Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Advise On Type Of Cargo/transport Buses From Usa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advise On Type Of Cargo/transport Buses From Usa (840 Views)

Pre-order For Your Buses From Germany At Very Cheap Prices + Pictures / Sales,sales,sales,sales,sales,hummer Buses From God Is Good Tra .08038156694 / For Sale Just Arrived Fairly Used(tokunboh) Cars/buses From U.s.a (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Type Of Cargo/transport Buses From Usa by damola1: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2010
I have tried to import Toyota Hiace Bus from USA, but seems it's hard to get.

Please advise if it's possible, or what kind of reliable brand and model I should get, I have been advised against Ford buses which are pretty popular, for mechanic problem, and thinking of what DHL and UPS now uses shows , toyota is the way in fact.

Please advise how to solve this issue urgently, as I lose a lot to logistics cost every day.
Re: Advise On Type Of Cargo/transport Buses From Usa by AGARIautos: 3:05am On Jun 02, 2010
TOYOTA HIACE BUS AIN'T COMMON IN THE USA GET IT ELSEWHERE HOWEVER, YOU MAY WANT TO TRY CHEVROLET EXPRESS AND GMC SAVANA VANS THAT ARE EASIER TO COME BY BUT HAVE NO DETAIL KNOWLEDGE OF THEIR MECHANICS AND PARTS IN NIGERIA.
Re: Advise On Type Of Cargo/transport Buses From Usa by KunleA2(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2010
There is NO Hiace buses available in the USA. It was never sold here. The only ones you can get is Chevrolet/GMC Savana Buses as earlier mentioned.

Those buses are very rugged. They are used mostly here for Airport shuttle buses. They last well too. However if you are going to use it in Nigeria, make sure you give it to someone that knows how to repair them when the time comes.

If you are going to be in an area where you won't be able to find a qualified mechanic to keep up the chevy/GMC vans, i will advise you to stay with Hiace.

They are much cheaper than hiace at the moment. Average hiace will cost you about N2m or so.

I have a chevrolet bus in Lagos at the moment. I am asking N1.2m. The pics are attached. Let me know if you are interested.

My contact is: promise72@yahoo.com

Re: Advise On Type Of Cargo/transport Buses From Usa by damola1: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2010
Thank you, can I get a Cargo Van that can be used and easily maintained in any part of Nigeria.

I am going to be buying QTY, at least before the end of this year, I should have picked up between 15-20units of the same set of cargo vans.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Eod 2003 Or 2004 For 1.5 / Mitsubishi Colt Glxi '97 For Sale (n400k) / 1996 Mercedes Benz S500 (v -boot)....950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.