Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Reasons Why The Northerners Had Ruled Most Times In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why The Northerners Had Ruled Most Times In Nigeria (301 Views)

Northerners Had Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed And They Gavs Us Buhari / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why The Northerners Had Ruled Most Times In Nigeria by Abayomiar(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2018
I was having a fair argument with a friend of mine about the northern thirst for always trying to rule this great country every time.He pointed the influence of the British indirect rule initiated which worked extensively in the northern part than the southern part of the country.Which brings me to the question..Did the colonial maters provided the power structure for the northerners to rule over other region in the country?
Re: Reasons Why The Northerners Had Ruled Most Times In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Rubbish.....

go and learn history....which south....

what we have is eastern Nigeria, western Nigeria, mid- west Nigerian and northern nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why The Northerners Had Ruled Most Times In Nigeria by wordcat(m): 7:15am On Jun 12, 2018
Awusas are ruling Nigeria because of the "political enmity" between the Igbos and the Yorubas

(1) (Reply)

Ambode At 55:lowers His Voice, Raises His Logic! -BY IDOWU AJANAKU / IG Of Police Approves Request For Audit Of Detention Centers In Nigeria / Presbyterian Church Present Humanitarian Service Award To Chikwe Udensi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.