Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? (16635 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / This Ghanian Actress Is Ready To Set BBA On Fire / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by adamse(f): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2010
i have watched a couple of her movies and i think,MERCY JOHNSON GETS THE CREDIT,who do you think?check out act of faith.she cries like its natural.she is just good at it
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by MissyB1(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2010
Ini Edo
Mercy Johnson
Tonto Dikeh
Stella Damascus
Jackie Appiah - Ghanaian

No one takes the crown from 'em. . . . .They are good!!
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Sauron1: 12:45am On Jun 02, 2010
Missy B:

Ini Edo
Mercy Johnson
Tonto Dikeh
Stella Damascus
Jackie Appiah - Ghanaian

No one takes the crown from 'em.

Decent list but i think Hilda Dokubo aces every actress on your list.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Jun 02, 2010
Mercy Johnson? shocked shocked
Heck no!
It's either Nkiru Sylvanus or Stella Damascus.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by MissyB1(m): 12:49am On Jun 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

Decent list but i think Hilda Dokubo aces every actress on your list.
Haaaa!! That Lady . . . . .I almost forgot her.
I agree, she takes the Crown.

mama-gee:

Mercy Johnson? shocked shocked
Heck no!
It's either Nkiru Sylvanus or Stella Damascus.

Nkiru is Very good at crying too.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by mamagee3(f): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2010
^^Quite undoubtedly.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Sauron1: 12:58am On Jun 02, 2010
Missy B:

Haaaa!! That Lady . . . . .I almost forgot her.
I agree, she takes the Crown.

What abt Bimbo Akintola?
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by adamse(f): 1:02am On Jun 02, 2010
mama-gee:

[color=deeppink]Mercy Johnson? shocked shocked
Heck no!

i dont think you guyz have seen mercy cry,she cries without stress.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by mamagee3(f): 1:04am On Jun 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

What abt Bimbo Akintola?
Who is she?
Her name sounds familiar. . .
Could you post her picture, please?
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by MissyB1(m): 1:04am On Jun 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

What abt Bimbo Akintola?
Naaaaaaaaah!!! I had totally forgotten ma Bimbo. kiss kiss
She is also very good. How come You still remember these people? Nice!

Poster,
Create a poll, please.

mama-gee:

Who is she?
Her name sounds familiar. . .
Could you post her picture, please?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_cwL2cPHGfe4/SW9KK6_CNDI/AAAAAAAAAQw/-M6QUqYMAX4/s320/bimbo+adkinlddddddddddto.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Sauron1: 1:08am On Jun 02, 2010
Missy B:

I don't forget names!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by mamagee3(f): 1:10am On Jun 02, 2010
Missy B:

Poster,
Create a poll, please.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_cwL2cPHGfe4/SW9KK6_CNDI/AAAAAAAAAQw/-M6QUqYMAX4/s320/bimbo+adkinlddddddddddto.jpg[/img]
I recognized that face in my head but I wasn't sure.
She hardly cries in her movies.
We are debating about the queens in that aspect and I wouldn't say she's in that category.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Sauron1: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2010
mama-gee:

We are debating about the queens in that aspect and I wouldn't say she's in that category.

The queens?
Bimbo Akintola is more queenish than Mercy Johnson & Ini Edo.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Jun 02, 2010
^^Your opinion not mine. . .
But it's fine with me.
kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by MissyB1(m): 1:17am On Jun 02, 2010
mama-gee:

You prolly haven't seen alotta Bimbo's movies.
Her lacrimal glands never fail her. She's good enough to wear the crown. Yes, ma opinion.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Jun 02, 2010
^^Your opinion not mine. . .
But it's fine with me.
kiss kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by MissyB1(m): 1:24am On Jun 02, 2010
Rotfl!!!
I swear, Mama-Gee, You're high!!!

For Actors . . . . .Jim Iyke.  kiss kiss
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Jun 02, 2010
^^Okay, Come over to the food section and serve me my order. angry
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:45am On Jun 02, 2010
Stella Damascus
Tonto Dike
Nkiru Sylvanus
Kate Henshaw-Nuttall
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by shilling(f): 6:08am On Jun 02, 2010
Nkiru cries good. . .
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by smile4kenn(m): 6:09am On Jun 02, 2010
Nkiru
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by SisiKill1: 8:51am On Jun 02, 2010
Noooo I think that Chioma or Chike (can't remember her last name) girl takes the price.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by dbigrod(m): 10:41am On Jun 02, 2010
[size=16pt]OMO T[/size]
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by debbynicky(f): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2010
1) Hilda Dokubo
2) Nkiru Slyvanus
3) Choima Chukuwa

Pics of them

Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nakele(f): 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2010
i give the crown to mercy and nkiru, any day, any time, period,
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by shilling(f): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2010
debbynicky:

1) Hilda Dokubo
2) Nkiru Slyvanus
3) Choima Chukuwa

I totally agree with that list!!!
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Borat1: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2010
Hilda Dokubo. . .
The tears come at the push of an invisible button, effortlessly.

Come to think of it, i'm sure you all know there's a difference between who cries best and who wails best!  tongue
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by tubabie(f): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2010
Nkiru Sylvanus
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by hackney(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2010
I think its mercy johnson kiss kiss kiss kiss
The hot girl cries on cue time after time.
she's the best.
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nakele(f): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2010
hackney , i agree with ya, mercy takes the cake
Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
How could you forget  [size=16pt]Ope Ayeola [/size]    grin

Re: Which Nigerian Actress Is Good The Most In Crying On Set? by Nakele(f): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2010
@ Toyintee, who is ope Ayeola? Pic pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish Clarence Peters Is Not My Son--- Sir Shina Peters / Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates 30th Birthday (Photos) / Wizkid Set To Launch Clothing Line This December In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.