Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,010 members, 7,835,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Liquid Fertilizer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Liquid Fertilizer (258 Views)

Organic Liquid Fertilizer Fortified With Enzymes For Fast Action- 08033492090 / All You Need To Know About Gnld Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer / Super Gro Best Liquid Fertilizer For Catfish ,poultry And Cash Crops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liquid Fertilizer by Creativefarm1: 9:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Good day everyone.im introducing to you a liquid fertilizer which is very affordable,economical,eco friendly,reliable and productive! This fertilizer can be used for farm crops and fish farm too and it produces water for the crops also kills all the pest !this is a fertilizer you will ask for more once you make use of it and it works for all weather.....they are so many testimonies on this fertilizer and you should ask yourself why don't I share my own too! I'm giving you an Assurance that once you use it before the end of that month you will have an awesome result! To contact me this is my line 07064600323!let's make our farm a better place and work smarter and not harder.thanks

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Moringa Seeds Needed In Large Quantities / Soya Beans And Cashew Nut Urgently Needed / Point Of Lay Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.