Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Food & Health Matters - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food & Health Matters (1313 Views)

No Be To Cook For 3 Days Matters, E Sweet? / Snail Matters / Change The Way You Think About Food Matters To Health And Fitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food & Health Matters by MopeStores17: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2018
{Must Read For The Healthy Or The Sick} YOUR FOOD IS YOUR LIFE!!!

Garbage In Garbage Out doesn't sound cliche to you right? Yes it is valid everywhere including health and nutrition.

World Health Organization listed top 10 issues in women's health and they include; Cancer, Reproductive health, Maternal health, HIV, Being Young, Getting Old, Non communicable diseases etc.

The relieving fact about most of this health issues is that healthy food consumption can help prevent, manage and control them.
Health issues are not limited to women, men also have a whole lot to deal with.

Before we proceed further allow me to invite you to FOOD,HEALTH & KITCHEN. On this platform and many others Mope Lola will be putting you through affordable healthy foods that can help in having a better health as individuals and for your families.
//----------------------//--------------------------------------------
WARNING!!!!

This platform is not for junks or for folks who are not interested in investing on their health.

Now that you have been warned, click to join the group. I look forward to having you in all of my sessions.

https://www./424630201331121/

--------------//----------------------------------------------------
Along the way you will get to interact with some of my other expert friends who are nutritionist.

I love you & if you love me too kindly stay healthy.
Re: Food & Health Matters by MopeStores17: 12:21am On Jun 12, 2018
I will share on food to relieve menstrual cramps in few hours.
Re: Food & Health Matters by MopeStores17: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
FOR WOMEN: HOW TO EAT YOUR WAY OUT OF MENSTRAL CRAMPS.

You can kill two birds with one stone. This is what I mean; while eating or enjoying natural foods you can also deal with the age long menstrual issues. Diet plays a huge role in your health and the earlier you pay attention to it the better.
I will share with you seven ways to reduce your drug intake through proper diet. Follow me.

1. Do you know that rather than taking the popular IBUPROFEN, Ginger inspired food will do a similar if not a better job. Ginger is as effective as ibuprofen for relieving painful periods. Now the question is why have not been including ginger in your tea, your soup and many other delicacies.
Don't forget consistent practice is key to achieving success. Eat Ginger my sister.

2. Almond Will Help Improve Your Mood And Reduce Pain.
After reading this post you will become responsible for your mood. Stop passing negative energy because of your menstrual cycle. Almond is your friend, almond is cheap and almond is accessible.
Almond is high in calcium and vitamin E, almonds are an excellent source of nutrients that help ease period pains. "Foods rich in magnesium, like nuts(coconuts, Kola nuts etc) and legumes(beans, soybeans etc) can help regulate serotonin and help lift your mood,"

3. Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are high in manganese, which aids in muscle relaxation and can help lessen the severity of cramping. They are also high in zinc and vitamin E, which can help soothe your pain.

4. CELERY
The first question is do you know celery?
Eating celery is a great way to keep hydrated on your period. It is used to treat menstrual discomfort and can also reduce fluid retention.

5. WHAT ABOUT BANANA?
Bananas are loaded with potassium and are often recommended to help with muscle cramping and to reduce water retention. Bananas also contain vitamin B6, which helps with your immune response and nervous system functioning.
There is nothing stopping you from eating two to three pieces of banana daily. Your body needs this.

WARNING: You cannot dispute whatever you have not done consistently for 30 days

Join our online group for nutritional solutions to health issues.

https://www./424630201331121/
Re: Food & Health Matters by MopeStores17: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
FOR WOMEN: HOW TO EAT YOUR WAY OUT OF MENSTRAL CRAMPS.

You can kill two birds with one stone. This is what I mean; while eating or enjoying natural foods you can also deal with the age long menstrual issues.

Diet plays a huge role in your health and the earlier you pay attention to it the better. I will share with you five ways to reduce your drug intake through proper diet. Follow me.

1. Do you know that rather than taking the popular IBUPROFEN,

Ginger inspired food will do a similar if not a better job. Ginger is as effective as ibuprofen for relieving painful periods. Now the question is why have you not been including ginger in your tea, your soup and many other delicacies.

Don't forget consistent practice is key to achieving success. Eat Ginger my sister.

2. Almond Will Help Improve Your Mood And Reduce Pain. After reading this post you will become responsible for your mood. Stop passing negative energy because of your menstrual cycle. Almond is your friend, almond is cheap and almond is accessible.

