Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos (2347 Views)

Diane Russet Giving Us The Rich Wife Vibes In New Classy Photos / #bbnaija: "I’ve Got Loyalty & Royalty Inside My DNA" - Alex In Classy Photos / Reekado Banks Shows Off His Cute Son, Sets Internet Ablaze (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by onyi25(f): 2:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Alex is certainly her mother's daughter, looking really gorgeous in lovely white pants and long white jacket over a boobs revealing black top.

View more Photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/06/bbnaija-alex-sets-internet-ablaze-with.html

Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by Samusu(m): 4:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Oboi, this girl tall o
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by Bluezy13(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2018
She no get b00bs
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:
She no get b00bs
Oga Boob risky, Go give am Small nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by Bluezy13(m): 5:24am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397478:

Oga Boob risky, Go give am Small nah

B00bs compliments a woman aesthetically.

Irrespective of her outfit.
That's where attention mostly drawn to.

Don't blame me.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Bluezy13:

B00bs compliments a woman's physiologically aesthetics.

That's where attention mostly drawn to.
Don't blame me.
Lol, you are 99.99% right.
Good point!
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Isok oo thanks for your service
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by malificent(f): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy

Very nice
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
One must always show, either boobs or thighs!
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by pweshboi(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2018
The internet is Ablaze right now?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by honeydear(f): 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Beautiful Alex
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by nmanma1(f): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2018
pretty gal
Re: Bbnaija: Alex Sets The Internet Ablaze With New Classy Photos by IamLaura(f): 9:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Money is Good.
I must make it in life

(1) (Reply)

Eyebrows Raised After Bruises Are Found On The Hand Of The Queen Of England / Actress Arinola Odubela A.k.a Anike Pepper Bares It All In New Interview With GT / Osinbajo's Daughter, Kiki Reacts To Viral Bleaching Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.