Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors (51615 Views)

Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Foreigners Wearing Super Eagles' Jersey Proudly After It Sold Out / Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Onyinye15(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
This keke is now the new Assurance shocked
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by babeosisi: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
any policeman that stops this keke should be fired or transferred to Bornu State

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by IamAirforce1: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
systemz:

Because of the Keke

Na

I just dey get the feelings sey the competition go make sense and that Naija will go far
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by tragergeorge(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
The problem of our team is playing moses and Mikel for where dem say dem wan play,play moses for e right back e de play for Chelsea then play Mikel for e normal defensive midfield, there by having the best players for their best position's, push the players that has played more forward all through the season for their clubs, whatever Mikel and moses wanna do going forward they can still do it from deep and still give the side the right balance in helping the defence
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by iamleumas: 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin
sharpwriter:

You're mad. After I read carefully expecting a meaningful submission. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by oluwasegun007(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
See patriotism....
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
IF THIS SUPER EAGLES DISGRACE US WITH THAT JERSEY WALLAHI LA BOMB I GO TAKE BOMB THEM ALL
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by heffem(m): 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
iamleumas:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by iamleumas: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=heffem post=68388726][/quote]
grin
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
lol.... grin grin
naijaguy123456:
Go Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by jrklinz: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na jersey color we go chop!
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
sharpwriter:

In the end he ended up transmitting confusion.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by iSpread(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
kennygee:
This is Nigeria, after them go say we lazy.
Kenny, Kenny I feel you here.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by sharpwriter(m): 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
In the end he ended up transmitting confusion.
Lolz....
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by kereman1: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
supa cute.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by simple250: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Na the Keke go bring them back from Russia cheesy Buhari nor go pay for return trip grin
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Mr2013(m): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Wow, this is cool

Far better looks than some people wearing it.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by sexdoll: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
but yellow no dey the jersey na... tongue
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by BENEAMATA: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Where does it ply ? Destination super eagles
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by stevedre: 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
tragergeorge:
The problem of our team is playing moses and Mikel for where dem say dem wan play,play moses for e right back e de play for Chelsea then play Mikel for e normal defensive midfield, there by having the best players for their best position's, push the players that has played more forward all through the season for their clubs, whatever Mikel and moses wanna do going forward they can still do it from deep and still give the side the right balance in helping the defence

I chose to disagree abit because I feel it depends on the coaches strategy.
A good example is David Alaba who plays left full back for Beyern Munich but plays outside attacking left for his national team Austria, think I would have agreed if we have a better option at the moment. A Hamed Musa and Victor Moses combination from right won't be bad idea but I bet the eagles will pay for being too offensive and that possition will leak more than basket if a quality opponent opperates from there.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by youngibeh(m): 7:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
Oboy you get time ooooo who come de mad now? grin grin grin
sharpwriter:

Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by kingsley18(m): 8:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����..,
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Smarkie: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2018
he will repaint it after we loss to iceland and croatia
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin bloggers and lie

The keke wasn't painted it was wrapped with a material look at it closely (The edges)
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by BENEAMATA: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
OChimex:
Lazy Nairaland handlers. Search the net there is this Psychic Eagle called Farah that is trending now, predicting matches in world cup. She predicted Croatia gonna win Nigeria. lol
I 've been wondering where Alexander The Great mama monitoring spirit eagle dey since all these millenia . . . . .all these winch eagles trying to monitor the real eagles' progress , fly towards the sun and catch FIRE ! Thank you God .
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by OChimex: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
BENEAMATA:
I 've been wondering where Alexander The Great mama monitoring spirit eagle dey since all these millenia . . . . .all these winch eagles trying to monitor the real eagles' progress , fly towards the sun and catch FIRE ! Thank you God .

My write up is to alert them on this news trending now since world cup is just days away.

But you sound ignorant. Remember a certain psychic sea animal predicted world cup matches with 99% accuracy. This time a Falcon is about to do the same, so people are eager to see how it predicts like the octopus.

But a very ambitious blog who wants readers should always be at the front burner of breaking a news first.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by smith666999(m): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
this Jersey only fine for picture pass real life...
i hate am!
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by Wizaugpet(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
I so much Love this Shi't!

I just decided to put inverted comma in the "Shi't", to make it show ... grin

Nairaland can form APC sometimes....
Editing and Changing what they didn't Type... angry
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by victrick105: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
OChimex:
Lazy Nairaland handlers. Search the net there is this Psychic Eagle called Farah that is trending now, predicting matches in world cup. She predicted Croatia gonna win Nigeria. lol

was it not how they brought out that elephant and octopus that was predicting rubbish at the 2010 world cup...abeg forget that thing.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by freevo: 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=newsynews post=68386701]Keke Marwa painted in the colors of the famous Super Eagles jersey for Russia 2018 world cup.

Dis no be paint o. Na sticker.
Re: Pictures Of Keke Painted In Super Eagles Jersey Colors by sharpwriter(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
youngibeh:
Oboy you get time ooooo who come de mad now? grin grin grin

Why you too get time for me? No be another craze I dey see from your side so? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 / Messi's Reaction After Winning His First Ever World Cup / Baba Sule Ended Up Cleaning Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.