Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Study In Europe And Usa Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Europe And Usa Free (989 Views)

Here is a Link to all Tuition Free Universities In Sweden, Norway, Finland And Usa / How To Study In Europe With Free Tuition Fees For Masters Degree / You Can Still Study Tuition Free Or On Scholarship In Europe And Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In Europe And Usa Free by fgrant: 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
Hello Forumite,
I am seriously looking for those who have been nursing the dream of goin to study,work and live in Abroad. Have u been frustated several times by our nigeria educational system? If u answered yes to that,then this is the most important information u will ever get.If u have been reading newspapers and other media advert, u will agree with me that one can still work while studying abroad.We ve heard abt lots of ppl who ve been able to succeed and how easy the process was to them.The question is, if it is so easy why are so many ppl who plan to travel over to Europe and USA in search of quality education not succeeding? The truth is that most of them are either:
- Denied the right info
- Or the ppl in question failed to follow the instruction, or
- Do not ve all the requirements needed,and so on.
If we are goin to be honest to ourselves,not everybody ve the right info to give.That is why very few ppl actually succeed at the end of the day.But for reading this article today, count ourself a lucky person bc i will be showing u for free how you can get my complete study Abroad guide. So while this might be the letter u are waiting for, i want to also let u know that another admission opportunity for Nigerian Students to study free in some of the most peaceful and friendly countries in Europe is here again.
Come august 2010 smart Nigerian teens, high school graduates,undergraduates and graduates( seeking for masters degree) will be in Europe and USA receiving world-class Education 'guaranteed'.
Even if u don't ve money or your parents don't have, this opportunity is basically for u to study the course u want in any country of your choice without paying a dime in school fees. 'schooling overseas is just better with this, take action now the earlier the better.
You can get my free report if u visit my blog @ www.travelandstudyabroad..com
Re: Study In Europe And Usa Free by justwise(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2010
@fgrant(Chinedu Ayoka)

Why are not studying and working abroad now since you know all that?

You are asking pple to pay N2000 into your bank account for useless e-book you haven't used yourself.
Re: Study In Europe And Usa Free by fame12k(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ poster

Y not go 1st wit ur useless e-book

u beta go find work, SCAMMER, MAD MAN
Re: Study In Europe And Usa Free by bondgee: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2010
please my fellow nairaland user do not pay him a dime for this scholarship offer
if you really want a scholarship please just go to
   scholarshipnetworks.info   for various list of scholarships that you apply for without paying a dime,
Re: Study In Europe And Usa Free by collinsuns: 1:12am On Jun 05, 2010
thanks what a great info www.scholarshipnetworks.info
Re: Study In Europe And Usa Free by jugreency: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
so u non like better thing and u con say na we u wan give. if u see 200 u go no an, e be like say u non know say na nigeria the strong country u dey deal with. see u i usa because very soon i go go there free as u talk.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities For International Students / Best Ethical Hacking School. / For Oou Cesap Form,call Me Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.