Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (48455 Views)

Adeyinka Grandson Arrested In London. Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts / 'I Will Get You' — El-Rufai Threatens Paul Enenche Over Hate Speech / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Segun Onibiyo Over 'Hate Speech' - Dogara Rabboni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by ebosie11(f): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
A young Yoruba man living in UK and the President of Young Yorubas for Freedom,Adeyinka Grandson,has threatened to destroy the north with biological and chemical weapon.He was reported to the Metropolitan Police today by Kayode Ogundamisi.Below is what he wrote....

'Public Notice:

When I told you that my appointment as the President of the Young Yorubas for Freedom is not a job for the faint of heart and that I am not faint of heart, I wasn't joking.

The horrible Yoruba souls like Kayode Ogundamisi, and others reported me to the Metropolitan Police earlier today after my video on our first public actions to take over Yorubaland.

Remember in 2015, when I attended a Police Station within the Thames Valley Police area seeking help, but was assaulted and almost killed by two white Police officers in England, it was Kayode Ogundamisi of Sahara Reporters who fabricated a fake story about the incident whilst I had expected the Yoruba living in England to come to my aid. They do not. But my English friends and counsel helped out and I was found not guilty after which I filed a case against the Police for unlawful arrest and detention, assault and malicious prosecution and misfeasance in public office.

Today again, gullible Yorubas who are working for the interests of the Gambari and led by horrible souls, including, Kayode Ogundamisi, and others reported me to the Police.

Take note of this information. The Young Yoruba for Freedom are leading to use biological and chemical weapons to protect and safeguard the welfare and interests of the Yoruba nation and her people from the Hausa, Fulani and the Federal Government of Nigeria, if and when we are ever attacked. We don't want restructuring anymore. We want Oduduwa Republic.

I am now the public face of the struggle to free the Yoruba nation and her people from the political establishment in Nigeria. Trust me, we are going to break up Nigeria before 2019.

Thanks'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/president-of-yoruba-yorubas-for-freedom.html?m=1

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3975492/oduduwa-republic-poison-igbos-hausas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps0VYgh61-g

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by ebosie11(f): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
LMAO
He was making threats from a DISTANT location.

Afonja grin grin grin

245 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by ShineuEye: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Feeding him poisoned
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by madridguy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers. The UK Government should send him back home and let him take over KANU's room in KUJE.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by simplyhonest(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
in one word... STUPID.

7 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by alcmene: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Betrayal and cowardice will destroy whatever statehood ambition of the Yorubas.

But the way the guy dey dish out the threat from afar ehh

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Flatties: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol reminds me of ademusiwa grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Evablizin(f): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin

This is what happens when somebori eats a lot of foreign Ewedu soup.

Leave UK and come down here and talk then we will know that you are actually serious

186 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by CarlosTheJackal: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yoruba Muslims will attack him and might even poison him if he dare sets foot in Nigeria.

Buhari has really divided this country

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by CarlosTheJackal: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin grin

An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers. The UK Government should send him back home and let him take over KANU's room in KUJE.
A typical Yoruba Muslim comment grin

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by alcmene: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin grin grin

You want him to suffer the Abiola fate

Haba..... Nawa for una

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by CarlosTheJackal: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Igbos:
Lol reminds me of ademusiwa grin
psychos from waste side

44 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by hornyofife: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Read this and you will understand what is playing out...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5761815_screenshot7262017112145am_png2d29392385fb580c9d7f7f0b74e80416

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5761808_screenshot7262017112238am_png28312b8b9223f15cb2a0e2e19838aa66

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5761809_screenshot7262017112317am_pngbac34bf979765d593a0e0d7f61602f3c

Nigerians: "Igbo hate themselves...Hahahaha! They will kill each other in Biafra like South Sudan and Iraq."

Bola Ige was in charge of MKO Abiola Security, as soon as General Abacha died, Abdulsalami made him Liaison Officer to Abiola who was in custody.
Among other People, Pa Adesanya, Bola Tinubu, Wole Soyinka, Bola Ige and others were those behind NADECO and Radio Kudirat.

In early December, 2001, Senator Iyiola Omisore granted an interview where he accused Bola Ige of betraying Pa Abraham Adesanya and Yoruba agenda. He said, this was also how Akintola Williams betrayed Obafemi Awolowo. - Igbo will always betray their collective ambition for selfish gains!

