Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki (10677 Views)

Former IGP, Usman Baba Alkali, Is Running For Senate Under APC (Campaign Poster) / 9th NASS, One Of The Most Productive In Nigeria’s History — Buhari / Buhari Seeks Approval For Foreign Loan Rejected By Senate Under Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nairatrend: 5:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Senate President Bukola Saraki yesterday said the Senate under him was most productive since 1999 when the country returned to civil rule.

Saraki in a statement to mark the third anniversary of the 8th Senate, issued from Saudi Arabia where he is on lesser hajj, said they have worked assiduously and diligently to meet demands of Nigerians.

“In this time, we have passed 213 Bills, cleared 138 petitions submitted by the public. We are happy to say that this Senate is the most productive since 1999. It has surpassed the 5th Senate which with 129 bills in four years had the highest number of bills, as against the 6th Senate with 72 bills, and 128 passed by the 7th Senate. The number of petitions we have successfully treated to the satisfaction of Nigerians, who filed them dwarfed the eight and six treated by the sixth and seventh Senate respectively.

Saraki in a statement by his media aide, Yusuph Olaniyonu said the Senate and the National Assembly will continue to be transparent, accountable and responsive even as the nation and its political office holders prepare for the 2019 elections.

SOURCE-
https://nairatrend.com.ng/senate-under-me-most-productive-since-1999-saraki/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by galadima77(m): 5:47am On Jun 12, 2018
no be lie?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jun 12, 2018
I have been saying it for a long time now.
It's good you confirmed it now.

Most yeye Senate since Democracy!!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nairatrend: 5:58am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68397927:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2018
I had high hopes with you but you just ended up a routine Senate President. We have definitely had better Senates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by olaniputu: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2018
no doubt you're the best senate president since democracy
only sophisticated morrons will say no

Ride on my president grin
omenka go cry today

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nairatrenders: 6:13am On Jun 12, 2018
olaniputu:

omenka go cry today

2 Likes

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Bari22: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Most unproductive u are trying to say i gues?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Baawaa(m): 6:17am On Jun 12, 2018
We have heard,Godfather of army robbers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thank God for Buhari,if not for him it is business as usual

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nairatrenders: 6:33am On Jun 12, 2018
grin cool
Baawaa:
We have heard,Godfather of army robbers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 12, 2018
All this comments above against him why not prove him wrong with facts and not just mere show of hatred.

I am not a saraki fan but I give it to this senate, they are just the best so far.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Theajala72: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2018
ejibaba:
All this comments above against him why not prove him wrong with facts and not just mere show of hatred.

I am not a saraki fan but I give it to this senate, they are just the best so far.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2018
True... Very vibrant and not a bandwagon senate..

Imagine the not-anointed holding the chambers down for 4 years...
Imagine the opposition holding deputy senate president for 4 years...
All the meaningful sponsored bills which have been passed..

The walls of Jericho could not stop their finesse and resilience.. kudos to the 8th senate.

One thing is sure.. The growing politically enlightened masses made it possible..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Theajala72: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Esseite:
True..
shocked
Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by designking: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2018
This is the only senate that wasn't a rubber stamp or tool in the hand of the executive.

They really made the president to be on his toes.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by ashjay001(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
I had high hopes with you but you just ended up a routine Senate President. We have definitely had better Senates
Non better! With all those ghana-must-go bagsshocked
Just d dashed hopes. He never had a chance, anyway.

post=68397927:

I have to disagree, with u, on this. He has done a very good job, of improving d performances of d Senate, just that;

His integrity, has been compromised! From way back, till this moment. Quite unfortunate.

5 Likes

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Theajala72: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
designking:
This is the only senate that wasn't a rubber stamp or tool in the hand of the executive.

They really made the president to be on his toes.
Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Theajala72: 7:08am On Jun 12, 2018
ashjay001:

I have to disagree, with u, on this. He has done a very good job, of improving d performances of d Senate, just that;

His integrity, has been compromised! From way back, till this moment. Quite unfortunate.
bro as you a Nigerian at all??
Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2018
God Bless You My Senate President

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by ashjay001(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2018
Theajala72:
bro as you a Nigerian at all??

I didn't start following d NASS, just recently. It's, been way back, since dem Okadigbo n d mace fracas. In performance, this Senate has been d best, I've witnessed, since 1999.

Ignore all their political shenanigans.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Theajala72: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
God Bless You My Senate President

Front page bikko

Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by ziryboy(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2018
olaniputu:

omenka go cry today
PDP has been poor in all their administration, thank God you guys can confirm. The federal government today is also the best since 1999 but sentiment wount allow you people. The day you guys will use your real brain is unexpected

2 Likes

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nairatrenders: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
ziryboy:
PDP has been poor in all their administration, thank God you guys can confirm. The federal government today is also the best since 1999 but sentiment wount allow you people. The day you guys will use your real brain is unexpected
front page
Cc; lalasticlala
Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
There are 2 teams in a football match

Each team has 11 players

Each male player has 2 "balls"

There are 22 players on both teams

22 players each with 2 balls

That makes it 44 balls on both teams

Plus the ball on the field = 45 balls

How the 45mins for half time was created

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Crocky23: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
I totally agree with Saraki.
This is the first time in our history that legislators have not been controlled by the executives.

1 Like

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
useless pple that could not impeach the baboon
Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by rozayx5(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
olaniputu:

omenka go cry today

cool cool
Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by topgist(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Reminder: Road Safety Corp 2018 recruitment still ongoing register with the link here: https://www.topgist.com.ng/road-safety-recruitment-2018-application-form/

Re: Senate Under Me Most Productive Since 1999 – Saraki by HAH: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
This is a fact, but zombies will say otherwise, saraki has proven his sagacity and performed well despite obvious opposition from the presidency and its appointees.

No senate has passed the number of bills, resolutions and motions like the 8th senate since 1999

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu: No Apologies For Ban On Open Grazing (video) / Court Sacks Aminu Iya-Abbas As PDP Senatorial Candidate / Nigeria Signs Agreement With Siemens To Increase Grid Capacity To 12,000MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.