Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed (15666 Views)

Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / Newly Reconstructed Ilorin - Jebba - Mokwa Road / Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by elopee3000(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
FASHOLA IS WORKING

APC IS WORKING

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

#PMB1523
where light like in Ghana I won't even mention western world countries
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Enice(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bizibi:
Online APC sycophants,wait until it is fully fixed before you celebrate.
yeah, like your mentor fixed 2nd Niger bridge.
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Bizibi(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Enice:
yeah, like your mentor fixed 2nd Niger bridge.
hehehehe,but it was work in progress before the last elections,anyway don't celebrate the work on the bridge yet Mr sycophant.
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Enice(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehe,but it was work in progress before the last elections,anyway don't celebrate the work on the bridge yet Mr sycophant.
but you guys celebrated the drawings/designs of the 2nd Niger bridge. There was even a party to the effect where the cream-la-cream of the SE was invited. Now who is more of a sycophant, those that celebrated a common drawing or those that celebrated a temporary fix?
Take note the repair is also a work in progress.
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Okoroawusa: 1:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
Shawnnn01:

Look at the dead brain Igbos lamenting. The PDP n your god Ebele from Otueke could not fix the two lane road that lead to Otueke in 16 years. Yet this ugly NL ochereome nnanna with the fat nose is lamenting about a palliative work carried out on a collapsed bridge within 24 hours.

I assume if the minister of work was Igbo he or she would have constructed a brand new bridge before dawn this morning ba ?

Just like the Liverpool that ugly bitch from the yeast land converted an airport into with billions of dollars. Oloriburuku Igbos everywhere.
Don't abuse my tribe because of one person. I found your choice of words offensive.
As the No 1 Buhari fan on NL I also hit back on my tribesmen.
Don't commit the same offence you r accusing igbos of
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Bizibi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Enice:
but you guys celebrated the drawings/designs of the 2nd Niger bridge. There was even a party to the effect where the cream-la-cream of the SE was invited. Now who is more of a sycophant, those that celebrated a common drawing or those that celebrated a temporary fix?
Take note the repair is also a work in progress.
hahahahaha.....a common drawing?

Maybe you re living in Sudan..
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Enice(m): 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bizibi:
hahahahaha.....a common drawing?

Maybe you re living in Sudan..
yeah, a common drawing at the proposed site. It was televised on NTA international.
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Abdulgorozo: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2018
I can't wait till 2019 to see baba in aso rock containing his projects
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Abdulgorozo: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
I can't wait till 2019 to see baba in aso rock completing his projects
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by calculator123(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
Almaiga:
Buhari is working
Yes he must RUN back to Daura
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Bsingle(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
FASHOLA IS WORKING

APC IS WORKING

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

#PMB1523
They're working indeed. What of oyo-ogbomosho expressway that have killed alot of people ?
Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by symbianDON(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
buhari must run to where na?? the only place he should run to is daura o!

Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Almaiga: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
calculator123:

Yes he must RUN back to Daura
Hahahahaha, another pained 5% don show grin

Re: Collapsed Mokwa-jebba Bridge Temporarily Fixed by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 13, 2018
AceRoyal:
Trust me this is not the temporary fix, this is the PERMANENT FIX!
Road collapsed in 2017, and it's been fixed 2018.This is super fast by government standards.
This is Nigeria, that road will not be fixed anymore than this. They will budget for it every year for the next 10years and the money will be siphoned.

Ooops! I forgot, the road is in the north and election is fast approaching. It's time for government magic and miracle.
They will not only fix it, they will dualize it as well because of election and the road is in the north.

I'm not trying to be tribalistic, I'm only stating the cold hard reality on ground.

tongue
But sir dat not d bridge dat collapse last year....it another bridge along d former 1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amechi Laments Lack Of High Tech Equipment For Railways Security / Ambode Spent N3.2bn On Cancelled Buhari’s Visit–pdp / This Is What A Yoruba Man On Facebook Said He Will Do To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.