Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu (19765 Views)

Democracy Day: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday / FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday, To Mark Democracy Day / Just In: FG Declares June 12 Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:51am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397491:
According to Kalu, the recognition of June 12 has proved wrong those doubting the commitment of Buhari to democracy....

Truer words have never been spoken.
GOD BLESS PMB.
OBJ, shame on you!

Story for dummies who think with cattle brains.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by 2016v2017: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
nabegibeg:

All of Una dey mad
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by obanimoje: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
God where is your face? in your mercy please silence this man in your own way and forever. amen.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by 2016v2017: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2018
mejai:
kalu and his diarrhoea of d mouth
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2018
meromero11:

Must you hate everything good that comes from the SE? Kalu is a thorough breed igbo man, he holds the interest of the SE very dearly without being tribalistic. Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi and the current minister of science and technology are the best and potential presidential materials at the moment being groomed for 2023. No one should tarnish their image.

What is wrong with asking for proof to prove his claims ? That it erks you is a prove it's a fucking lie.
No SE state ever declared June 12 public holiday, ever. We know your attitude to the issue and are not likely to have forgotten it.
Kalu was talking to people with low cognitive reasoning and only such people can take his lies hook, line and sinker as true.
If Kalu is the stuff you have as presidential element, then you are building castles in the air.
Astute people can never vote for people with credibility problems again.

Kalu is being used as errand boy in return for being left off the hook by EFCC for his proven fraudulent cases that are many.
Sorry bro, try another gimmick.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2018
mannobi:
This kalu is just a nuisance disturbing our ears with hatred for obj

Orji Uzor Kalu may hate Obj, but it is very important to let the younger generations know what happened. This is the message of OUK.

Obj was among those who opposed June 12. Obasanjo was publicly against MKO becoming president. He said MKO was not the Messiah.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by romi07101994: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2018
DONT MISS OUT!!!

Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by masu: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
http://sunnewsonline.com/june-12-should-be-declared-democracy-day-kalu/amp/

I doubt this claim untill I read the above program article of last year.

Read down you will see Odumakin assertion of that fact.
I now Blv that Ex gov Orji Uzor Kalu was the first to declare June 12 as Democracy day and Public Holiday.
Read and enjoy.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by bizzibodi(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Only Buhari can fix Obj.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by masu: 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

What is wrong with asking for proof to prove his claims ? That it erks you is a prove it's a fucking lie.
No SE state ever declared June 12 public holiday, ever. We know your attitude to the issue and are not likely to have forgotten it.
Kalu was talking to people with low cognitive reasoning and only such people can take his lies hook, line and sinker as true.
If Kalu is the stuff you have as presidential element, then you are building castles in the air.

Kalu is being used as errand boy in return for being left off the hook by EFCC for his proven fraudulent cases that are many.

Just read through the article I blvd the moment I saw this.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by YenYo: 11:20am On Jun 12, 2018
This ass licker will one day definitely reside in kirikiri prison.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by orisa37: 12:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Orji Kalu is drunk
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by pcicero(m): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You see i did not bother to reply the doofus.

We all know OBJ is vindictive and can be very annoying but Kalu's claim is nothing short of outright falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by middlebelter(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
How I wish this man Kslu will know how badly his image has been damaged because of his public comments both against his people and some prominent Nigerians like OBJ who done Yoruba even refer to as an Igbo man.

Why bring OBJ into this discussion just because you want to pull him down?
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by Konze70: 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
[Lokquote author=meromero11 post=68399298]

Must you hate everything good that comes from the SE? Kalu is a thorough breed igbo man, he holds the interest of the SE very dearly without being tribalistic. Kalu, Okorocha, Umahi and the current minister of science and technology are the best and potential presidential materials at the moment being groomed for 2023. No one should tarnish their image. [/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by ogwanogwa: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
Kalu pls keep ur mouth in one place. Only south western governors have declared June 12 as public holiday and you're never one of them.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
masu:

Just read through the article I blvd the moment I saw this.

Bro, how could you b55 his claim with this ? Here, he was only making a suggestion 24 years after June 12 episode. He spoke at an OPC event organised in rememberance of the event. He might've even been speaking politically correct in order to please his hosts.
Kalu is a criminal. He claimed to have declared June 12 as public holiday which he never did but only suggested it 24 years after the event.
Please always look well before you leap.
Thanks.
Re: Obasanjo Challenged Me For Declaring June 12 Public Holiday - Kalu by masu: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Bro, how could you b55 his claim with this ? Here, he was only making a suggestion 24 years after June 12 episode. He spoke at an OPC event organised in rememberance of the event. He might've even been speaking politically correct in order to please his hosts.
Kalu is a criminal. He claimed to have declared June 12 as public holiday which he never did but only suggested it 24 years after the event.
Please always look well before you leap.
Thanks.

Orji Uzor Kalu can be hated as much as anyone wishes but I Blv him on this. Read what Joe Odumakin said about Him.

Also, rights activist, Dr. Joe Odumakin, commended Kalu for being the first governor to declare June 12 public holiday whyen he was in office.

“It is very delightful to know that the spirit of June 12 is still alive. When Kalu was the governor of Abia state, he was the first person to declare a public holiday to commemorate June 12 and we commended him for that. I join by voice to other patriotic Nigerians who demand that June 12 be declared the Democracy Day for Nigeria because it symbolises the promotion of positive ideals and national integrity,” she said."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Appoints Earl Osaro Onaiwu His Liaison Officer / Emeka Ihedioha Receives A Delegation Of Traditional Rulers / Before We Are Driven Past Our Home...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.