Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What Is Your Favourite Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Favourite Movie? (408 Views)

Which One Is Your Favourite Movie Among These 4 / What's Your Favourite Movie So Far This Year? / List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Movie? by kereman1: 8:34am On Jun 12, 2018
what inspired me to open this thread, is a movie i just finished watching.

"kingsmen, the secret service"
the movie is döpe as hell.
So keep the comment rolling and the movie(s) you recommend for us to see.
Nigeria movie and foreign movies alike.
Before someone will come and qoute me that i am not patroitic.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Movie? by clive2u(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
I dont think someone can have just one favourite movie unless you aint a movie lover. Btw some of mine are Harry potter, american pie, you may not kiss the bride, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul, Has Died / Three Films To Anticipate This Month / The Nigerian Version Of The Joker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.