Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How To Get The Best Brand Slogan Ever - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get The Best Brand Slogan Ever (747 Views)

Best Brand And Web Developers Within Nigeria - Bronze Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get The Best Brand Slogan Ever by SotonyeBob(f): 1:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
If I can’t remember the slogan for any other network operator in Nigeria, I’ll always remember that of MTN. And I know you will too.

Not to defame any network operator but it will take me a while to remember the slogan for Glo, the network I use or any other network.

Okay, a slogan is not just a set of words that advertisers create for fancy but they have a the purpose of giving our brand message; a compact statement that declares why the brand matters, what it stands for and how it is stands apart from competitors.

Slogans are made to have few words and so have a strategic way of printing the brand’s message on our subconscious.

So that on hearing the words “Everywhere you go”, it rings a bell.

This is the same with these brand slogans: “It’s in you” “If I don’t take care of him, who will?” “Every woman is a star”, “Kills insects dead…” etc and I bet these slogans ring a bell too!!

Like these slogans, a good slogan in the long run would play with the customer’s mind, making it believe theirs is a reliable product.

No wonder almost every residing Nigerian has an MTN SIM card. Because they believe no matter where you go in Nigeria MTN service will be available.

A brand name or logo alone cannot stand as a solid communication to speak for the brand; neither can your brand message/promise be on the hearts of all your customers.

Thus, brand slogans have a key role in expressing a brand’s message and are appealing, as well as elaborate as compared to the brand name. Apparently, a phrase with a meaning is easier for people to relate to and remember.

how to get the best brand slogan ever

You already know that bringing your brand to the spotlight is our priority. Therefore, in other to help you create a mind blowing slogan for your business, here are ten tips for you:

Start From The Logo
If your brand doesn’t have a logo yet, you should get that done first. A slogan works with a logo in order to promote brand identity, unless your sole marketing medium is on radio.

The logo is the chicken, the slogan is https://www.tekxus.com/blog/2018/06/07/how-to-get-the-best-brand-slogan-ever/

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Hosting, I Have A Question ? / Google Adsense Link Promotion / Nigerian Adsense + Domain Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.