Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke (839 Views)

The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke by Gospel224: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
From; 360naijang.com

The rate people are going to Hell in this reckless generation is quite unfortunate, A Nigerian big boy based South Africa killed himself because he became broke.
If you try to advise them to obey God’s word in the Bible and live Right, they will say “leave that thing, na only me dey do Fraud? Na only me dey commit Fornication or Adultery? Na only me? Are you saying all those doing things against the word of God will go to Hell? Abeg make we hear word!”
Sorry! If you don’t repent, when your end comes, you will know that the WAGES of a Sinful life is Everlasting Torment in HELL.
As you read this, another young Nigerian who lived a carefree luxury lifestyle and reportedly went broke, has drank battery acid in apparent suicide.
According to a sad story which is making the rounds online, the guy identified as Emeka Okafor a.k.a Oracle, committed suicide after realizing that the money he was using to show off on social media was all gone.
It was gathered that the sad incident occurred, yesterday, in the Johannesburg area of South Africa, where the Nigerian lived until his death. A cup containing the lethal substance was found close to his dead body.
The “big boy” who lived an extravagant life reportedly couldn’t live with his present ‘Broke’ condition, hence he took his own life.
NOTE: You can make money without God and live as you like. But if you want to secure your Soul in Eternity, the ONLY way is… Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and its Righteousness; all other things will be added .

read more here and see more photos

Re: So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
how is the BS related to anything religion, for the OP to believe that "being with god" could have changed anything.

do you think that bobo gave a damn about god when he was flexing?!
Re: So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

How do we know there's no foul play here? Juz asking...
Re: So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke by LieutenantBOBO: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
First of all, how did they know that he committed suicide because he went broke?

Did the guy tell the reporter before committing suicide?
Did the guy leave a note before committing suicide?
Did the reporter check the guy's bank account balance?
Was there a witness that said so?

Secondly, what does religion have to do with anything?

There are people who get rich the right way but end up committing suicide due to depression, infertility, shame, guilt, amoungs others.

Do they even know if it was murder staged as a suicide?

Although it's possible that the SHAME of being broke drove him to commit suicide, but till there is a PROOF that the guy actually killed himself because he went broke, I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY!

(1) (Reply)

“Thanks For Accepting Me” – Bobrisky Thanks Tonto Dikeh After Deep Kiss / Wizkid Signs Endorsement Deal With P. Diddy's CIROC (video) / Tekno (slim Daddy) Shows Up His Football And Boxing Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.