Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (51952 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by vickylincon(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2018
searchlight:
once you stop thinking straight you will begin to see your growth in wisdom. so you never thought it was money or torture that made them mention Dino at first?
maybe it's you that need to think straight. Did I say Dino gave them money? I only mentioned money influence things. You think if it were me and you that was implicated and you no get money, Dem go free you? ABI you know how many guys dey cell cos of sars lies...abegi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed / Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.