Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Uche Ogbodo Reveals She Was Advised To Abort Her Daughter Mildred - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Reveals She Was Advised To Abort Her Daughter Mildred (621 Views)

I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria / Uche Ogbodo And Daughter, Mildred In Matching Outfits. Photos / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Reveals She Was Advised To Abort Her Daughter Mildred by LadiesGist(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2018
www.ladiesgist.com | @LadiesGistOfficial

Star actress Uche Ogbodo pens a heart full message to her daughter Mildred, reveals she was advised to abort her!

The happy mom who defiled the advice, shared their pictures in a royal styled photoshoot, alongside this message:

Dear ❤, @princess_mildred my First Daughter ( Adam) I love you beyond words can explain. You are the true essence of my Existence, My Second Chance In Life,my Guardian Angel �. I know why you are here with me, God sent you to Assure me of his Undying love for me , to protect me & give me Security. When the world looks so bleak and impossible, you hold my hands in Assurance . When the devil tried to destroy me and make me desolate, you Came and gave me fulfillment. Thank you for All you Do for me my Angel, all you do that you might not know you do! I’m happy I didn’t take the Advice to Abort you. I would have been long dead and buried by now too. Thank you for coming into my life, for looking after me , for praying for me and comforting me. I feel blessed to have you and I am proud to be A Single Mother to you against all odds. I Love you Princess Mildred Chinagorom Ogbodo ❤❤❤ #goddess #countingmyblessings #assurance #angel #mother #daughter #godslove #undying #strength #motherhood #fashion #bespoke #needlekraft #dontcomeclosemykidwillfightyouThe happy mom who defiled the advice shared their pictures in a royal styled photoshoot, alongside this message:

From: http://www.ladiesgist.com/uche-ogbodo-reveals-she-was-advised-to-abort-her-daughter-mildred

Re: Uche Ogbodo Reveals She Was Advised To Abort Her Daughter Mildred by Divatochi(f): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Good for her!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

John Ogu And His Sister Throw Shades At His Estranged Wife's Family / Excited Tboss Gets Acting Nomination Alongside Adesua Etomi / Comedian Seyilaw Buys A House To Celebrate His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.