Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At (1077 Views)

Tinubu’s Govt To Spend ₦‎341 Billion On Judgment Debts / Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by kinzhealth: 1:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Pay N14bn judgment debts to court — Innoson Read more at

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/06/10/pay-n14bn-judgment-debts-to-court-innoson/
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by ashjay001(m): 5:56am On Jun 11, 2018
This Innoson n his advisers, are just alienating him from objective supporters! Why would he give a press release, claiming payment, in d first instanceshocked
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by Metuh: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2018
ashjay001:
This Innoson n his advisers, are just alienating him from objective supporters! Why would he give a press release, claiming payment, in d first instanceshocked
Which mumu press release did you see him release

Does he now run a blog site

2 Likes

Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by BERNIMOORE: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2018
the judgment is in his favor, IT cannot. be appealed, the Court will not ask opponent to pay you directly, its normally tthe court that always receive such litigation payment, its his money, but. the Court own a percentage of the sum and after GTBpaid to Court, the Court will remove their percent and give innocent his ballance
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by ashjay001(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:

Which mumu press release did you see him release

Does he now run a blog site

https://viewpointnigeria.com/supreme-court-orders-gtbank-to-pay-innoson-boss-n12bn-in-14-days/

Always play by d rules.
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by Metuh: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2018
ashjay001:

https://viewpointnigeria.com/supreme-court-orders-gtbank-to-pay-innoson-boss-n12bn-in-14-days/

Always play by d rules.
That's a blog site

Gimme a reputable news site that reported the junk
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by ashjay001(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:

That's a blog site

Gimme a reputable news site that reported the junk

Yep! Funny enough, I couldn't find any. Seems d incriminating statement, was withdrawn! Cos, even Innoson, made reference to it, in their latest press release! And, I'm sure, u commented on that thread.
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by Metuh: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2018
ashjay001:

Yep! Funny enough, I couldn't find any. Seems d incriminating statement, was withdrawn! Cos, even Innoson, made reference to it, in their latest press release! And, I'm sure, u commented on that thread.
lol I already know the information was wrong after I couldn't find a reputable news site that reported the news
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by ashjay001(m): 11:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:

lol I already know the information was wrong after I couldn't find a reputable news site that reported the news

Too much commonsense, will not kee ugrin

Can u now, provide a link, to that controversial press release. A statement that GTB had to respond to in strong terms, Innoson itself had to release another statement, to clarify d 1st statement!

Or, are u denying outrightly, such a statement was ever released?
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by Metuh: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2018
ashjay001:

Too much commonsense, will not kee ugrin

Can u now, provide a link, to that controversial press release. A statement that GTB had to respond to in strong terms, Innoson itself had to release another statement, to clarify d 1st statement!

Or, are u denying outrightly, such a statement was ever released?
It was released but from a junk site
Re: Pay N14bn Judgment Debts To Court — Innoson Read More At by ashjay001(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:

It was released but from a junk site

Good, that's a start.

Junk site or no junk site; did Innoson recant or deny ever releasing it? As long as u conceived for a king, does ur status in life(maid or royal) determine if u're carrying royal blood

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N650 Million Naira From Former Minister / Police To Charge Dino Melaye For Fake Kidnapping. / Victory For Senate President Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.