Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. (6045 Views)

Kogi Guber: We Expect 99 Percent Support, Victory For APC – Ganduje / Osun Guber: We Now Have The Appeal Court In Our Pocket – Apc Leaders Boast / Gov Udom Emmanuel Inaugurates His Divine Mandate Campaign Council (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by Trump101: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2018
2019 EBONYI GUBER: WE ARE DIVINE MANDATE; CONQUERORS, VICTORS AND NOT VANQUISHABLE. WE NEITHER PREVARICATE NOR PIVOT.

We Will Retire Internally Displaced Politicians (IDPs) Come 2019.

By Nnaemeka U Trump
Media Freelancer
Strategic And Critical Thinker

*They tried to silence us by all means in 2015, demoralize us, cajoled/wheedled us, break our spirit, challenged our resolve, tested our determination, questioned our willpower, fought us with every weaponry in their arsenal, demonized our character/person, doubted/belittled our charisma, underestimated our capacity, flexed their muscles and banked all their faith, trust and hope on their demigod (Elechi), but because we came in the Lord's name we were able to defeat them and put them to utter shame.

* They Claimed we are coming to sale/mortgage Ebonyi state, enslave the people with poverty and anti people policies and programs. But funny enough and as astonishing as it may sound, they (Elechi, Edon and their cabal) ran the state aground, sold/allocated almost all the key state assets to themselves and their partners in crime (Nkalagu cement, Ebonyi oil and gas, Ebonyi pipeline production company, 80% of all the limestone in Ebonyi state etc). But because we meant well for the Ebonyians, we recovered all these strategic state assets from them even when they tried to patronize, lobby and entice us to share in their loots in other for them to maintain their firm grip on the state resources and keep the state economically strapped, redundant and unyielding.

* They tried to divide us (Ebonyians) and planted the seed of discord and deceit amongst us as a people just for their selfish interest, and not for the common interest of the people. But the people understood their gimmicks, games and sinister moves and insisted to remain resolutely united under the Divine Mandate to move Ebonyi state forward for good.

* They alleged that workers (civil servants) and pensioners will be treated with contempt, disdain, opprobrium, abhorence and differentials; and we will so enslave them that they will regret ever pitching their tent with Divine Mandate (Gov. Dave Umahi) or giving us their mandate. But today, the reverse is the case. Workers salaries has been increased, promotions released with much more better and mouth watering packages, workers backlog of salaries that they couldn't pay has been all paid, workers now receive their salaries and allowances on or before 15th of every month, workers now receive a 13th month salary instead of the usual 12month, there is now wonderful working relationship between civil servants (Labour Union) and the state government, new civil servants recruited on monthly basis, pensioners' pension and gratuity owed by successive administration since the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996 has been paid in full and up-to-date, and the aged (mostly pensioners) now receives monthly stipend outside their entitlements (pension and gratuity).

* They claimed that we are grooming thugs and criminals that will be used and dumped after the 2015 election. But we make bold to say that we parade the highest number of youths anywhere in Nigeria in strategic leadership positions with about 75% of political appointees coming from the youth force. These youths are being groomed technically and tactically for leadership positions in the present and for the future. We have empowered about 30,000 youths and women with grants of N250,000 and above to startup their own businesses and be self reliant, we have also recently flagged off N4billion as soft loan with about 5% interest rate per annum in partnership with bank of industry (BOI) for our youths and civil servants that has good business plan and ingenuity aimed at aggressively industrializing the state and creating jobs for our people.

*They claimed that we are making unrealistic campaign promises exclusively to win elections in 2015. But how myopic and narrow minded they are in thinking that their ways of deceiving the people with promises they never meant or intended to fulfill is our way. But to their utter dismay and astonishment, all our campaign promises have been kept and followed to its logical conclusions. We not only lived up to our commitment knowing fully well that our word is our bond with the people; we did even much more than we promised Ebonyians in 2015. We stick to our promises no matter what.

