Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) (36905 Views)

Ultimate Love Iyke And Theresa Finally Engaged (full Video) / Is Mercy Chinwo Engaged? See Reason She May Be / Linda Ikeji Is Finally Engaged (To Her Ex-Boyfriend) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by rozayx5(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Women will never learn

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by Senorprinz(m): 11:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Some men are funny sha, can someone please explain the meaning of 'settling down' to me.
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by Adanne9110(f): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
this is metaphorical,,,,it means he will get to the stage of "grey hair" before doing this ,,,,from the pic he posted,,,,so pls don't get it twisted
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by bookingnumbers: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2018
WATCH CRAZECLOWN DANCING TO WAKE UP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzsYOaUKGWA
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by bedspread: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2018
Yhannat:
Let us help you on your Ecommerce website at an affordable price.
With lots of benefits. shocked
What Exactly are u Marketing??
The Lady or wat??
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by Maket: 11:55am On Jun 12, 2018
URGENT REQUEST
RENO OMOKRI NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM NAIRALAND PRAYER WARRIORS ON THE 13TH OF JUNE 2018.
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by tyswag001: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2018
made4naija:
Nigerian dancehall musician,Timaya may have announced his engagement on Instagram. And from all indications, the father of two didn’t propose to his babymama and mother of his two daughters.

Though he didn’t give details, Timaya is head over heels in love with beautiful interior decor expert, Tama who LIB exclusively reported is pregnant wth his 3rd child.

See his very suggestive post below….

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/is-timaya-finally-engaged/

Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is another lesson to the ladies. Stop trying to trap men by getting pregnant 'cause he may/may not marry you.
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by jrusky(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
I dont belief this news because it would be too bad for Timaya to impregnated a lady twice and gave birth to 2 kids for him and still dump her it won't be fair on her let's be honest I don't like things like that.

If you don't love a babe don't impregnate her double or triple your condom on the process of intimacy than taken advantage of her, turned her baby rearing mana with hopelessbess its not fair pls.

And for your ladies this is what you get when you are too stupid opening your foolish legs to be rrearingkids for a man who do not see you as a wife just because of money and making mockery of yourselves.

You ladies forgot if a man don't love you he doesn't love you if you like born 20 yet kids he won't still love you in fact those kids you have for him might suffer at last if the man finally get the lady he love and the bew love is Jezebel you and your kids will be treated like thrash take it or bust it.

Baby mama idiots una see una lives
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Tamarapetty and inyanga sha angry

This could have been me posting this and not timaya but no, she still no wan gree angry
Lol, but you're not serious na
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by nextstep(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
I think it's the opposite oh... see the grey hairs on both couples?
He could have chosen 100 other images that have those same words, but chose this...
To me, it's when he's old he's going to settle down... r u with me? cool
Re: Timaya Finally Engaged? (See Photo) by chinedu23(m): 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
a longtime me I sight ya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Rocking Native Wears / Limpopo King Rocked A Private Party With Top Politicians At Abuja  / Uche Maduagwu Comes To Daniella Okeke Defense, Also Fights For Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.