Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open (45058 Views)

Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals / Serena Williams Banned From Wearing Catsuit At French Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
I thought I was the only one who wore my wristwatch on my right hand.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Crownwahley(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Dat watch can buy d whole of Ibadan

Plus ijebu ode
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by shugacain: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
nellybadas:
The funny thing is the watch doesn't even look it. If not that Nadal wore it. I.m sure the normal guy will spend almost a whole day trying to convince people how much he bought it

True talk
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by sirlop(m): 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chi59:
I thought I was the only one who wore my wristwatch on my right hand.
He’s a leftist
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Mikeiron78(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nigeria just loves to calculate items in foreign currency and translates to Naira as if the person spends or gets paid in Naira. That watch was a gift from the manufacturer as a promotional item.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by ibkayee(f): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
ToyinDipo:

And use the balance to buy the whole of wherever you are from
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Eberex(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
lilfreezy:
will it tell me the time Jesus will come undecided

Poor man question all the time?
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Kobicove(m): 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
I was expecting to see a Tag Heur timepiece undecided
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by STILESGANG: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
wink2015:
This is how corporate bodies like wrist watch making companies eat the money of celebrities and turn them into poverty.

They bring out OVER PRICED PRODUCT to the market and then convinced these celebrities to buy and wear them only to fraudulently take out their hard earned dollars from their account.

It was the same people that convinced Michael Jackson to bleach himself to a white man and then when skin reaction came they abandoned Michael Jackson to die in his 50s.

Now it is now the turn of Rafael Nadal.

Maybe later they will turn Serena William and Maria Sharapova.

CELEBRITIES BE WISE!
Too much ignorance in one post. Micheal never bleached his skin he had a skin disorder called vitiligo and had to cover himself with makeup, it was confirmed by autopsy after his death.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Sirjamo: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
It can buy the whole five useless villages of the south yeast

2 Likes

Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by teflonjake(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Guy you won't make heaven grin grin grin
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Phynofest: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
and the whole of osun state even half of ekiti state too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by ruggedtimi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
with all these expensive watches, Nadal will still not be able to buy time.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by MrCuteking(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone. There is this guy on nairaland, facebook, twitter and every other social media.
His name is

Makinde Samuel
and his account number is

He shares and SCAMS people a lot about data subscription, in quote:

“ GLOBATECH DIGITAL NETWORK PACKAGES

Get the cheapest and most durable data plan from a reliable seller with 24/7 customer service with high prestige and confidence

MYN DATA BUNDLE
3GB : #1200

7GB : #2500

14GB: #3500.

And so on

More so, he decieves others that he sells GOTV and DSTV credit and subscription at an affordable price.

Please I was scammed so I’d love you guys to beware of this guy or anyone who gives you mouth watering subscription, be it airtime, or dstv.

I credited his account while I was decieved to pay into his ccount before getting the airtime.

Shortly after he got the money, he blocked my line on Whatsapp and no longer picks my call.
BEWARE ! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by bidak(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
Opening this thread I was expecting stupid comments like “Vanity upon Vanity “, “Will it tell hin when Jesus will come and co.. instead of them to pray and work hard , they will be badmouthing up and down
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
MrCuteking:
Hello everyone. There is this guy on nairaland, facebook, twitter and every other social media.
His name is

Makinde Samuel
and his account number is

He shares and SCAMS people a lot about data subscription, in quote:

“ GLOBATECH DIGITAL NETWORK PACKAGES

Get the cheapest and most durable data plan from a reliable seller with 24/7 customer service with high prestige and confidence

MYN DATA BUNDLE
3GB : #1200

7GB : #2500

14GB: #3500.

And so on

More so, he decieves others that he sells GOTV and DSTV credit and subscription at an affordable price.

Please I was scammed so I’d love you guys to beware of this guy or anyone who gives you mouth watering subscription, be it airtime, or dstv.

I credited his account while I was decieved to pay into his ccount before getting the airtime.

Shortly after he got the money, he blocked my line on Whatsapp and no longer picks my call.
BEWARE ! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
[/s]

Oga no dey spam my mentions with ur go.tv nonsense. When greed took over your thinking did u tell anyone? How can you fall for such cheap scam when u can buy data directly from networks or pay for your TV subscriptions at various valid platforms. Shey na him get mtn wey him wan sell 14GB data for 3500? You have learnt your lessons the hard way. I no pity u. When it's too good to be true, use ur brain
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by MrCuteking(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

Oga no dey spam my mentions with ur go.tv nonsense. When greed took over your thinking did u tell anyone? How can you fall for such cheap scam when u can buy data directly from networks or pay for your TV subscriptions at various valid platforms. Shey na him get mtn wey him wan sell 14GB data for 3500? You have learnt your lessons the hard way. I no pity u. When it's too good to be true, use ur brain

Who d fvck is this?
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by gbishman: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Imagine how many homeless and starving children just this wrist watch could help.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by ChopDeMoney(m): 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
That guy did well for me yesterday only those Germans to fall short

Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by sammylink: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Vanity upon vanity
because of ds watch...afonja will kee dia brother

because of this watch, IPOB go use their mama for money ritual.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by daddio(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Vanity upon vanity

because of D's watch ipob will kee or send assasind to dem in-laws
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by daddio(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Vanity upon vanity

because of D's watch ipob will kee or send assasind to dia father
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by lookingfly: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Is it in this world that I live in that people are spending money like this or am in another world? cry
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Dollarship(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
It's not even expensive cheesy
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Timhigher(m): 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Dat watch no fit buy cocoa house
And femi Johnson
Mind wat u say ooo

1 Like

Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by gaventa: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
you dont realise your 100 naira wrist watch too is vanity abi
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Vanity upon vanity
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by taurusdude0(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
LugarT:
That looks like an R. Mille there.

Are u trying to say u did not read the tread, pls don't tell us what we know. undecided grin
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by CeeKay17: 3:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:
Were it to be a black man or a Nigerian, hate comments would have filled everywhere.

Mental Slavery is by choice indeed.

A picture of Mark Zuckerberg was posted here yesterday and a lot of comments start badmouthing Nigerian billionaires.

What most of these black Nigerians fail to realize is that everyone has one or two things they are obsessed with.

Hypocrisy will kill us in this country.
Nadal didn't buy the watch thou. It was given to he as an endorsement. He's a fairly modest guy compared to other athletes.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by kenex4ever(m): 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
Watch wey no carry diamond e no carry gold

So wetin make am cost?

NA d rubber abi na d iron inside? ?

People just buying price tag instead of value.
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mac2016:
First time...FTC grin grin grin

Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Kingdolo(m): 3:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Too expensive
Re: The N261 Million Watch Rafael Nadal Wore To Win French Open by Metuh: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
CeeKay17:

Nadal didn't buy the watch thou. It was given to he as an endorsement. He's a fairly modest guy compared to other athletes.
Do you know how many Black/Nigerian celebs that were presented with gifts too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Fashanu: I Paid My Gay Brother Justin £75,000 To Prevent Him Coming Out / Athletes Representing Nigeria At Tokyo 2020 (Full List) / Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.