Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Mercedes-benz Flaunts Working Prototype Of Its All-electric EQA Around Sicily - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes-benz Flaunts Working Prototype Of Its All-electric EQA Around Sicily (884 Views)

Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge / Nissan Leaf All-Electric Vehicle Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes-benz Flaunts Working Prototype Of Its All-electric EQA Around Sicily by Automotive1(m): 3:35am On Jun 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55xFZ0veFkc&feature=youtu.be&t=4

This is the video of the working prototype of the Mercedes-Benz all-electric EQA concept car electrifying the beautiful landscapes of Sicily.

The all-electric Mercedes-Benz EQA Concept was unveiled last year at the Frankfurt Auto Show.

Mercedes took the EQA concept model to largest Mediterranean island in the world in order to tease some its amazing external features.

The Mercedes-Benz EQA's 60 kWh battery pack gives a 250 miles range on a single charge . It's quick-charging features will add about 62 miles or 100km range in just 10 minutes .

The all-electric EQ ,which stands for Electric Intelligence, is powered by twin electric motors and will be able to go from 0 to 60 miles per hour in just five seconds.

The Mercedes-Benz EQA is an electric version of Mercedes A-class compact sedan and will compete with the Tesla Model 3 when released.

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-flaunts-the-working-prototype-of-its-all-electric-eqa-concept-car-around-sicily/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Mukina2

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes-benz Flaunts Working Prototype Of Its All-electric EQA Around Sicily by Aldebaran(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2018
Electric cars taking over gradually grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes-benz Flaunts Working Prototype Of Its All-electric EQA Around Sicily by HyundaiMechco: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
I think is ok 4 me I order 4 one even th am Hyundai man I I'll get 1

(1) (Reply)

Clean Venza 2010 Model For Sale / Whats The Best Motor Oil To Use / Advice Needed On Budget For Getting A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.