* They said that we can't manage the security situation in the state occasioned by political orchestration cum mechanization of Elechi brought against the people of Ezzilo, Ezzamgbo, Ezza and other communities and clans across the state. But to their greatest shame and dismay, we brought peace and civility in all the communities and clans which were hitherto bedeviled with crisis and bloodbath, and made laws that would ensure enduring peace amongst them. We brought to the state sophisticated level of security that the state never had before now. The security architecture in Ebonyi state today is so watertight, Strategic and sophisticated that Ebonyi state is adjudged the safest state in Nigeria. The introduction of other security bodies and paraphernalia like the Neighborhood Watch has brought about unprecedented peace and security across the streets and neighborhood of the state, cult activities or clashes is now alien to the state, crimes and other criminality now drastically reduced, people now walk free and confidently during the day and night, investors now troop into the state like never before.

* They alleged that our principal Engr Dr Dave Umahi is not accommodating and would abdicate and repudiate most of the stakeholders who helped or worked with him during the 2015 election. But today, he has not only prove them utterly wrong by ensuring that all the stakeholders (both major and minor) are carried along, but also went a step further by bringing on board those who worked against him in 2015 governorship election, giving most of them who ordinarily should be treated as enemies strategic and key positions, to the extent of making an opposition (Prof. Bernard Odoh) who never contributed anthing to his election the secretary to the state government (SSG), who as it were never deserved or merited such a key position of being the 3rd most powerful man in the echelon of Ebonyi state government. He accommodated and gave genuine sense of belonging to every zone, local government, community/clan, and ward irrespective of their party affiliations or political leaning or orientation. The government of His Excellency Engr Dr Dave Umahi will go down in the annals of Ebonyi state history, and indeed Nigeria as the most accommodating, liberal and generous government ever, and the good people of Ebonyi state, and Nigeria are immensely grateful and eternally indebted to His Excellency Engr Dr Dave Umahi.

* They expected him to fail abysmally and profoundly under perform because of the recession brought upon Nigerians by the APC led federal government under the incompetent leadership of president Mohammadu Buhari. But little did they know that our principal Engr. Dr. Dave Umahi has been a man with proven records of financial prudence, accountability and competent service delivery. Though his administration receives about 33% of what Mr. Elechi use to receive as allocation during his 8years of economic boom in Nigeria, when a barrel of crude oil sold for $150, and $1 exchanged for N150. Gov. Umahi was able to massively develop Ebonyi state far beyond his predecessor that had all the money, and ultimately beyond the imagination of Ebonyians and Nigerians.

* They opposed him and did everything to stop him from becoming the governor in 2015 just to ensure that the resources of Ebonyi state keep circulating in a few hands, thereby perpetually impoverishing the people. But because of the love he has for the people, he put his life and that of his family on the line just to break the jinx of under development and keeping the peoples' resources in a few hands. And thanks to providence he successfully broke the jinx and enthrone transparency and accountability in all the dealings of the government thereby making money to genuinely circulate across all strata of the state.

* Because they were beaten black and blue, defeated shamefully, mesmerized, vanquished, debacled, overpowered, subjugated, hammered, whipped, demolished, rejected, frustrated, disappointed, and discomfitured in 2015; they (the enemies of Ebonyi state progress) have resorted to lies and propaganda by engaging the services of some looted brains on social media to unleash blackmail, propaganda, lies, chantages, and politics of bitterness against a divinely mandated government, which is the the peoples' mandate and the voice of the people and a statement of credence, acceptance, confidence, and trust boldly and loudly made in 2015 that still echoes and will be replicated and reaffirmed come 2019. Is it not rather a waste of time and resources thinking or believing that you will defeat or dislodge a man you couldn't stop when you held sway to power? That is purely tantamount to believing that Jesus is not Lord, and concomitantly, foolhardy of anyone who believes thus.

* We are not only equal to the task, but we are fully equipped and ready to reciprocate whatever you bargain for in the most disproportionate manner come 2019. We can not be intimidated by your blackmail, propaganda, or whatever plot or trick you will bring on board. We are ever ready to shame you once more and prove your mechanization unmatched with ours no matter your might or forces. We have the people on our side, manpower and the needed footsoldiers to finally retire all the internally displaced politicians (IDPs), and would stop at nothing until this sole objective is executed for the overall good and progress of Ebonyi state and her industrious people. We shall meet you and your propaganda at the polls, and we do hope you come fully prepared.