In 2011, during the trial of Major Hamza Al-Mustapha he gave evidence in court in which he stated that the sum of 200 million US Dollars and 74 million British Pounds was disbursed by the Military Regime of Abdulsalami Abubakar to Yoruba Political Leaders including Abraham Adesanya, Mr Fashesun the founder of OPC and especially the members of NADECO (Tinubu, Soyinka and others) to abandon MKO Abiola and his political ambition for a new democratic election in Nigeria.
"I am not such a Yoruba leader. I am very embarrassed at the leaders who fed fat on a struggle that we were pursuing innocently." - Federick Fashesun the founder of Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) responding to the Court evidence of Al Mustapha in 2011 - Igbo will sell their brothers for money!

In 2012, former President Goodluck Jonathan renamed Federal University of Agriculture, Umudike to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture - Igbo thanked Goodluck Jonathan.
But the same year, Jonathan renamed University of Lagos in honour of a Yoruba Patriarch and a Nigerian Democracy martyr, MKO Abiola, the whole Yoruba elites including Wole Soyinka, Tinubu and others rejected it on the ground that the University is too prestigious to be named after MKO - Igbo hate themselves!

December, 2001, Bola Ige - a Yoruba Political Hercules and former Attorney-General of the Federation was shot dead. Senator Iyiola Omisore, a former Deputy Governor of Osun State was fingered - Igbo are not united!

July, 2006, Funsho Williams the PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State Governorship Election was strangled and murdered.Many Yoruba including Femi Fani Kayode accused Bola Tinubu of being behind the assassination. - Igbo are not united!

January, 2010, a governorship aspirant Adedipupo Dina in Ogun State under the Tinubu led ACN was shot and killed. Many Yoruba politicians including Gbenga Daniel a former Governor of Ogun State has protested and asked Police to investigate Governor Amosun of Ogun State.- Igbo shall kill themselves in Biafra!

In 2014, Toyin Hamzat, a former Chairman of Ikeja LGA was mafianly gunned down in Lagos State. People even Sahara Reporters and Police says is a political execution.

Igbo shall kill themselves if given Biafra, please COMMENT any political killings, murders and assassinations of Igbo Politicians over disagreement on political interests, that happened in the South East since 1999.

242 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by CarlosTheJackal: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yoruba joining the fray of secession will turn everything to Egba mi o

The thing will now turn to children stuffs. The betrayal that will happen there will make Judas Iscariot to be transferred to Purgatory

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Flatties: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
psychos from waste side

You mean potor flatherds ndi idioticpigs? grin

7 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by StakerLives(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
cool

Is That Not The Hungry Uk Blogger Idris Ahmed That Was Banned By Fb For Calling Ipob A Terrorist Group!!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by nabiz(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by madridguy(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
He need to be rock to grave for threatening the good people of Nigeria.

alcmene:

You want him to suffer the Abiola fate

Haba..... Nawa for una

4 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Very brave Afonja grin grin grin

Distance from London to Lagos = 4,519 miles = 7,272 kilometers

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Kaetoh: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=59276853][/quote]. Don't bring Igbos into this. The young man knows who his real enemies are as he clearly called the gambaris out. Real people are tired of the north, we all need a change and no amount of threat can quell our quest for referendum and consequent secession for a Biafra republic.

55 Likes 5 Shares

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by smartty68(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Kaetoh:
. Don't bring Igbos into this. The young man knows who his real enemies are as he clearly called the gambaris out. Real people are tired of the north, we all need a change and no amount of threat can quell our quest for referendum and consequent secession for a Biafra republic.
@Emboldened, Who should be brought into this? Shebi you lots now have mouth to talk because Kanu was brave enough to start the agitation first angry

I thought you lots supported One Nigeria and perceived Nnamdi Kanu as enemy of state

Biko park well undecided

72 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Ayodele2017: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Adeyinka grandson is just like Nnamdi Kanu,

They both have mental problems.. . Adeyinka grandson own is even worse, he once claimed that over 1,000 yorubas were killed by the Army during the Air Force operation in Ikorodu

The great Yoruba race can't afford to have people with mental problems as their leaders

19 Likes

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Oladimejyy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
So my people have biological weapon.waow Bravo bravo bravo
Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by TheKingIsHere: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
it was Kayode Ogundamisi of Sahara Reporters who fabricated a fake story about the incident whilst I had expected the Yoruba living in England to come to my aid. They do not

Honestly, yorubas don't know how to defend their own. Someone who has balls to fight the evil northern cabal rose up but his own brother set him up and his own people abandoned him.

