Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Can I Meet Any Student Or Graduated Student Of Noun Please? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Meet Any Student Or Graduated Student Of Noun Please? (973 Views)

She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos / He Graduated 11 Years Ago With 2:2 And Just Discovered That It's A Mistake / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Meet Any Student Or Graduated Student Of Noun Please? by miraexcel(f): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
Any student of noun her? preferably a law student. I need some info on how they run their law course. Does it really take forever to graduate from the school like some people say? thanks!
Re: Can I Meet Any Student Or Graduated Student Of Noun Please? by miraexcel(f): 9:16am On Jun 02, 2010
this is my 3rd of posting this without getting any response, Noun students please reply
Re: Can I Meet Any Student Or Graduated Student Of Noun Please? by pappy4real(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2010
i also want to know if they offer engineering courses there too. how long and how much?
Re: Can I Meet Any Student Or Graduated Student Of Noun Please? by Hadone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ pappy4real
NOUN does not offer engineering courses yet.

@ onyiilady
onyiilady:

this is my 3rd of posting this without getting any response, Noun students please reply
1. I am a NOUN student, but not studying Law.
2. You are less likely to get possible answers on questions concerning NOUN for the fact that:
a) Majority of the students have lost interest and abandon it for failure to graduate a single degree student since 2004 to date.
b) Some cannot continue due to old age, while many students died along without reaching the desired destination.

(1) (Reply)

Oou Second Admission List For 2010/2011 Is Out: / Do They Offer Computer Engineering In Lasu Festac Campus? / Fed Poly Ado Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.