By Nnaemeka U Trump
Media Freelancer

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by nony43(m): 7:48am On Jun 11, 2018
R.
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by olametrix(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2018
sad

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by mustmust(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2018
cry
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2018
cool....... Nnaemeka .U. Trump Buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2018
I couldn't finish reading your lies cheesy
listen bro, we want the government to succeed! in fact I share same sentiments with you that Umahi should go for second tenure, if possible third!
but hell no, it's not by propaganda; if they is any Ebonyi politician that sold off Ebonyi state properties then it's Umahi!
he sold off Nkalagu cement factory to Ibeto.
and when we talk about anti People policies, Umahi is not far from that neither!
he introduced All kinds of levy in Ebonyi state.
his Immediate family members and relations control a minimum 40% ministries in Ebonyi state.
but since he's delivering, I don't actually give a fvck about that; but please leave Elechi out of your campaign propagandas.

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by dukechilezie(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2018
I am impressed by what Governor Dave Umahi has done in Ebonyi state upon saddling the helms of leadership i give him my support in 2019

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by chuksjuve(m): 7:50am On Jun 11, 2018
Another media hype to a man who doesnt understand what governance is about !

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by Johnpsite: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2018
My Governor is working

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by Pavore9: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2018
Nnaemeka U Trump shocked

Is that what is on his birth certificate?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by agabaI23(m): 7:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Paid nairaland for front page.

Nnaemeka he will still come for you.
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by jrusky(m): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Nnaemeka U. Trump hahaha hahaha can't stop laughing what a name my people can't stop amusing me.

Nnaemeka-- PapaEmeka
U--- I dont know yet
Trump-- So an Igbo father will take his son who is as old as this man for christening and called him Trump* pls is Trump Christian name or Igbo name? Mr man as big and old as you are you are still lying.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:
Another media hype to a man who doesnt understand what governance is about !

they should just leave the former governor out of their bitterness.
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by desoul2004(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Paid advert. No comment yet, still it hit front page.
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2018
Just see as you disgrace yourself here on nairaland. And because Philip Nweze dey find mods something, they always push these nonsense articles about Umahi to front page! What a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by chimaobinelson(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Nawaoo see grammar
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by chimaobinelson(m): 8:39am On Jun 11, 2018
Atleast i tried � i read up to the the 4th paragraph.

was keenly reading to know if Borno and Northern IDPs have relocated to Ebonyi State by President Trump and Buhari

someone should summarize this paid epistle for me
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by egbuefi: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2018
This is the truth well spoken. The people's governor has done much for Ebonyi people with meagre resource. Before I used to be ashamed of being an Ebonyian but today I am proud of my origin. The last time I visited during Easter I could believe my eyes. Lies and propaganda can help you. I am not a politician, but I make bold to say that Ebonyi has progressed under the leadership of the present governor. All well meaning Ebonyian of good conscience must eschew tribal sentiment and work for the continuation of the good things happening in Ebonyi State. God bless Nigeria God bless Ebonyi State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by donqx: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2018
ohh
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by PearlStreet(m): 9:15am On Jun 11, 2018
Nnaemeka U. Trump
All these wawa pigs sef without an identity of their history.

In 20 years time, the ignorant generations of this wawa clown would be arguing that they originated from the US because Trump is American. Meanwhile, Trump sef na from Germany.

Fifth-class slaves always latching onto the identity of others without ever finding out where they originated from.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by dardon: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2018
Truth be told. If Ebonyians do not Vote Umahi 2019, I will gladly borrow Umahi for Imo state people coming 2019
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by noblealuu: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
dukechilezie:
I am impressed by what Governor Dave Umahi has done in Ebonyi state upon saddling the helms of leadership i give him my support in 2019

Abobi
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by noblealuu: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
dukechilezie:
Abobi
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by ibejichizzy: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2018
Trump101:
2019 EBONYI GUBER: WE ARE DIVINE MANDATE; CONQUERORS, VICTORS AND NOT VANQUISHABLE. WE NEITHER PREVARICATE NOR PIVOT.

We Will Retire Internally Displaced Politicians (IDPs) Come 2019.

By Nnaemeka U Trump
Media Freelancer

*They tried to silence us by all means in 2015, demoralize us, cajoled/wheedled us, break our spirit, challenged our resolve, tested our determination, questioned our willpower, fought us with every weaponry in their arsenal, demonized our character/person, doubted/belittled our charisma, underestimated our capacity, flexed their muscles and banked all their faith, trust and hope on their demigod (Elechi), but because we came in the Lord's name we were able to defeat them and put them to utter shame.

