Flats @ 12 Million Naira <newly Constructed> with pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.