Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) (99352 Views)

Fishermen Pose With Giant Fish Caught In Gbaranama, Bayelsa (Photos) / Women Pose With Tubers Of Yam For A Photoshoot / 2 Guys Kill A Snake, Hang It On Their Necks, Cut It Into Pieces For Meat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by sulaak(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Nigerian are regressing at all level.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by brymobello1: 5:35am On Jun 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Looks too human to eat. undecided
aswear dis is like cannibalism
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:07am On Jun 12, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

shut your mouth you retar.d
Assuming you're given 10 hectares of land in the forest and money to build a factory, I'm sure you will not think about wild life conservation before you move bulldozer to the site.
Hypocrite
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Chubhie:

I hope you won't mistakenly eat chimpanzee in the name of bush meat same way I mistakenly tasted dog meat in the village all in the name of bush meat.

I only ask for goat meat as a response henceforth.

grin grin grin grin grin na hotdog dey gv u for village..lol
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by exquisite007: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Kia... Looks too human to eat.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
When ebola senior brother dey jejely sleep and some people decided to woke him up

Anybody that can eat a gorilla can actually eat a human being
grin
yes
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2018
I’m confident to say that if you can prepare this and eat it then you can also eat a human being.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by mokrizi: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2018
Looks more Like OB.....JAY TO ME cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Nackzy: 7:58am On Jun 12, 2018
Imagine how Nigerians are foolish, why kill an endangered specie, that thing cost about 1.7 Million dollars, if he was to sell it on eBay
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by kobabe(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Allah kiyaye
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Synthase(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
jungle justice!!! embarassed
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Donpenny(m): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
The guy has a cannibalistic intent undecided
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by tundephillip85(m): 9:48am On Jun 12, 2018
kai!
This is inhuman and barbaric. Animal that is almost going into extinction and you are proud of killing it.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by JULI3BAE: 10:04am On Jun 12, 2018
chai
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by revontuli(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
RIP Nigerian wildlife. this is sad af. Baroness Jane Goodall spent a lifetime living amongst these great apes and studying them and here we are roasting and eating them like savage pre colonial cannibals. the same creature that shares 98% of its dna with us. Gods guide us.

Rwandans are preserving theirs and make tons of cash selling gorilla watching safaris to tourists.

Last year's tourism income was 400 million dollars.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Zuluhead(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Pls to those that live around sapele and warri,where seems to be the habitat of these creatures. I need a live and am ready to pay for it.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Olivebranches(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
That's like eating human being. It looks too human to eat. I can't even be close to where they're roasting it. Gush!!!!
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
omoelerin1:
Assuming you're given 10 hectares of land in the forest and money to build a factory, I'm sure you will not think about wild life conservation before you move bulldozer to the site.
Hypocrite

i'm not a fvcker like you. Thanks Gods im well grounded and my parents taught me some values and common sense.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
revontuli:

Rwandans are preserving theirs and make tons of cash selling gorilla watching safaris to tourists.

Last year's tourism income was 400 million dollars.

forget the money. there is no values , compasssion, attachment to nature etc left in this country. its fvcked to the core as is evident from those pics.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by id4sho(m): 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Looks too human to eat. undecided
Modified: how much can I sell these likes? cheesy
if na dat Honda, I for buy
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by omoelerin1: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

i'm not a fvcker like you. Thanks Gods im well grounded and my parents taught me some values and common sense.
oponu
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by busco59: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
giftedheart1:
same here...all through my secondary school days, up to university level when i was made to interact fully with the theory evolution, i still see the theory as shit because ever since, no ape has turned to man, and man has not turn to something else. Both Darwin and lammarck need apologise to us
No be lie bro, we deserve every bit of there apology, the evolution theory is just a big scam.
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by wilfox(m): 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2018
hungry morons. lets see if after eating this, they will be full for eternity..... sick!!
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
busco59:

No be lie bro, we deserve every bit of there apology, the evolution theory is just a big scam.
funny n crazy ppl. guess u good brother?
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:27am On Jun 13, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
Posted by Wisdom Nwedene

According to story trending online, this gorilla was killed with the help of local hunters in Warri.

Here they are roasting it to cook. Nigerians can chop anything wey dem see sha, can you eat this please?

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/440278/nigerians-kill-gorrila-roast-it-on-fire-this-happenedphotos/
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:50am On Jun 13, 2018
dreamwords:
I want to eat the blokos so that my own will be big
hahahahaha lol you no well
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by 4X4: 2:27am On Jul 04, 2018
I HAVE A NOKIA LUMIA 535 FOR SALE AT JUST 10K . ALL IT NEEDS IS FLASHING AND ITS GOOD TO GO. CONTACT 07089728887, 08109977194

Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2018
Terrible
Re: Guys Kill Gorilla In Warri, Pose With It After Roasting It On Fire (Photos) by oyatz(m): 3:04am On Dec 24, 2021
benfluleck:
This is how Aids (maybe Ebola) started, they don't even know if the thing is carrying one incurable disease. They will just be eating to their death small time they will be coughing and going to native doctor.

HIV started like this around 1900 when hunters in Congo (Zaire) hunted and were butchering Chimpanzees such that the blood of these animals mistakenly mixed with human blood via a cut on the skin of the hunters, thus the animal virus called Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV) underwent modifications in the hunters to transform into a new (human) virus called Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).

The disease was largely restricted to the village until around 1920s when construction of railways reached the village and construction workers had sex with the villagers and returned to the cities to spread it.
By 1959, the disease we now called HIV/AIDS was already known in Congo but the locals thought it was caused by evil spirit until a man afflicted with the disease came to a Gov't Hospital in Kinshasha where the Belgian doctors treated him for months until he eventually died.

Because the cause of this strange disease was unknown, these European doctors collected his blood samples for storage in a central laboratory as a specimen for further researches.

In 1982 after HIV was discovered in the USA, multiple scientific investigations were launched to unraveled the cause and this led to recalling the samples of the Congolese man that died in 1959 and it was tested for HIV, the result came out positive!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) / Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / Pictures Of Nigerian Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.