* They Claimed we are coming to sale/mortgage Ebonyi state, enslave the people with poverty and anti people policies and programs. But funny enough and as astonishing as it may sound, they (Elechi, Edon and their cabal) ran the state aground, sold/allocated almost all the key state assets to themselves and their partners in crime (Nkalagu cement, Ebonyi oil and gas, Ebonyi pipeline production company, 80% of all the limestone in Ebonyi state etc). But because we meant well for the Ebonyians, we recovered all these strategic state assets from them even when they tried to patronize, lobby and entice us to share in their loots in other for them to maintain their firm grip on the state resources and keep the state economically strapped, redundant and unyielding.

* They tried to divide us (Ebonyians) and planted the seed of discord and deceit amongst us as a people just for their selfish interest, and not for the common interest of the people. But the people understood their gimmicks, games and sinister moves and insisted to remain resolutely united under the Divine Mandate to move Ebonyi state forward for good.

* They alleged that workers (civil servants) and pensioners will be treated with contempt, disdain, opprobrium, abhorence and differentials; and we will so enslave them that they will regret ever pitching their tent with Divine Mandate (Gov. Dave Umahi) or giving us their mandate. But today, the reverse is the case. Workers salaries has been increased, promotions released with much more better and mouth watering packages, workers backlog of salaries that they couldn't pay has been all paid, workers now receive their salaries and allowances on or before 15th of every month, workers now receive a 13th month salary instead of the usual 12month, there is now wonderful working relationship between civil servants (Labour Union) and the state government, new civil servants recruited on monthly basis, pensioners' pension and gratuity owed by successive administration since the creation of Ebonyi state in 1996 has been paid in full and up-to-date, and the aged (mostly pensioners) now receives monthly stipend outside their entitlements (pension and gratuity).

* They claimed that we are grooming thugs and criminals that will be used and dumped after the 2015 election. But we make bold to say that we parade the highest number of youths anywhere in Nigeria in strategic leadership positions with about 75% of political appointees coming from the youth force. These youths are being groomed technically and tactically for leadership positions in the present and for the future. We have empowered about 30,000 youths and women with grants of N250,000 and above to startup their own businesses and be self reliant, we have also recently flagged off N4billion as soft loan with about 5% interest rate per annum in partnership with bank of industry (BOI) for our youths and civil servants that has good business plan and ingenuity aimed at aggressively industrializing the state and creating jobs for our people.

*They claimed that we are making unrealistic campaign promises exclusively to win elections in 2015. But how myopic and narrow minded they are in thinking that their ways of deceiving the people with promises they never meant or intended to fulfill is our way. But to their utter dismay and astonishment, all our campaign promises have been kept and followed to its logical conclusions. We not only lived up to our commitment knowing fully well that our word is our bond with the people; we did even much more than we promised Ebonyians in 2015. We stick to our promises no matter what.

* They said that we can't manage the security situation in the state occasioned by political orchestration cum mechanization of Elechi brought against the people of Ezzilo, Ezzamgbo, Ezza and other communities and clans across the state. But to their greatest shame and dismay, we brought peace and civility in all the communities and clans which were hitherto bedeviled with crisis and bloodbath, and made laws that would ensure enduring peace amongst them. We brought to the state sophisticated level of security that the state never had before now. The security architecture in Ebonyi state today is so watertight, Strategic and sophisticated that Ebonyi state is adjudged the safest state in Nigeria. The introduction of other security bodies and paraphernalia like the Neighborhood Watch has brought about unprecedented peace and security across the streets and neighborhood of the state, cult activities or clashes is now alien to the state, crimes and other criminality now drastically reduced, people now walk free and confidently during the day and night, investors now troop into the state like never before.

