Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,248 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Help Acustomer Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Acustomer Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby (427 Views)

Coronavirus: Wuhan Reopens After 2-Month Lockdown / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Indonesian Baby Born With 2 Faces: 2-Month-Old Boy Has An Extra Face And Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Acustomer Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby by Stkingsley(m): 1:30am On Jun 12, 2018
So this customer of mine whose job is to fix decoders/antennas for Startimes got married in December and the wify gave birth in the month of March, amidst prolonged labour, and when the baby was finally delivered, she (the baby) started jerking a week later cos of "BAD WATER" they said she consumed due to the prolonged labour. She was rushed to OUTREACH WOMEN & CHILDREN HOSPITAL in Okota, Opposite Slot, Cele Express, Lagos on 31st March. Instantly, the hospital told him the cost for treating the baby girl was N300k. So the guy deposited N80k and left and treatment also commenced.

10 days later they certified the baby healed but before then the Guy has deposited another N30k to the hospital. Thereafter, the hospital certified the baby discharged and stopped all forms of treatment but informed the guy he had to complete the N300k before he can take away his 2 weeks old baby. It took the guy another 10 days to completely pay N345k, but by this time the hospital told him the bill has risen from N300k to N600k due to accommodating the child without feeding or drugs.

The hospital has since then seized the baby and this is two months, and even the immunization has elapsed. Please, let us help this guy who cannot pay this N600k. Besides, i tried to intervene by going to the hospital and they clearly told me that as at today, due to the continuous stay of the baby in the hospital that the bill has even risen above the N600k. So I dont know how to handle this. I need ideas please.

I have scanned here for your perusal the bill the hospital handed over to the guy.

Re: Help Acustomer Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby by Dammylois(f): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Na was o..these drugs are too expensive na,even high class hospitals in abuja won't charge more than this o.......I pray the child gets help as me set dey find sch fees...
Re: Help Acustomer Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby by Stkingsley(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Please what is the best way to handle this? Is there nothing we can do for the hospital to stop billing the baby? Because if the father has the money, he would have paid up since
Re: Help Acustomer Rescue His 2 Month Old Baby by sayittome(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
HMM

(1) (Reply)

Generator Fume Kills Family Of 6 In Edo State (photo) / We Can Help You Sell Your Herbal Products / Get To Know The Original Use Of Alo Vera And Its Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.