It is well embarassed

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Ikenna0b: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
hornyofife:
Read this and you will understand what is playing out...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5761815_screenshot7262017112145am_png2d29392385fb580c9d7f7f0b74e80416

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5761808_screenshot7262017112238am_png28312b8b9223f15cb2a0e2e19838aa66

Nigerians: "Igbo hate themselves...Hahahaha! They will kill each other in Biafra like South Sudan and Iraq."

Bola Ige was in charge of MKO Abiola Security, as soon as General Abacha died, Abdulsalami made him Liaison Officer to Abiola who was in custody.
Among other People, Pa Adesanya, Bola Tinubu, Wole Soyinka, Bola Ige and others were those behind NADECO and Radio Kudirat.

In early December, 2001, Senator Iyiola Omisore granted an interview where he accused Bola Ige of betraying Pa Abraham Adesanya and Yoruba agenda. He said, this was also how Akintola Williams betrayed Obafemi Awolowo. - Igbo will always betray their collective ambition for selfish gains!

In 2011, during the trial of Major Hamza Al-Mustapha he gave evidence in court in which he stated that the sum of 200 million US Dollars and 74 million British Pounds was disbursed by the Military Regime of Abdulsalami Abubakar to Yoruba Political Leaders including Abraham Adesanya, Mr Fashesun the founder of OPC and especially the members of NADECO (Tinubu, Soyinka and others) to abandon MKO Abiola and his political ambition for a new democratic election in Nigeria.
"I am not such a Yoruba leader. I am very embarrassed at the leaders who fed fat on a struggle that we were pursuing innocently." - Federick Fashesun the founder of Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) responding to the Court evidence of Al Mustapha in 2011 - Igbo will sell their brothers for money!

In 2012, former President Goodluck Jonathan renamed Federal University of Agriculture, Umudike to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture - Igbo thanked Goodluck Jonathan.
But the same year, Jonathan renamed University of Lagos in honour of a Yoruba Patriarch and a Nigerian Democracy martyr, MKO Abiola, the whole Yoruba elites including Wole Soyinka, Tinubu and others rejected it on the ground that the University is too prestigious to be named after MKO - Igbo hate themselves!

December, 2001, Bola Ige - a Yoruba Political Hercules and former Attorney-General of the Federation was shot dead. Senator Iyiola Omisore, a former Deputy Governor of Osun State was fingered - Igbo are not united!

July, 2006, Funsho Williams the PDP Gubernatorial candidate in Lagos State Governorship Election was strangled and murdered.Many Yoruba including Femi Fani Kayode accused Bola Tinubu of being behind the assassination. - Igbo are not united!

January, 2010, a governorship aspirant Adedipupo Dina in Ogun State under the Tinubu led ACN was shot and killed. Many Yoruba politicians including Gbenga Daniel a former Governor of Ogun State has protested and asked Police to investigate Governor Amosun of Ogun State.- Igbo shall kill themselves in Biafra!

In 2014, Toyin Hamzat, a former Chairman of Ikeja LGA was mafianly gunned down in Lagos State. People even Sahara Reporters and Police says is a political execution.

Igbo shall kill themselves if given Biafra, please COMMENT any political killings, murders and assassinations of Igbo Politicians over disagreement on political interests, that happened in the South East since 1999.

zenmaster:

Can you fools stop making a mockery of yourselves. This has nothing to do with igbo and the man has every right to speak his thought as he wants. You mocking him for living in UK while speaking but last I checked so did Nnamdi before he moved back to Nigeria. I'm even one that despise Afonjas and their nature but you lots are making a fool of yourselves while trying to mock them. We southerners are truly the most stupidest set of people in that shithole. Whenever someone from east or south speak against the northerners evil ways, the Afonja are out like goats to insult and mock the said person. Likewise when someone from West speak out against north evil ways,,you'll see either people feel east or south to mock the said person. Totally turning attention away from the north. I've never seen this level of stupidity from what southerners do on this forum. Truly south stupidity deserve it's own award as you lots have yet to realize you're a puplet

Don't you people all have shame at all? Some bunch of uneducated fools up north controls una and anyone who dares to speak up, morons from South will there to scratch their yansh and make a fool of themselves to mock the person.

Fucking buff00ns is all of you southerners be it igbo, yoruba, ijaw, etc. All of una are fools

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
Adeyinka Grandson is a real gee. He is going too extreme these days though. He should pipe down a bit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Lagos (Photos) / Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.