* They alleged that our principal Engr Dr Dave Umahi is not accommodating and would abdicate and repudiate most of the stakeholders who helped or worked with him during the 2015 election. But today, he has not only prove them utterly wrong by ensuring that all the stakeholders (both major and minor) are carried along, but also went a step further by bringing on board those who worked against him in 2015 governorship election, giving most of them who ordinarily should be treated as enemies strategic and key positions, to the extent of making an opposition (Prof. Bernard Odoh) who never contributed anthing to his election the secretary to the state government (SSG), who as it were never deserved or merited such a key position of being the 3rd most powerful man in the echelon of Ebonyi state government. He accommodated and gave genuine sense of belonging to every zone, local government, community/clan, and ward irrespective of their party affiliations or political leaning or orientation. The government of His Excellency Engr Dr Dave Umahi will go down in the annals of Ebonyi state history, and indeed Nigeria as the most accommodating, liberal and generous government ever, and the good people of Ebonyi state, and Nigeria are immensely grateful and eternally indebted to His Excellency Engr Dr Dave Umahi.

* They expected him to fail abysmally and profoundly under perform because of the recession brought upon Nigerians by the APC led federal government under the incompetent leadership of president Mohammadu Buhari. But little did they know that our principal Engr. Dr. Dave Umahi has been a man with proven records of financial prudence, accountability and competent service delivery. Though his administration receives about 33% of what Mr. Elechi use to receive as allocation during his 8years of economic boom in Nigeria, when a barrel of crude oil sold for $150, and $1 exchanged for N150. Gov. Umahi was able to massively develop Ebonyi state far beyond his predecessor that had all the money, and ultimately beyond the imagination of Ebonyians and Nigerians.

* They opposed him and did everything to stop him from becoming the governor in 2015 just to ensure that the resources of Ebonyi state keep circulating in a few hands, thereby perpetually impoverishing the people. But because of the love he has for the people, he put his life and that of his family on the line just to break the jinx of under development and keeping the peoples' resources in a few hands. And thanks to providence he successfully broke the jinx and enthrone transparency and accountability in all the dealings of the government thereby making money to genuinely circulate across all strata of the state.

* Because they were beaten black and blue, defeated shamefully, mesmerized, vanquished, debacled, overpowered, subjugated, hammered, whipped, demolished, rejected, frustrated, disappointed, and discomfitured in 2015; they (the enemies of Ebonyi state progress) have resorted to lies and propaganda by engaging the services of some looted brains on social media to unleash blackmail, propaganda, lies, chantages, and politics of bitterness against a divinely mandated government, which is the the peoples' mandate and the voice of the people and a statement of credence, acceptance, confidence, and trust boldly and loudly made in 2015 that still echoes and will be replicated and reaffirmed come 2019. Is it not rather a waste of time and resources thinking or believing that you will defeat or dislodge a man you couldn't stop when you held sway to power? That is purely tantamount to believing that Jesus is not Lord, and concomitantly, foolhardy of anyone who believes thus.

* We are not only equal to the task, but we are fully equipped and ready to reciprocate whatever you bargain for in the most disproportionate manner come 2019. We can not be intimidated by your blackmail, propaganda, or whatever plot or trick you will bring on board. We are ever ready to shame you once more and prove your mechanization unmatched with ours no matter your might or forces. We have the people on our side, manpower and the needed footsoldiers to finally retire all the internally displaced politicians (IDPs), and would stop at nothing until this sole objective is executed for the overall good and progress of Ebonyi state and her industrious people. We shall meet you and your propaganda at the polls, and we do hope you come fully prepared.

By Nnaemeka U Trump
Media Freelancer
Engr David umahi deserves some accolades.
Let him rule
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by CONFAMA: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lmao... Wtf is nnaemeka u trump
Re: 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. by remigiusizunna(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Infrastructurally I give kudos to the governor BUT I don't believe everything you wrote here.
1. My father's pension and gratuity since 2002 that was due for payment when Dave came to power was halted and has not been paid.
2. One of my siblings and over 300 youths that were offered employment at different ministries were de solved by Dave upon inception even when the previous administration had issued them appointment letters. Their appointment letters were returned.
3. Workers enjoy their salaries on time, true but why was their salaries slashed in the name of "contributive pension?
David Nweze Umahi has failed in the area of human development just as Buhari has failed in all ramifications.
Meanwhile I still want him to complete his second term but he should correct the ares he has failed his people.
Tenkew

(1) (Reply)

Orji Kalu: IBB True Statesman, Accomplished Nation Builder / Ghana’s Economy Cursed And Broke – Duncan-williams / Breaking:entire Boko Haram Force At Konduga Wiped Out By Army Troops. 400 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.