Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1169 Views)

Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: . by IgboAmakaa(f): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
who is with me
Re: . by Switruth: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Politics ,money and religion have done so much damage within us. We are the same for goodness sake
Re: . by IgboAmakaa(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Switruth:
Politics ,money and religion have done so much damage within us. We are the same for goodness sake

YAA
Re: . by ISLAMBAD: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
The idiotic oba lil wayne and the Aso rock terrorist started it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by MrI2015(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
It will go a long way to foster peace and unite us more than we are.
Re: . by IgboAmakaa(f): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
ISLAMBAD:
The idiotic oba lil wayne and the Aso rock terrorist started it.

pls if u dont want peace pls leave this post
Re: . by ISLAMBAD: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
IgboAmakaa:

pls if u dont want peace pls leave this post
Its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for Nigeria to have peace as long as three major tribes that are opposite to each other are fused together..
Face the reality and stop deceiving yourself.
Re: . by SuperWorld(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
The only two times Nigerians leave religion and tribalism to celebrate together.

1. When Super eagles win.

2. When NEPA bring light.
Re: . by SuperWorld(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]The only two times Nigerians leave religion and tribalism to celebrate together.

Re: . by IgboAmakaa(f): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
SuperWorld:
The only two times Nigerians leave religion and tribalism to celebrate together.

let it contd

Re: . by Nightwolf1: 6:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Division is only way to enthrone peace.. Anything less is absolute waste of time.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
IgboAmakaa:
[s]LETS STOP HATE SPEECH

Whether u are Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Ijaw, UROBHO, Fulani etc

let spread love[/s]

Typical afonja. He would insult Igbos and preach hate with one moniker and then come here with Igbo moniker to preach peace. I keep telling you people...when God decides to deal with you afonjas for your evil ways and tendencies, I'm telling you, it would be worst than Sodom and Gomorrah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by FriendNG: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
IgboAmakaa:
who is with me

What is the meaning of Amaka pls?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
FriendNG:

What is the meaning of Amaka pls?

Go and ask awolowo, abiola and Gani in their posthumous grave......

Or better still u can look for a sophisticated moroonic dictionary and get your answer from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by FriendNG: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:

Go and ask awolowo, abiola and Gani in their posthumous grave......

Or better still u can look for a sophisticated moroonic dictionary and get your answer from there.

You can keep quiet if you cannot tell me. What is bad in asking to learn.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
FriendNG:

You can keep quiet if you cannot tell me. What is bad in asking to learn.

what do want to learn or of what reason are u asking about it....

fine...if u want to know ask any Igbo around u...that's how to spread love....but u won't coz u are clouded with hate.....

instead to ask around u on friendly terms.....u are looking for a faceless thread to ask.....

hate is bad.

1 Like

Re: . by FriendNG: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:

fine...if u want to know ask any Igbo around u...that's how to spread love....but u won't coz u are clouded with hate.....

instead to ask around u on friendly terms.....u are looking for a faceless thread to ask.....

hate is bad.

Shut up. Where is the hate here. The word Amaka is a positive word from the way pple are using it. I see the word here and I am asking it meaning here. Get out of my mention if you cannot answer it.

Beside I wasn't asking you. I trow the question up the air for sensible pple to reply and not ur likes.
Re: . by vickylincon(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mayrock:

hate is bad.
from all indications bro, you are d one having the hate syndrome now. Cos the guy only ask a question. It's like you asking me what's the meaning of my Yoruba name. It doesn't take anything away from you to answer him and do other thing. One thing I know is anger is d default mode of most Nigerians. Lol. Pls, take it easy o

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
vickylincon:
from all indications bro, you are d one having the hate syndrome now. Cos the guy only ask a question. It's like you asking me what's the meaning of my Yoruba name. It doesn't take anything away from you to answer him and do other thing. One thing I know is anger is d default mode of most Nigerians. Lol. Pls, take it easy o

I cannot be on sophisticated hatred....u need know naaa
Re: . by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up. Where is the hate here. The word Amaka is a positive word from the way pple are using it. I see the word here and I am asking it meaning here. Get out of my mention if you cannot answer it.

Beside I wasn't asking you. I trow the question up the air for sensible pple to reply and not ur likes.

show some love....hatred is not good.

(1) (Reply)

Rome Was Not Destroyed In A Day - Simon Kolawole / FLASHBACK: The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / No Defection Yet By Any Senator Today. (live Streaming From Senate Plenary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.