Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please, Help Me With A Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please, Help Me With A Job (302 Views)

Need A Job As I Was Among The Factory Workers That Suffered Layoff Today / Please, Help Me With A Job / Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me With A Job by payvibes(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello! Fellas. Please help me with a menial job if you have any to give out.

I need to do my shool clearance in couple of months and I'm totally empty financially with no one to run to, apart from my parents - which I don't want to bother them any longer.

Any kind of menial job will be welcome. Be it - shop attendant, betting shop attendant, Hotel house-keeping, etc.

Please any offer from IKOTUN axis will be most preferred, due to transport fare issues.
Re: Please, Help Me With A Job by kunleweb: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2018
There are so much opportunities to make money on the Island if you're considering menial jobs. I advice leaving Ikotun and come to the Island, i stayed in Ikotun for many years nothing came out from it. Leave your home, come here, you'll find somewhere to scot and then you can pick your life one step at a time. If you can, i can hook you up to work as a sales agent with which you can make 1k daily ( 30k monthly ), or depending on your hustle 1,500 naira daily and 45k monthly
Re: Please, Help Me With A Job by payvibes(m): 11:17am On Jun 12, 2018
kunleweb:
There are so much opportunities to make money on the Island if you're considering menial jobs. I advice leaving Ikotun and come to the Island, i stayed in Ikotun for many years nothing came out from it. Leave your home, come here, you'll find somewhere to scot and then you can pick your life one step at a time. If you can, i can hook you up to work as a sales agent with which you can make 1k daily ( 30k monthly ), or depending on your hustle 1,500 naira daily and 45k monthly
kunleweb:

Boss that's true, but I have no friend nor foe on the Island.
Though I have sent you a mail sha

(1) (Reply)

Tutorials And Softwares For Freelance Riches. / How To Choose The Most Suitable Bag / Let's Help Sell Your Imported Products Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.