Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please Help!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help!!!! (2258 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 7:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good Evening Nairalanders,

I know this account is new but I have a active nairaland account I use this because I want to keep my identity a little discreet.
Pls I am a student of the university of Lagos. Due to some crises I had to deferred school for a session to sort out some problems now I have resumed school and I don't have a place to stay. My house is not close to school and I really don't have much to sponsor myself for tfare or rent an apartment around school.

I am pleading with any Christian lady Or family who has an apartment any where close to Unilag that can accommodate me for just five months I will be very grateful. I am a Christian be rest assured I will be well behaved.

I have explore all possible options to no avail. I tried getting a place to squat on campus but I found none and I was warned not to squat as student caught will be suspended . I was a living witness to a student who was suspended for harbouring a squatter last year.

I have asked friends who rent apartment around school but they already have more than one person they are helping out too. Pls and please if you can help me in your Good heart, God will bless you. As a prove that I am a christian and of good behaviour I am ready to give all my social media accounts even my active nairaland account that has neen existing since 2013, any other information you might need, just ask and I will provide them.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Please Help!!!! by Heebah: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
Chariza:
Good Evening Nairalanders,

I know this account is new but I have a active nairaland account I use this because I want to keep my identity a little discreet.
Pls I am a student of the university of Lagos. Due to some crises I had to deferred school for a session to sort out some problems now I have resumed school and I don't have a place to stay. My house is not close to school and I really don't have much to sponsor myself for tfare or rent an apartment around school.

I am pleading with any Christian lady Or family who has an apartment any where close to Unilag that can accommodate me for just five months I will be very grateful. I am a Christian be rest assured I will be well behaved.

I have explore all possible options to no avail. I tried getting a place to squat on campus but I found none and I was warned not to squat as student caught will be suspended . I was a living witness to a student who was suspended for harbouring a squatter last year.

I have asked friends who rent apartment around school but they already have more than one person they are helping out too. Pls and please if you can help me in your Good heart, God will bless you. As a prove that I am a christian and of good behaviour I am ready to give all my social media accounts even my active nairaland account that has neen existing since 2013, any other information you might need, just ask and I will provide them.

Thank you and God bless you.
All the best
Re: Please Help!!!! by keepingmum: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Find out how much it is to share a room for 6 months with a student who has a room and is willing to pair at a cost..............then come back here
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Heebah:
All the best

Thank you sir/ma
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
keepingmum:
Find out how much it is to share a room for 6 months with a student who has a room and is willing to pair at a cost..............then come back here

Ma, I only saw available hostels for 4months, I couldn't find a student willing to accommodate anybody either for pay or free. Everybody I asked said everywhere is filled up. The commercial hostels ard Unilag was billing me 70k for 4 months (The whole of second semester ) and I don't that amount of money.

Thank you ma for your contribution
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good evening
Re: Please Help!!!! by Dyt(f): 7:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Go to a church around the school
You said you are a good Christian

You will get something
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dyt:
Go to a church around the school
You said you are a good Christian

You will get something

Good afternoon ma,

Which church will go to??.... I am not sure some churches would be accommodate like that especially when I am not a member, and my church I have asked for their help but they have a project at hand and is currently asking abt 3 people with life threatening issue. They can't help for now

Thank u for ur contribution
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Good evening
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: Please Help!!!! by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
I hope you get the help you seek.
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Ishilove:
I hope you get the help you seek.

Hhmmmmmmm.... Amen, thank you
Re: Please Help!!!! by kristen12(f): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
I squatted almost throughout when I was there and nothing happened, nothing will still happen if they catch you. Just be in good terms with your bonafide and roommates.

And join a fellowship to make it easy for yourself. There is cacyof and they meet every sunday at 2001 newhall, mfmcf at multipurpose hall, dlcf at environmental science , rcf at staff school, nifes at sug building. Just look for one to attend they'll definitely help you.
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2018
kristen12:
I squatted almost throughout when I was there and nothing happened, nothing will still happen if they catch you. Just be in good terms with your bonafide and roommates.

And join a fellowship to make it easy for yourself. There is cacyof and they meet every sunday at 2001 newhall, mfmcf at multipurpose hall, dlcf at environmental science , rcf at staff school, nifes at sug building. Just look for one to attend they'll definitely help you.

Ma when where you last in unilag??... unilag is not terribly strict!! I mean super strict. A friend squatted last year and got an extra year no please. She squatted at Manama. The hostel that is linear is Amina and moremi and possibly fagunwa. But i can't find anybody I know there. I have tried. Still trying to. But pls if you know a student that can squat me in one of the linear hostels I would appreciate. GOD BLESS you plenty
Re: Please Help!!!! by keepingmum: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
I am unsure what help you need exactly. Every suggestion offered on this platform has been rejected by you

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
keepingmum:
I am unsure what help you need exactly. Every suggestion offered on this platform has been rejected by you

I have tried every help suggested ma, coming here ma is the last resort. Squatting in the hostel, I tried that. I couldn't find, going to church?? I have gone to my church already and they said they couldn't help now as they have life threatening situations to help with.

Good evening ma,
I am just looking for a place to stay ard school, Even a family, I could assist in everywhere, chores, cooking, cleaning etc. I actually have messages and chat of all the assistance I sought for before coming here,thank you for ur comment
Re: Please Help!!!! by keepingmum: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2018
Chariza:

I have tried every help suggested ma, coming here ma is the last resort. Squatting in the hostel, I tried that. I couldn't find, going to church?? I have gone to my church already and they said they couldn't help now as they have life threatening situations to help with.

Good evening ma,
I am just looking for a place to stay ard school, Even a family, I could assist in everywhere, chores, cooking, cleaning etc. I actually have messages and chat of all the assistance I sought for before coming here,thank you for ur comment

Someone suggested you try the fellowships on campus...have you explored that option?

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
keepingmum:

Someone suggested you try the fellowships on campus...have you explored that option?

Yes ma. They are still searching for hostels where I can squat, been a month I contacted them and I am still checking them. Contacted MFMCF, DLCF, RCF
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 4:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Good afternoon. I am still in need of a place to squat for 5 months even if I have to pay...
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
This are few messages of whatsapp chat of the many people I have contacted some of them were calls or face to face meeting but I have many of this chat, everything is on my fone. So show that I have searched everywhere to look for where to squat in campus

1 Share

Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
I have explore all options
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Please Help!!!! by babeosisi: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Have you found a place and looking for money to pay.people may be able to help with that
Re: Please Help!!!! by Chariza: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2018
babeosisi:
Have you found a place and looking for money to pay.people may be able to help with that

Good morning sis
I haven't found a place sis, the places I got are expensive, hostels around unilag are charging 70k for just second semester, i dont have that much. Or what do you advice

(1) (Reply)

Sister-Inlaw Gets The New Car That Brother's Wife Sowed To Pastor Back (pic/vid) / I Have Just Been Kicked Out Of My Lekki Apartment (pics) / Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.