Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,467 members, 7,954,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Usps/nipost Issue - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Usps/nipost Issue (361 Views)

Update On NIPOST Issue / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress? / Let's Talk About Nipost, USPS , Other Courier Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usps/nipost Issue by tukasa(m): 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
I dont really understand how this two Post office work together, i was expecting an item from USPS since 25 May from USA , And it finally arrived and departed MURITALA MOHAMMED AIRPORT on June 10 , and since then the tracking have not been updated because the location of the item is going to ile-ife in Osun state, And i dont know what to do now , since it have been in Nigeria ,have not been able to track its movement any more because they are not updating it, even i try to track it in Nipost , the last update from Nipost tracking was when the item left Maimi in USA. Please how will i go about this. Wont they update it again or whats happening.
Re: Usps/nipost Issue by Emmafe(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2018
It's better you go the nipost office for update, I don't think they update their tracking record.
Re: Usps/nipost Issue by tukasa(m): 9:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Okay Thanks , i will check there
Emmafe:
It's better you go the nipost office for update, I don't think they update their tracking record.
Re: Usps/nipost Issue by sheyidoh10(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
Good evening forum have been expecting my parcel for the past 13days now in Nigeria from nipost office in nigeria ,but the current status of my parcel is in lagos and thats not the address to dispatch the parcel to .please what can I do

(1) (Reply)

..... / For Sale :, Panasonic Pabx, Advanced Hybrid System Kx Tem 824 / I Sell Cheap Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.