Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Help Nairalanders: What Business Can I Start With 700k - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Nairalanders: What Business Can I Start With 700k (448 Views)

What business can 300k do / Please Nairalanders, What Do I Do About My Current Lack Of Money? / How Can I Start A Career In Academics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders: What Business Can I Start With 700k by dondhammie: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Hello Nairalanders. I have always heard of your contributions to advise seekers regarding businesses startup that always turned out to be helpful.
I have 700k and thinking of starting a unisex salon business. I want to know especially from those who are experienced if my available fund will be able to stand the business' startup to a standard level.
And also I will like to have a breakdown idea of the tools needed. For the location, I will prefer areas like Agege or Abule Egba. Your suggestions are also welcomed. Thanks.
Re: Help Nairalanders: What Business Can I Start With 700k by Onyiye0691: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2018
Go and learn forex trading... Get someone to mentor you... You can trade for months and years without investing your real money... Don't put money until you master in very well.

Painful successful Nigerians are keeping forex education from people.. Right inside your room, you can double that amount in one week... But don't try it without knowing it well.. Most importantly GET A MENTOR in forex
Re: Help Nairalanders: What Business Can I Start With 700k by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2018
With 500,000 you can be a potential distributor
With wonder home ltd in your location
And have direct access to the company from
China without traveling

Contact me for more info 08130795771

Re: Help Nairalanders: What Business Can I Start With 700k by 24hoursreporter: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Career As An HSE Officer Or Other Fields / Peace Corps To Be Engaged / Earn Easy Income Doing Simple Social Media Tasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.