Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) (38770 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of This Lady One Year After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
I have come to notice that when black people like this Loose weight like this lady,u Don't get to see her excess skin flapping,but if it's the Whites,u will see excess skin flapping amd they will have to cut out some skin in the theatre.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by faithfull18(f): 1:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Good for her. Exposing her body highly unnecessary.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by pafo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
booqee:
no sense at all

As a yoruba lady who respects herself, would you take a pix with just your panties and post on social media? She is obviously looking for what she has missed all her life; validation and compliments from the opposite sex which she will get. Her body count is about to take a huge upturn hence my comment. Savvy!
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
I have come to notice that when black people like this Loose weight like this lady,u Don't get to see her excess skin flapping,but if it's the Whites,u will see excess skin flapping amd they will have to cut out some skin in the theatre.
Black don't crack.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by TEYA: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Divatochi:
Keto diet helping orobos to become lepas
Lol you exposed them! They will be showing transformation pictures but will not show people the way.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Obodo999(m): 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
It's better for her health too.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Obodo999(m): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
faithfull18:
Good for her. Exposing her body highly unnecessary.

You are just jealous
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by firo08(m): 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
Omo dat girl kpekus go hot oooo.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Afec1000givers: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
i won't believe it until after she show me her HIV status.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Jidesami: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
Industrialchemi
Afternoon ma
Please can I mail you
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by faithfull18(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Obodo999:

You are just jealous
Jealous? No, I ain't. I only stand for doing things the right way. She didn't have to go unclad to prove anything.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by industrialchemi: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
onisler:
Industrialchemi
Afternoon ma
Please can I mail you

Okay.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Daeylar(f): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
[s]
TheAngry1:
This lady had a choice--to either post her overweight picture and say: "I love myself", or work hard and lose the pounds. She chose the latter. I don't have problems with overweight people, neither do I support body-shaming. But abeg ehn, if the pounds can be lost, lose them.
[/s]

And what if she did both? Post pictures loving herself while working out?

And is posting pictures where you say you love yourself wrong for fat people? only allowed for slim people?
So only slim people are allowed to have self love? Fat people aren't? Nonsense

Learn to mind your business,

you don't support body shaming yet you are here complaining because someone choose to love his or herself either fat or slim.

How does someone loving himself affect you? How does someone being fat affect you?

What if she doesn't want to lose the pounds? Are you the one to tell people to lose weight?

Abeg leave fat people alone.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by clemz85(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
TheAngry1:
This lady had a choice--to either post her overweight picture and say: "I love myself", or work hard and lose the pounds. She chose the latter. I don't have problems with overweight people, neither do I support body-shaming. But abeg ehn, if the pounds can be lost, lose them.

Na this kind they make person trans... trans...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by TheAngry1: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Daeylar:
[s][/s]

And what if she did both? Post pictures loving herself while working out?

And is posting pictures where you say you love yourself wrong for fat people? only allowed for slim people?
So only slim people are allowed to have self love? Fat people aren't? Nonsense

Learn to mind your business,

you don't support body shaming yet you are here complaining because someone choose to love his or herself either fat or slim.

How does someone loving himself affect you? How does someone being fat affect you?

What if she doesn't want to lose the pounds? Are you the one to tell people to lose weight?

Abeg leave fat people alone.

I don't even what you typed up there, but wey done!
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
Oboy! See mindset o!

So u mean every Slim & sexy girl is a potential olosho
So you finally tie the knot I'm happy for you kiss
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by KELVONISTIC: 3:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
I see two different people kiss kiss
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
That body was hidden behind all that fat. She tried.
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

Okay.
Please check your email Thanks
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by industrialchemi: 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
onisler:

Please check your email
Thanks

Replied
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by rawpadgin(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you finally tie the knot I'm happy for you kiss
I was the bestman
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
I was the bestman
Oh thank goodness I still have hope cool
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by rawpadgin(m): 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Oh thank goodness I still have hope cool
undecided undecided undecided

Listen, if you want to date me, date me

Don't come & spoil market for me here. Am looking for a serious relationship now embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
undecided undecided undecided

Listen, if you want to date me, date me

Don't come & spoil market for me here. Am looking for a serious relationship now embarassed embarassed
But I thought you said you're getting married the last time we had a chat angry
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by rawpadgin(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But I thought you said you're getting married the last time we had a chat angry
I never said that
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
I never said that

You said I should back off another woman's property wasn't that what you said undecided
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
industrialchemi:

Replied
Please check your Thanks more money and more blessing
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by rawpadgin(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You said I should back off another woman's property wasn't that what you said undecided
eventually i will be someone's property

My problem with u is, u don't seem genuine (judging by most of the comments u make here)
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
eventually i will be someone's property

My problem with u is, u don't seem genuine (judging by most of the comments u make here)

Don't judge me base on what you read online
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by rawpadgin(m): 5:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't judge me base on what you read online
i wanted to know u offline but u were being funny
Re: Lady Shows Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation (Before & After) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
i wanted to know u offline but u were being funny
I'm always funny so you don't like funny ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Anyone Else Sick Of Hair Attachements In Our Black Ladies? / Sephora Ikalaba Crowned Miss Helsinki 2017 Amid Controversy (Photos) / Make-up Transformation Of A Lady With Scars On The Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.