Almond is high in calcium and vitamin E, almonds are an excellent source of nutrients that help ease period pains. "Foods rich in magnesium, like nuts(coconuts, Kola nuts etc) and legumes(beans, soybeans etc) can help regulate serotonin and help lift your mood,"

3. Pumpkin Seeds

Pumpkin seeds are high in manganese, which aids in muscle relaxation and can help lessen the severity of cramping. They are also high in zinc and vitamin E, which can help soothe your pain.

4. CELERY

The first question is do you know celery?Eating celery is a great way to keep hydrated onyour period. It is used to treat menstrual discomfort and can also reduce fluid retention.

5. WHAT ABOUT BANANA?Bananas are loaded with potassium and are often recommended to help with muscle cramping and to reduce water retention. Bananas also contain vitamin B6, which helps with your immune response and nervous system functioning.

There is nothing stopping you from eating two to three pieces of banana daily. Your body needs this.

WARNING: You cannot dispute whatever you have not done consistently for 30 days

Join our online group for nutritional solutions to health issues.https://www./424630201331121/
Re: Food & Health Matters by kingkoded: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
How to make an awesome Egusi soup

The general Egusi Soup, also known as melon seed soup, is a healthy and easy dinner recipe that is sure to make your mouth water (initiate saliva flow). Made with a variety of vegetables, this meal is enriched with nature’s earthy goodness and will definitely leave you licking your fingers!

Ingredients

• 200 g of Egusi seed,
• 400 g of beef,
• 50 g of cooked and boned stock fish pieces,
• 3 Tbsp. (45ml) of ground dried crayfish,
• 1 small bunch of Ugwu or bitter leaves,
• 50 ml of palm oil,
• 2 Knorr Stock Cubes,
• 1 small onions,
• 4 large fresh tomatoes,
• 1 tsp (5ml) ground chilli powder.

Preparation Method

Cut the beef into small cubes, season with one chopped onion and one Stock Cube (maggi). Add half a cup of water and boil for about 10 minutes or until..... to continue, click https://promomonger.com/the-new-way-to-prepare-a-mouth-watering-appetizing-tasty-flavoursome-flavourful-egusi-soup/

Re: Food & Health Matters by MopeStores17: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2018
MENTAL HEALTH: Two Things Omega-3 Fatty Acid Will Do For Your Kid's Brain

Mope Diet is starting a mental health series on children and this post will share briefly on what omega-3 fatty acid can do for kids.

Omega-3 fatty acid from fatty fish is top on the list of nutrient needed by the brain especially when you have a duty of raising children.

Apart from food supplements that may supply this, salmon, trout and sardines are all rich sources of omega-3.

Omega-3 fatty acids can also be found in these foods; walnut, roasted soybeans, flax seed etc.

1. Enhances Learning By Building Memory Capacity: Omega-3 builds up both the brain and nerve cells.

2. Enhances Faster Decision Making:

Sometimes ago, a study was conducted on people that consume baked or broiled fish at good interval and it was discovered that they are having more grey matter in their brain. Grey matter has been found to enhance decision making because they contain most of the nerve cells that controls emotions, memory and decision making.

The series continues...

http://www.mopediet.tk/2018/06/mental-health-two-things-omega-3-fatty.html#more
Re: Food & Health Matters by MopeStores17: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
Five Foods That Will Help You Fight Obesity
- June 22, 2018
Obesity isn't exclusive to any financial class but it is predominantly associated with careless eating habits.

Obesity has been linked to major health challenges like high blood pressure, stroke, heart diseases, diabetes, kidney diseases and certain cancer.

On this post, we will list out few foods to consume more and few ones to avoid as much as possible.

Foods To Avoid Or Reduce The Intake:

1. Excessive sugar sweetened beverages.

2. Baked or fried foods.

3. Fast foods.

4. Red meat like pork and beef or processed meat like sausage, salami, ham and bacon.

5. Refined grains like white pasta or white bread.

Food To Consume More Often:

1. Whole fruit or unprocessed fruits instead of processed juice.

2. Healthy proteins like beans, fish or poultry.

3. Plant oils like vegetable oil or olive oil.

4. Drinking water more often instead of high calorie beverages.

5. Vegetables.
Re: Food & Health Matters by MopeStores17: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello house,

Beef can be so disgusting if you visit local abattoirs but price may seem fair. Why do you prefer your present beef market? Meat shop or Abbatiors

(1) (Reply)

How To Preserve Baked Items Just Like UAC: Why Gala Sausage Doesn't Rotten / 7 Facts About Kunle Remi's Wife Tiwi Oye-remi / The effect of quality attributes on price of gari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.