Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. (1126 Views)

Buhari Is A Wrong Choice As Nigerian Leader - Ayo Adebanjo / Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / Buhari Is The Tallest Nigerian Leader Ever: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by Pain(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders Can We Do A Poll On The Worst Nigerian Leader of All Times? shocked

Lets Take It From the Amalgamation (1914) To Date.

Who Do U Think Is The Worst Thing To Ever Happen to Nigeria? cry angry

Lets Have Your Votes.

Tanx. cool
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by rexmaliik(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2007
hi house i beg name names so dat we vote
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by derinsola(f): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2007
The worst leaders of our time are

1.OBASANJO
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by kateflow(f): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2007
abacha
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by ishmael(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2007
Mathew Aremu Okikiola Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by tianshie(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2007
And the winner is. . .
General Zany Abacha H.i.v,B.o.n.n,O.t.t,thief,intimacy and d.i.e.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by Jaybaba(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2007
The nominees for the worst Nigerian leader of all time are:
Generals S. Abacha, Gen. I. Babangida, Gen. M. Buhari and Gen. O. Obasanjo.

After much deliberation and wide scale research.

I am pleased to announce that the most WICKED Nigerian leader of all time was Gen. M. Buhari.
The most corrupt leader and destroyer of Nigeria was Gen. I. Babangida.
The most power drunk Nigerian leader of all times was Gen. Abacha.

The last award ladies and gentlemen of Nairaland goes to the WORST LEADER OF NIGERIA in all history is GEN. OLUSEGUN AREMU OBASANJO.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by darlingbas(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2007
i agree with you jaybaba
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by angel101(f): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2007
I think Abach was the worst. With OBJ coming a close 2nd
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2007
1st position Chief Olusegun Obasanjo
2nd position Abacha
3rd General IBB
4th general Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by muyioye(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2007
I love all your posts. And I want to point here that Fellow Nairaland should read and watch events, when I contributed on "Atiku is a Traitor" some nairalander wanted to strangle me. Now it is quite clear. and from my end. The winner is BABA MATTEW OKIKIOLA OLUSEGUN OBJ.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by OBJ3(m): 3:04am On Mar 23, 2007
all those wey dey call my name na una papa and una mama na dem be the worst. angry idiots

nonsense
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by kemisole(f): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2007
IBB and Abacha r d worst set of president Nigerria av eva ad.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by lafile(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2007
The worst leader in Nigerian History is Lord Lugard. Reason - For making the unforgivable mistake of joining us together as one country.
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by crazyjay1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2007
na abacha now who else?
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2007
Yakubu Gowon! Sheu Shagari comes a close second
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by DRANOEL(m): 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2007
1st aremu obasanjo
2nd sani abacha
3rd ibb
4th gen.obj
Re: The Worst Nigerian Leader Of All Time. by McKren(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2007
For me it is Buhari cos his coup saw the emergence of the IBBs and Abachas
That coup also cost this Nation at least 20 wasted years

Followed by Abacha
Then IBB

(1) (Reply)

If Madam Etteh Were Your Mum, What Will You Do? / Global Alert Issued On Nigerian Banks / Edit The Map Of Your Hometown In Nigeria With Google Map Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.