Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi (661 Views)

Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / Afenifere: Printing More Naira Notes To Fight Coronavirus Is Irresponsible / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by ogochukwu247(f): 1:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, says any government that watches its poeple get killed everyday without working to stop such a trend, is an irresponsible government. Amechi said this at an APC rally in Rivers state over the weekend.

''Every government has a responsibility to protect lives and property. The reason there is a government is because the people are alive. If a person dies there will be no government. Any government that watches its people killed every day is an irresponsible government. Governor Wike watches his people killed every day. I met a woman yesterday whose husband was killed in front of her with her son watching. It could have been any of you. I can assure you today that this government of Wike has failed.

When I was your governor, you slept and I kept awake. As governor, I chased away criminals to their holes. I know that the reason they are into crime was because they had no money for them. I knew that for you to stop a man from crime you need to provide an alternative means of livelihood. And to do that, I started building infrastructures. I built schools, hospitals and health centres. A lot of people were employed in each of the schools and health facilities I built.” he said

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/06/11/any-govt-that-watches-its-people-get-killed-every-day-is-an-irresponsible-rotimi-amaechi/

cc lalasticlala

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by 360great(m): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
See who is talking

2 Likes

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
That is buhari's government

3 Likes

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
He is technically taking a swipe at his master, Buhari.

Fulani herdsmen are killing Nigerians every day and Buhari is keeping a sealed mouth

3 Likes

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by Switruth: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
I disagree. No be ameachi talk am
Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by zombieHUNTER: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
God punish all those chanting sai barber while Nigerians suffer and die in the hands of the Fulani herdsmen

God punish all terrorists in aso rock

God bless all wailers that are wailing for a better country not minding the stipend being thrown away by the terrorists....

Peace

1 Like

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by kapelvej: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=360great post=68378636]See who is talking [/quote grin]
Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by Frankiss44(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
The same hypocritical fool that accompanied the VP to supervise the death of priests and 40 others.. So has he finally agreed that Buhari has failed woefully?

1 Like

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by saaron(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ameachi has systematically condemned buhari's destructive govt.

1 Like

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by RuthlessLeader(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
This man is using style to talk about Buhari`s government. But he can`t say it explicitly because he doesn`t want to be implicated in Terrorist attack
Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by magoo10(m): 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
I hope buhari is listening because under his watch defenseless Nigerians have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Govt That Watches Its People Get Killed Every Day Is Irresponsible - Amaechi by anonymuz(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Amechi is right. He's talking about their government with so much bloodshed by his master

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is A Man Of God –emir Of Katsina / Buhari, Saraki, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock / BREAKING: Senator Dino Melaye Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.