Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Are You Not Married Yet - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are You Not Married Yet (758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Not Married Yet by brightpeters4(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2018
Greetings my people,

Let's iron some thing out.

If you look around you will notice that (from nairaland to our street and to our villages to the cities) most guys are not yet married and they are above 30 yet no one is talking about it. And the issue is also on it's increase and we will like to know why?

Is it that we no longer have single ladies around? Are they all married? Or what other reason do you have to why our men hardly get married days.

Let's see your comment. Keep it coming it will be appreciated.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by ozome15(m): 12:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Money matter,

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by LonelyHeart627: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
I am yet to find him
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nnemuka(f): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Finance, unavailability or one's spec, economy etc
Marriage will happen when one is ready.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by brightpeters4(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
I am yet to find him
but single men are almost every where and why is it hard to find him
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by brightpeters4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nnemuka:
Finance, unavailability or one's spec, economy etc
Marriage will happen when one is ready.

Dear, when do we consider one to be ready?
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nnemuka(f): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
brightpeters4:

Dear, when do we consider one to be ready?

When he is matured in mind and can shoulder responsibilities.
How old are you?
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by brightpeters4(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nnemuka:

How old are you?
Check my profile
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by brightpeters4(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nnemuka:

When he is matured in mind and can shoulder responsibilities.
And you also know that everyone has a flaw
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nnemuka(f): 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
brightpeters4:

Check my profile
Nothing.

brightpeters4:

And you also know that everyone has a flaw

Nobody is perfect i know but we learn from mistakes
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by brightpeters4(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Nnemuka:
Nobody is perfect i know but we learn from mistakes

Nnemuka:
Nothing.
Maybe it don't normally appear

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nnemuka(f): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
brightpeters4:

Maybe it don't normally appear
Lol ok
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Because the Yahoo Boys have turned most of the marriageable ladies into prostitutes & walking corpses.

And the few ones that are morally upright & not easily enticed by money are still doing shakara & playing hard to get.

But there's this girl that lives off my street that I like. I believe she cannot be more than 15 and is still in secondary school but she looks big & matured - blessed with luscious bosom & soft derriere. grin

We do not talk yet but each time our paths cross, she ogles at me like Rihanna does to her Arab Sheikh. grin

The only thing that is holding me back is fear. Yes! That 4-lettered evil word “False Evidence Appearing Real” grin

What if I lure her into my apartment one rainy sunday afternoon - and in the process of baptizing & ministering to her in the fullness of my resplendent glory, one of my female gboromideleru neigbour - who worships at Winners Chapel & doesn't like me eversince I turned down her invitation to Shiloh - sounds the alarm?

The girl's mother is Igbo & she attends MFM. She will 1st use her razor-sharp teeth to decorate my fresh glowing skin with the map of Biafra before inviting her husband to exact revenge of the Biafran War on me - since I am a direct descendant of Awolowo. grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by brightpeters4(m): 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Zoharariel:
Because the Yahoo Boys have turned most of the marriageable ladies into prostitutes & walking corpses.

And the few ones that are morally upright & not easily enticed by money are still doing shakara & playing hard to get.

But there's this girl that lives off my street that I like. I believe she cannot be more than 15 and is still in secondary school but she looks big & matured - blessed with luscious bosom & soft derriere. grin

We do not talk yet but each time our paths cross, she ogles at me like Rihanna does to her Arab Sheikh. grin

The only thing that is holding me back is fear. Yes! That 4-lettered evil word “False Evidence Appearing Real” grin

What if I lure her into my apartment one rainy sunday afternoon - and in the process of baptizing & ministering to her in the fullness of my resplendent glory, one of my female gboromideleru neigbour - who worships at Winners Chapel & doesn't like me eversince I turned down her invitation to Shiloh - sounds the alarm?

The girl's mother is Igbo & she attends MFM. She will 1st use her razor-sharp teeth to decorate my fresh glowing skin with the map of Biafra before inviting her husband to exact revenge of the Biafran War on me - since I am a direct descendant of Awolowo. grin cheesy grin

Man you funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by Jaradz: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by lalanice(f): 3:52am On Oct 22, 2018
cry there are no good men around
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by JuanDeDios: 11:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Zoharariel:

Keep your hands off kids, brother. 18 is the age allowed. Say no to rape.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by JuanDeDios: 11:08am On Oct 22, 2018
lalanice:
cry there are no good men around
As an absolute statement, that is not true in my view. But why do you think so?
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by lalanice(f): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
JuanDeDios:

As an absolute statement, that is not true in my view. But why do you think so?
I'm not just thinking it, I know it now.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by JuanDeDios: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
lalanice:
I'm not just thinking it, I know it now.
Interesting. So how did you come to that conclusion? Or what made you know?
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by lalanice(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Interesting. So how did you come to that conclusion? Or what made you know?
cheesy cheesy Juandedios forget it.

hmmm looking at your threads, I remember you, the one we were suppose to go on a blind movie date last year or early this year I thinkundecided
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by JuanDeDios: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
lalanice:
cheesy cheesy Juandedios forget it.

hmmm looking at your threads, I remember you, the one we were suppose to go on a blind movie date last year or early this year I thinkundecided

Oh, you responded there? I see. Maybe we'll still go, who knows? smiley How are you nowadays?
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by lalanice(f): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Oh, you responded there? I see. Maybe we'll still go, who knows? smiley How are you nowadays?
right. I'm good, thanks.
Re: Why Are You Not Married Yet by entrepreneur7: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend / Please Who Go Fit Help Me With Mtn Card Of 1500 Naira God Will Pay U Back / I Need Efurun Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.