Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Bobrisky Is A Million Times Braver Than I'll Ever Be - Nigerian Lawyer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Is A Million Times Braver Than I'll Ever Be - Nigerian Lawyer (438 Views)

Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President / “bobrisky Is A Million Times Braver Than I Will Ever Be” – Elnathan John / Bobrisky Is Back Online After His Arrest & Spending A Night In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Is A Million Times Braver Than I'll Ever Be - Nigerian Lawyer by damiloladuke: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2018
A Nigerian lawyer and writer, Elnathan John has heaped a lot of praises of Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky and according to the legal practitioner, the self-acclaimed Barbie Doll is a million times braver than he his.

He took to Twitter to make this statement, saying Bobrisky seems to be stronger than most activists he knows.

He believes if in a society that openly frowns against what Bobrisky stands to believe in and he still maintain his stand in all circumstances, then the bleaching cream expert deserves some accolades.

Read his tweets below…

“One day in Nigeria we will talk about Bobrisky’s quiet revolution. Theses will be written about how, with all her issues, she is challenging the meaning and idea of gender in a way more radical than we can ever do with words. You don’t have to like her. But she is important.

Bobrisky is a million times braver than I will ever be. Braver than most activists I know. In a country where you are one wrong move, one wrong place away from death, away from a mob, away from murderous religious bigots selective in their enforcement of the rules of their gods.

Remember Bobrisky had at a time openly mentioned that he was gay without any fear of being prosecuted.

https://lailasnews.com/bobrisky-is-a-million-times-braver-than-ill-ever-be-nigerian-lawyer/

lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Is A Million Times Braver Than I'll Ever Be - Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2018
He's a brave coward. I've never heard him say he's gay, and even when interviewed, he doesn't admit to be gay but only talks of having a bae no one knows if it's a lady/guy. grin If you think I'm lying, ask him on Twitter and see how he'll deflect the question. As for this Lawyer, what's his point? Are there not more important things to channel one's energy in analysing than Bobrisky?
Re: Bobrisky Is A Million Times Braver Than I'll Ever Be - Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 11, 2018
omg, he is referring bobyrisky as a HER shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Is A Million Times Braver Than I'll Ever Be - Nigerian Lawyer by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
He's a brave coward. I've never heard him say he's gay, and even when interviewed, he doesn't admit to be gay but only talks of having a bae no one knows if it's a lady/guy. grin If you think I'm lying, ask him on Twitter and see how he'll deflect the question. As for this Lawyer, what's his point? Are there not more important things to channel one's energy in analysing than Bobrisky?

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mama cool down your nerves. He's brave he's brave. Whether he is a gay or not That's none of anybody's business. It's his personal life.

@bolded where have you channeled your energy?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

(1) (Reply)

I Never Signed To Don Jazzy's Mavin Records -- Iyanya / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Deposited N167k But Was Credited With N1.67m (photo / Kizz Daniel Ft Wizkid - For You (VIDEO + AUDIO) Hottest Song 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.