Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Lionel Messi Poses With A Live Goat For A Photo Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionel Messi Poses With A Live Goat For A Photo Shoot (372 Views)

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Poses With A Live Goat For A Photo Shoot by Ebuscoee(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Award-winning soccer player, Lionel Messi posed with a live goat for a photo shoot while explaining that he doesn’t think he’s the greatest of all time, G.O.A.T.

In an interview with Paper magazine, the player sounded modest as he said: “I don’t consider myself the best. I think I am just another player.”

He added: “On the field, we are all the same when the game begins.”

Messi also talked about everything from his upbringing in Argentina to his charity work with UNICEF in the full PAPER x Sports article

See photos here:

https://www.merchantv.com/2018/06/lionel-messi-poses-with-live-goat-for.html

(1) (Reply)

I Might Relocate To Another Country Soon, Yemi Solade Laments / Tom Cruise Biography And News Facts Impelreport / Akin Alabi To Resign As CEO Of Nairabet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.