Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Awolowo The Great - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo The Great (726 Views)

Shocking !!! Why Zik Refused To Work With Awolowo, The Genesis Of Awo Betrayal / Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos) / What Oparadike Asked Awolowo & The Answer He Got... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awolowo The Great by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Yorubas have offered to this market of a country more than it can ever get back... This is Obafemi Awolowo fighting for this cesspitial lumberjack of a market-country only to be thrown into neocolonized oblivion

1 Share

Re: Awolowo The Great by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
And as far back as 1963 he knew the northern part of Nigeria is nothing but a feudalistic contraption

Re: Awolowo The Great by SuperWorld(m): 2:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
That's why we are foolish to be no two to uneducated Hausa/Fulanis .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awolowo The Great by ISLAMBAD: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
cheesy grin grin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo The Great by PapaBaby: 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
Sophisticated M0rons

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo The Great by Donald95(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
All we know is that he is an Ambassador of Rat poison

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awolowo The Great by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Donald95:
All we know is that he is an Ambassador of Rat poison
I'm sure even though your father might be alive... I'm doubly sure your father can never tie the shoe lace of this man... You'll forever be a lizard on this forum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo The Great by kayfra: 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Awo was just to advanced and intelligent for this country. He is an icon. He deserves better than the GCFR they gave him
Re: Awolowo The Great by Omobada(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
AWO, the best president Nigeria never had.
Re: Awolowo The Great by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
kayfra:
Awo was just to advanced and intelligent for this country. He is an icon. He deserves better than the GCFR they gave him
The gcfr shit cannot add a single atom of betterment to a single person in this market of a country....
Abeg who go buy my 2.1 for 3 million naira make I run comot for dis shithole
The country is on a hopeless streak....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo The Great by Donald95(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
lowgeorge:

I talk am say you be lizard... Abi no be so.... Stupid he goat... Useless flatthead... Wetin u knw for ya life na to dey post pictures for nairaland.. Jobless yibbo boi

Frustrated mo.ron, look for someone else to vent your anger on. Your super eagles just made shame on themselves and you are looking for someone to vex for. Grab a bike and visit the nearest transformer then allow your anger to take over

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo The Great by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Donald95:

Frustrated mo.ron, look for someone else to vent your anger on. Your super eagles just made shame on themselves and you are looking for someone to vex for. Grab a bike and visit the nearest transformer then allow your anger to take over
Stupid, old fool

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections May Not Hold, If…—secondus. / Dino Melaye Shares Photos On IG From His Mansion As He Returns To Nigeria / Rep Withdraws From 2019 Race Because Nigerians See National Assembly Members As

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.