Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo (10326 Views)

Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others / Without Npdp, Buhari Will Win Again - Nasir El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by Romanreign2(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Romanreign2 post=68372567][/quote] Don’t be surprise the bae your planning to spend 10k on is been smashed constantly by a guy that will only send her #200 recharge card. If you know you know grin
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by binibrahim(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2018
Nigerians doesn't like truth that is why some ignorance are assaulting Buhari Administration. Some Ignorance are talking about killing in Benue and Taraba State only, what about Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna and Plateau State. Let us be frank of our self.

2 Likes

Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by arsenal33: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
grin
sure not after you destroy it from within
Buhari must face the gallows in Hague come 2019
he's a criminal terrorist while
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

quote me and die Insha'Allah amin
wailer.

1 Like

Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by BabaO2: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
Pls let them go, they are not useful. Only saraki can add value of a senatorial district, even now, it will not be easy for him
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by KingCassy(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Who cares.... Besides why are they still attaching PDP to their name. They should kukuma change it entirely.

You've got ITunes or Amazon gift card to sell? Or you need data at a ridiculous cheap rate?? Check my signature
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by mcquin(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2018
koboko69:
I pity people who think PMb will loose 2019 elections. Yes they may loose some states.....but def not the presidency!
How come they are going to lose states? You've inadvertently admitted the government has lost popularity greatly, a departure from 2015. Only rigging will keep Buhari there.

And yes I support the Bihari's June 12 decision and I was a Buhari 2015 campaigner.
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by brodalokie: 10:16am On Jun 11, 2018
Selfish, callous and unprofessional?
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by Anglojosite7(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2018
koboko69:
I pity people who think PMb will loose 2019 elections. Yes they may loose some states.....but def not the presidency!
true talk
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by slick1(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2018
Useless politics being played in Nigeria. How can a group of people be nPDP in another political party called APC. Yet millions of Nigerians blindly follow and sell their future and those of their generations unborn.
I'm waiting for the day I'll see nRepiblican in the Democrats or nTory among the Labour Party in UK,etc. This things can never happen.
The stories from Nigeria will make any right-thinking person angry.
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by drey076(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2018
IFNOTGOD:

face buhari leave aisha out of her husbands failure
stop minding all these Nairaland ranting
they can only vote out buhari on Nairaland. they did more than this during Goodluck era. the painful part of it id that they will rant beyond 2019 if there is no Credible candidate to face Buhari
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by brodalokie: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2018
slick1:
Useless politics being played in Nigeria. How can a group of people be nPDP in another political party called APC. Yet millions of Nigerians blindly follow and sell their future and those of their generations unborn.
I'm waiting for the day I'll see nRepiblican in the Democrats or nTory among the Labour Party in UK,etc. This things can never happen.
The stories from Nigeria will make any right-thinking person angry.

It is meant to offend you nau grin
Nor mind them
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by brodalokie: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2018
drey076:

stop minding all these Nairaland ranting
they can only vote out buhari on Nairaland. they did more than this during Goodluck era. the painful part of it id that they will rant beyond 2019 if there is no Credible candidate to face Buhari

It is only the ordinary people ranting. All parties are busy taking their grievances on Nigeria.
There is no candidate anywhere, unless the politicians play fair, it is going to get messy.
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by IB949: 11:04am On Jun 11, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
grin
sure not after you destroy it from within
Buhari must face the gallows in Hague come 2019
he's a criminal terrorist while
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute

quote me and die Insha'Allah amin
Pls watch what you are saying, coz one day you will stand b4 your creator and answer on this.
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by seguntijan(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2018
The way PMB is shaking tables nowadays is sweeting my belle......like I always tell people, if you want to see the real PMB wait till after 2019 election, it's then you will know what he meant by "he belongs to nobody and he is for everybody". For now he is only calm because of the 2019 politics and he still needs some of those small thieves in his cabinet!
Buhari will change Nigeria and give it back to the people, after that we can like to give it back to the thieves because we don't have sense, but he would have done his own job anyway!!!
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by koboko69: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2018
mcquin:

How come they are going to lose states? You've inadvertently admitted the government has lost popularity greatly, a departure from 2015. Only rigging will keep Buhari there.

And yes I support the Bihari's June 12 decision and I was a Buhari 2015 campaigner.

Mr man....its not about popularity...its about state governors messing up their states. ..
A state like Kogi who has a clown as a governor...
Or Imo the statue governor.
Can u tell me the candidate that will kick Buhari out ..
Rig? Every elections are rigged....thanks!
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by ojonugwap(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
obembet:
MORNING BOOST :

If you focus on making the people around you happy the people far from you will admire you. But if you focus on making the people far from you happy the people around you will hate you.

If you look at your imperfections, you will find sadness, but when you look beyond your imperfections, you find your happiness waiting for you.

Good Morning. Wishing You a fruitful week ahead

OBEMBE TOSIN

So APC should summit to their selfish demand just to make them happy and leaves ordinary Nigerian in pain abi
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by papascode: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
B.B. APUGO OCHIAGHA IBEKU!!! ASTUTE POLITICIAN...
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by papascode: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
B.B. APUGO OCHIAGHA IBEKU!!! ASTUTE POLITICIAN...[b][/b] [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by melanreaboderin: 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
NOT TOO YOUNG TO RUN & 2019 ELECTION
- Buhari declares June 12 as democracy day
- Nigeria Senate asks INEC to release June 12 Election Results
- Federal Govt honour Chief M.K.O Abiola with post humus award GCFR
- Who killed Abiola? Northern elder state man reacted
- We are issue based & agenda driven Youth Network
- We desire to search the needle from the blue sea.
- Nigerian Youth earnestly ask for Al-Mustapha for 2019 Election

Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by Babacele: 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Nairalander dey form we? grin
because nairalanders ain't Nigerians ,and if they are Nigerians do you know them offline? una logic ehn.
Re: nPDP Will Not Pull Out Of APC — Apugo by Annie939(f): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
this nPDP are noise makers nobody is seeing them not even bubu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia Re-arraigned, Granted Bail / NNPC Signs $3.15bn Financing For OML 13 / Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.