Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,756 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) (12976 Views)

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / Bobrisky Promises To Give Tacha N1 Million / Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Reeefe(m): 2:40am On Jun 11, 2018
Few hours ago the popular hit maker Falz the bad guy took to his official instagram account, in a video saying he is giving out 1million Naira to anyone out there with a Creative idea all you need do is make a short video on what you would do with the money if you are given.

Hurry up !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rKvrDDoXEU&gl=NG&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:42am On Jun 11, 2018
OYA, LET'S GO THERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Reeefe(m): 2:49am On Jun 11, 2018
you can also follow us on IG@reeCREATOR FOR MORE

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:51am On Jun 11, 2018
For the benefit of those that cannot get to watch the video at the moment, maybe due to no subscription at this point, or bad network, or the browser doesn't work with your phone, this is what Falz says......

Falz says that he has 1million naira that he is not using , that he wants to bless somebody.

WHAT TO DO.
Just record a video of what you can do and he will credit you.... Again, JUST TALK about what you can do
That's all!

I know we have many talented and business oriented people here, apart from those that are here to abuse and swe*r to eachother 24/7.

Go for this guys.
I see one serious Nairalander winning This!
Mark my words!
All the best guys.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by LaDolceVida(f): 3:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Awe what of those that are not on IG

1 Like

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by ZoeyJ(f): 4:07am On Jun 11, 2018
1 million is too much
I only need quarter of that to execute my business plan.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Reeefe(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
post=68366076:
For the benefit of those that cannot get to watch the video at the moment, maybe due to no subscription at this point, or bad network, or the browser doesn't work with your phone, this is what Falz says......

Falz says that he has 1million naira that he is not using , that he wants to bless somebody.

WHAT TO DO.
Just record a video of what you can do and he will credit you.... Again, JUST TALK about what you can do
That's all!

I know we have many talented and business oriented people here, apart from those that are here to abuse and swe*r to eachother 24/7.

Go for this guys.
I see one serious Nairalander winning This!
Mark my words!
All the best guys.
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by DIYhackers: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Time to steal ideas for some people
Check my signature now to learn blogging

2 Likes

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Akuamia247: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Cool
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Celestyn8213: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Ok am sending mine
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by looseweight: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Badt guy doing good things

I AM THE BEST NAIRALAND WEIGHT LOSE DOCTOR
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Opinionated: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2018
Creativity required.
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by slawomir: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2018
who gives a fuckkk about his one million naira.

1 Like

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Obinna252: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Honda pilot for sale in Lagos, 06, super clean 850k 08080807449
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by VotingPolls: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Where is that guy that produced a short action film by himself?

This might be your chance bro

Link to the post:

https://www.nairaland.com/4551497/watch-short-solo-action-film

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
Thanks for this op.

let me go collect the cash
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Tracypacy(f): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
I lost count of how many married women I saw, in the hospital I was working at in Tudun wada kaduna, who wanted an abortion. They come to you begging, husband in tow. That area is one of the most religious in the state. If you mentioned legal abortions there, they'd vote no. People really need to come to terms with these things. It's happening, women are dying.

Only way you can control it is if it's legal and sanitary and regulated.
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by chidynks: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
could someone please help inform falz that i just rescued a kid from falling off d balcony of a 300 floor skyscraper.....I need get myself some energy drink so as to recover my lost energy.....To climb skyscraper no be here.....

No amount is too small.....

6 Likes

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by lifestyle1(m): 10:58am On Jun 11, 2018
ZoeyJ:
1 million is too much
I only need quarter of that to execute my business plan.

Then do a video and apply

3 Likes

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Thats a Criminal Act sad and in fact a BAHD Thing undecided
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Nice one from Falz

1 Like

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Muric will not like these....bigoted head slammers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2018
When ovation is loudest.
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by kepij: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Am in
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2018
looseweight:
Badt guy doing good things
I AM THE BEST NAIRALAND WEIGHT LOSE DOCTOR
weight loss doctor.. not lose

But i want to lose weight
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Reeefe(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2018
if a niralander wins it ahhhh
you go settle op ohh ;Dif a niralander wins it ahhhh
you go settle op ohh
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Reeefe(m): 11:08am On Jun 11, 2018
if a niralander wins it ahhhh
you go settle op ohh grin
Re: Falz Giving Out N1 Million To Support Any Creative Idea (Video) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2018
I don't have any creative idea. I just need the money.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Handsome African Footballers / PHOTOS : Check Out Heavily Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Davido And Ghana's "Kim K" / Mercy Johnson's Mother Rain Curse On Haters: Breakdown D Wedding Scandal Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.